Dragonflight Alpha - Dracthyr Dragon Form Customization
Today we are taking a look at the Dracthyr Dragon form customization options currently on the Dragonflight Alpha. These customization options are the same regardless of which Visage form you pick.

Skin Colors
This article was originally published in forum thread: Dragonflight Alpha - Dracthyr Dragon Form Customization started by Stoy View original post
Comments 55 Comments
  1. Xilurm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by letgoit View Post
    Doesn't really matter if you want to select "male" or "female." Make your own game lmao
    Well I mean you asked and I told why it might matter to some people.
  1. Cæli's Avatar
    they really need to put more care into the new people they hire. this looks nothing like wow yet they're doing it. those things looks hilariously cringe ahah
  1. Mythzrak's Avatar
    That's the one I posted above that I would like to see as a number 5 body size selection.
  1. DarksunG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Still not for me.

    It's an improvement over what we had, but it still looks goofy to me in the overall aesthetic.

    Maybe just personal taste, but I'll just stay far far away.
    Yup. when I saw that they had a model that looked like THESE, but gave us this, I was out.
  1. shane brannigan's Avatar
    this deviant art fuel is nice and all.
    But, why is the NPC drakonid pretty much a perfected version of this in every way?
    Like why aren't we getting that? why do we get the geko that's sad that he dropped his cricket?
  1. Fabled's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by letgoit View Post
    Okay, but what exactly is the problem? Why are you offended by it?
    It's because the internet conditioned them to think such, so everything that they don't like is woke culture BS. Hilarious really.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejo93 View Post
    nice
    though my only gripe is the new Body 1/ Body 2 or the choosing pronouns garbage XD
    It doesn't hurt you in any way shape or form, don't use it if you don't want to, it's a not even an issue. Let others enjoy it, no reason to shit on their parade.
  1. Rawrajishxc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shane brannigan View Post
    this deviant art fuel is nice and all.
    But, why is the NPC drakonid pretty much a perfected version of this in every way?
    Like why aren't we getting that? why do we get the geko that's sad that he dropped his cricket?
    Yeah no kidding. They made some amazing new dragonkin models and we get derpasaurus. Customization is great and all but the body and mainly the head size just ruin however cool you think you made your character.
  1. letgoit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Think about it like this. If they removed the "male" and "female" choice to switch them to "body 1" and "body 2" in order to be more inclusive to non-binary people, what about the people that want to be represented by the choices of "male" and "female". Isn't that option taken away from them?

    Adding pronouns is a different thing entirely, that's more options. Removing male and female from the character creation screen isn't.
    Strawman argument lol
  1. cocomen2's Avatar
    Naked ass style

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by shane brannigan View Post
    this deviant art fuel is nice and all.
    But, why is the NPC drakonid pretty much a perfected version of this in every way?
    Like why aren't we getting that? why do we get the geko that's sad that he dropped his cricket?
    geko sad that geko dropped his pants! omegalol
  1. Dacia Ultan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    It's because the internet conditioned them to think such, so everything that they don't like is woke culture BS. Hilarious really.

    It doesn't hurt you in any way shape or form, don't use it if you don't want to, it's a not even an issue. Let others enjoy it, no reason to shit on their parade.
    As I said in the other thread: if it doesn't pander exclusively to them, they interpret it as an attack. Anyway: I'm torn between thinking that the model is kind of janky, and being happy about the tail club and thagomizer options.
  1. Pakheth's Avatar
    That is one impressive selection of options!
    It's going to be hard to choose.
  1. Eon Drache's Avatar
    I reported this post because it originally said "Today we are taking a look at the Dracthyr Dragon form customization options currently on the Dragonflight Alpha. These customization options are the same regardless of which gender Visage form you pick."

    They actually changed it to remove the word gender. That's amazing.
  1. Malorne the White Stag's Avatar
    Needs more classes
  1. khazmodan's Avatar
    Congratulations, you have a million ways to make a creepy, cringe, uncanny valley embarrassment to the entire game. WoW is dead anyway though so they might as well throw gas on the dumpster fire it has become.
  1. Stormxraven's Avatar
    Stop moaning about these guys as if they are broken, just becuase you dont like the lookof them does not mean no one else does - it certainly does not mean they are broken. And no WoW isnot a dead game just becuase you threw your toys out ofthe pram - it is not as popular as it was sure but not dead

Site Navigation