Mini Mana Bomb Toy and Theramore Tabard Obtainable in WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria
Players have discovered that the Mini Mana Bomb toy and Theramore Tabard can be obtained in WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria!

Queue up for Theramore's Fall and complete the scenario on a level 35 Horde or Alliance character to earn the achievement "Theramore's Fall". As long as your character was level 35 when you earned the achievement, you will receive the toy or tabard in the mailbox.

NameRewardCategory
Theramore's FallAssisted in the covert assault of Theramore Isle and the rescue of Thalen Songweaver.
Events
Theramore's FallProtected Jaina as she recovered the Focusing Iris from the Horde-ravaged ruins of Theramore.
Events


Please note that according to Blizzard's Support Article, this is a known issue and is currently being investigated.
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Common Problems

  • I completed the scenario and now I did not receive the toy
  • After completing the scenario, the toy was not mailed to my character.

We have received several reports of this issue and are investigating it. Currently, we do not have a workaround or resolution that can be provided.

If you discover a new issue, please submit a new Bug report.

Note: Bugs submitted in-game do not receive a personal response. Instead, they'll be directed to the teams responsible for addressing them.
This article was originally published in forum thread: Mini Mana Bomb Toy and Theramore Tabard Obtainable in WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria started by Lumy View original post
Comments 45 Comments
  1. Loveliest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Noo my fomo!!!!!
    As a limited time event this is very much fomo. THE definition of fomo actually, unlike whatever most people use it for.
  1. Foulfrost's Avatar
    Lol, get your Hiroshima nuking toys today!
  1. Ange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    well... I'm just glad its alliance OR horde character, not both, cause my only alliance character is lvl 42 and I don't really want to level another one if I can help it...
    If you got the NECK / RINGS / TRINKETS and a decent cloak, leveling 10-35 takes 1-2 hours of dungeons / raids, you wont even make it out of the first questing zone.

    But if you want the stupid tabard for the achievement, you have to do it with 2 chars, horde only gets the bomb.
  1. Witchblade77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    If you got the NECK / RINGS / TRINKETS and a decent cloak, leveling 10-35 takes 1-2 hours of dungeons / raids, you wont even make it out of the first questing zone.

    But if you want the stupid tabard for the achievement, you have to do it with 2 chars, horde only gets the bomb.
    I'm literally having faster time leveling through quests (and no, I don't make it out of first zone either, I barely make it out of first hub, though I started to also switch to doing landfall the moment it becomes available, just cause I'm too cheap to just buy those armor sets, and its still questing)

    that said... original post said either or is fine and you get both?

    I guess no time like the present to try.

    edited to add - yeah seems like you have to do this twice to get both rewards... I'm not going to do this as alliance just yet - if I have any time/desire left before the end of event - maybe. but.. got the toy, so... weee

    (P.S. I only have trinkets at this time, cloak starts the same regardless of your advancement on main as long as you have power 12 achiev and part of the goal for these alts to get rins as its easier to do so on lower level alts then on lvl 70 casual main)
  1. Ange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    I'm literally having faster time leveling through quests (and no, I don't make it out of first zone either, I barely make it out of first hub, though I started to also switch to doing landfall the moment it becomes available, just cause I'm too cheap to just buy those armor sets, and its still questing)
    1. You want to skip the first quests, head to the bronze daily quests and just do 2x scenario, 2x dungeon and do a few quests / HC-dungeon spam, where you are the next best thing after a froglord thanks to ilvl and low level scaling.

    2. ASAP hop into Mogushan (normal), its a speedrun of blowing up bosses in 2-10 second and you get your cloak with more %-XP in the end, while also finishing your 3. and last daily quest.

    Its not just faster as solo questing, you also get the benefits of the bronze / daily bonus, the bonus threads and the bonus XP.

    You should be able to get, in the 1-2 hours it takes to level 10-35, also 15k bronze.
    And if you still need bronze or lets say, you did not participate in the mob grinds last weekend and you are stuck now in the current casual hellhole for bronze accumulation, doing the dailys is basily mandatory or you are just wasting your time, what ever you do in MOP REMIX.
  1. Dracullus's Avatar
    Wait.. you have literally be on 35 when you finish scenario? Is this bug? Feels very weird even if it's quick, one slip and you waste ~2 hours.

