Sepulcher of the First Ones Raid Tuning Coming June 21
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
We’ve heard feedback that several encounters in Sepulcher of the First Ones would benefit from adjustments, as they’re too difficult due to punishing mechanics, and we want to further reduce the likelihood that those mechanics can quickly cause an unrecoverable wipe.

We’ve also send feedback that the Lihuvim encounter was too constrained due to the difficulty of some of the Automa, so we want to make adjustments to open the possibility of different strategies to players. At this time, we plan to make the following adjustments with scheduled weekly maintenance on Tuesday, June 21:

Sepulcher of the First Ones

  • Lihuvim
    • Lihuvim health reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
    • Resonance Cascade damage reduced by 90% on Mythic difficulty.
    • Increased the cooldown of Guardian Automa’s Form Sentry Automa on Mythic difficulty.
  • Halondrus
    • Aftershock damage reduced by 75% on Mythic difficulty.
    • Planet Cracker Beam damage reduced by 65% and its damage occurs less frequently on Mythic difficulty.
  • Anduin Wrynn
    • Hopelessness and Overconfidence duration increased to 16 seconds on all difficulties (was 12 seconds).
    • Blasphemy will no longer be triggered when coming in contact with an unmarked player on Mythic difficulty. The tooltip will reflect this change in a future patch.
    • March of the Damned damage reduced by 75% on all difficulties.
    • Soul Explosion damage and travel speed reduced by 30% on all difficulties.
    • Banish Soul cast time increased to 16 seconds on Mythic difficulty (was 12 seconds).
    • Necrotic Detonation cast time increased by 30% on Mythic difficulty.
  • Rygelon
    • Dark Eclipse now targets 3 players on Mythic difficulty (was 4).
    • Unstable Matter health reduced by 25% on Mythic difficulty.
  • The Jailer
    • Jailer melee damage reduced by 25% on all difficulties.
    • Torment damage reduced by 30% on all difficulties mythic.
    • Unholy Eruption damage reduced by 30% on all difficulties mythic.
    • Rune of Compulsion absorb reduced by 30% on Mythic difficulty.
    • Chain Breaker now targets the nearest 3 allies on Mythic difficulty (was 4).
    • Incarnation of Torment health reduced by 20% on Mythic difficulty.
    • Diverted Life Shield reduced by 75% on Mythic difficulty.
    • Chains of Anguish will no longer reposition linked targets when the primary target moves out of range on Mythic difficulty.
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
The original post has been updated to reflect that we intend to include the following additional changes:

The Jailer
  • Jailer melee damage reduced by 25% on all difficulties.
  • Torment damage reduced by 30% on all difficulties mythic.
  • Unholy Eruption damage reduced by 30% on all difficulties mythic.
This article was originally published in forum thread: Sepulcher of the First Ones Raid Tuning Coming June 21 started by Lumy View original post
Comments 87 Comments
  1. SinR's Avatar
    to
    the
    G R O U N D
  1. Loveliest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    They've expanded the planned nerfs for the Jailer this reset. (Source)

    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The original post has been updated to reflect that we intend to include the following additional changes:

    The Jailer
    • Jailer melee damage reduced by 25% on all difficulties.
    • Torment damage reduced by 30% on all difficulties mythic.
    • Unholy Eruption damage reduced by 30% on all difficulties mythic.
    I mean I'm not gonna complain taking less damage as a tank. We were affected by mechanics that don't affect tanks if you have more than 10 players. But the raid still doesn't scale for small groups and this won't fix it by much in that regard.
  1. thunderdragon2's Avatar
    well this is convenient as my guild just killed pantheon mythic last week
  1. kamuimac's Avatar
    next weeks nerfs will be most likely evne more hillarious


    they have to completly gut the raid to make people even consider trying it again :0
  1. SinR's Avatar
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/all-ner...culties-327428

    This is actually kinda interesting.
  1. HansOlo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    next weeks nerfs will be most likely evne more hillarious


    they have to completly gut the raid to make people even consider trying it again :0
    OR - they are about to release new expansion.

    And this is what they been doing for almost 20 years - so, everybody can give it a go, before it turns out to legacy.
  1. tomten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    You're the one making the argument that it's never been like this, therefore the onus is on you to prove it. In a debate you don't expect your opponent to find evidence to support YOUR argument. That's your job.
    No other raid has been like this. There, its a stated fact. Now if you dont agree? Provide evidence to the contrary, thats YOUR job if you want to continue saying your argument..

Site Navigation