    Btw, it's just toy/tabard, but opens opportunity for other pre-patch exclusives or promos. For example, WoD Horde motorbike - Horde "won" contest and we all got free mounts for loging on specific time around WoD launch, yet Alliance got their own in gold vendor later and can buy it even today.
  1. Foolicious's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Wait.. you have literally be on 35 when you finish scenario? Is this bug? Feels very weird even if it's quick, one slip and you waste ~2 hours.

    Btw, it's just toy/tabard, but opens opportunity for other pre-patch exclusives or promos. For example, WoD Horde motorbike - Horde "won" contest and we all got free mounts for loging on specific time around WoD launch, yet Alliance got their own in gold vendor later and can buy it even today.
    Yes. It's a bug and will be fixed sometime in the next three months (hopefully). Probably has something to do with the toy being exclusive to level 85 characters back in the day which leads to some spagetti in the code.
  1. Kithelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Isn't it slightly weird that the toy is literally 'memorial' of in game nuking and annihilating of whole city?
    What I thought

    "tHe GaMe FaVoRs ThE aLlIaNcE" but they literally made a toy to celebrate the total annihilation of a major city...then they burn down another city, and when one of them is finally replaced? Horde are free to walk around in it
  1. Foulfrost's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    What I thought

    "tHe GaMe FaVoRs ThE aLlIaNcE" but they literally made a toy to celebrate the total annihilation of a major city...then they burn down another city, and when one of them is finally replaced? Horde are free to walk around in it
    There is just zero respect for the lore or story. And zero gravitas to anything that happens because of it.
    What's next, burning Teldrassil fireworks? Gassing Undercity toys?

    This is - for me anyway - emblematic of the problem with WoW. Nothing is sacred, everything is a joke or something to be cashed in on.
    The world feels fake, a game world and every character knows it, especially the player. Nothing matters in the long run and things just happen because they're cool, not because they make sense. If you do that too often, too long, then nothing is cool anymore.

    The more I see of this, the more I fear TWW won't be a gearshift back to the serious because we've been in the clown dimension for too long.
  1. Mendzia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    What I thought

    "tHe GaMe FaVoRs ThE aLlIaNcE" but they literally made a toy to celebrate the total annihilation of a major city...then they burn down another city, and when one of them is finally replaced? Horde are free to walk around in it
    I don't really care about X faction being more favored than Y.
    Warcraft lore is in absolute dogshit state and i cba anymore with it.
    The weird thing for me is - why 'promoting' total genocide of one city is totally acceptable in game (which lets be honest has very concrete example in real life how bad it is)... and at the same time they decide to delete super minor things like female cleavage on paintings or calling orcs 'greenskined' only due irl political corectness.
  1. OwenBurton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    I don't really care about X faction being more favored than Y.
    Warcraft lore is in absolute dogshit state and i cba anymore with it.
    The weird thing for me is - why 'promoting' total genocide of one city is totally acceptable in game (which lets be honest has very concrete example in real life how bad it is)... and at the same time they decide to delete super minor things like female cleavage on paintings or calling orcs 'greenskined' only due irl political corectness.
    I also am disappointed deeply with much of Warcraft's story direction since at least Shadowlands, and I (personally) think it has lost that creative "magic touch" which made it uniquely original back in the early 2000s. I still sometimes keep up with developments, but I no longer really obsess over the updates particularly. Maybe this can change someday, but I'm not too sure at this point.

    Some franchises are too susceptible to player outrage and complaints, but with Blizzard, this has for a long while seemingly been the opposite, and they've largely ignored lots of the discontent and criticism at where everything went, especially during BFA and afterwards. They're making the same mistake that led to RuneScape's massive decline, and with many other older games also.

    That said, I don't think most players necessarily think it is justified, but there is not an inconsiderable amount of people who do, because Theramore was arguably a military target not far from the major Horde settlements and supporting Northwatch and other military bases, and some argue that it was Varian who declared war against the Horde at the Undercity before the Cataclysm. I mean, Jaina was from a formal military background, and I think she should have realized that such a thing was probably inevitable with Thrall gone, that much of the Horde did not share his friendly views towards her city.

    And Garrosh allowed the civilians to evacuate, although I think he later captured them and brought them to Orgrimmar anyway.

    Although I do wonder what went on "behind the scenes" at Blizzard as they were making all of this, I mean, it must have been very awkward sometimes between the developers, especially if they belonged to different factions.
  1. HansOlo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    As a limited time event this is very much fomo. THE definition of fomo actually, unlike whatever most people use it for.
    Is DF or TWW also FOMO?

    You know - it has 2years of lifespan?
  1. Witchblade77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HansOlo View Post
    Is DF or TWW also FOMO?

    You know - it has 2years of lifespan?
    is it getting removed from the game at the end of it? or are the expansions STILL there to be played through, just no longer newest content?

    FOMO tends to refer to a thing that is there for a very limited time an then its not there anymore. for example - ahead of the curve titles etc are FOMO. bosses that award those titles as long as they remain in the game - are NOT.
  1. Ereb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    is it getting removed from the game at the end of it? or are the expansions STILL there to be played through, just no longer newest content?

    FOMO tends to refer to a thing that is there for a very limited time an then its not there anymore. for example - ahead of the curve titles etc are FOMO. bosses that award those titles as long as they remain in the game - are NOT.
    There are MANY things that go away with each expansion's passing, such as KSM mounts, glad mounts, sometimes even appearances/cosmetics/titles/etc. It has always been like that the new fad of crying FOMO on everything is just silly and not consistent with what is or is not considered FOMO or "acceptable"
  1. Witchblade77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ereb View Post
    There are MANY things that go away with each expansion's passing, such as KSM mounts, glad mounts, sometimes even appearances/cosmetics/titles/etc. It has always been like that the new fad of crying FOMO on everything is just silly and not consistent with what is or is not considered FOMO or "acceptable"
    NEW fad? NEW? people have complained about FOMO for as long as it existed - but now marketing is doubling down on FOMO tactics for absolutely everything AND making it far grindier than it has ever been before. I have some FOMO items from pre-expansion events. some because I was not always playing during those events. but when I did - the requirement to earn those items was NOT "grind the entire damn time its going on" it was "do this exclusive content once, maybe twice and voila- you are technically done, unless you want to beef up your alts gear or something, or just plain enjoying content for its own sakes.

    but everything has to be for metrics nowadays...
  1. Ereb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    NEW fad? NEW? .
    Yes lol new. I haven't read the word FOMO in my life as much as I have in recent months, especially around gaming forums/discussions. FOMO has existed for as long as man has basically lol, but only recently has it become such a focus and target of ire.
  1. Dracullus's Avatar
    If anyone is interested, you need to do this on just 1 faction. I leveled 10-35 fresh Horde char, got Mana Bomb in mail, and after this my Alliance toons have Theramore tabard already unlocked.
  1. kieraTM's Avatar
    Noob question here: In order to obtain the tabard, I would need to subscribe (which unlocks remix?), level an Alliance toon to 35 and complete the scenario. And then after remix ends on August 19th, I can use the tabard as transmog on my main account?
    Thanks!
  1. HansOlo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    is it getting removed from the game at the end of it? or are the expansions STILL there to be played through, just no longer newest content?

    FOMO tends to refer to a thing that is there for a very limited time an then its not there anymore. for example - ahead of the curve titles etc are FOMO. bosses that award those titles as long as they remain in the game - are NOT.
    It feels like a term populated by the types like Bellular and his wierd audiance.

    I believe there is "good" and "bad" FOMOs. And Blizzard is defiantly easygoing and not bad.
  1. caninepawprints's Avatar
    I completed the Theramore scenario on my Highmountain Tauren Druid, and I didn't receive the tabard or the toy. I double checked my toys because I definitely remember taking part in this event when it was first released, but I don't have the toy. Still waiting for it to appear in my mailbox.

Site Navigation