Warlords of Draenor - Molten Corgi Pet
Jonathan LeCraft just shared what may turn out to be the best pet in Warlords of Draenor, a Molten Corgi!

This article was originally published in forum thread: Warlords of Draenor - Molten Corgi Pet started by chaud View original post
Comments 297 Comments
  1. mmoc4ba93b9265's Avatar
    more fluff content for the children and women - yawn.
  1. mmoc51cff04fed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmz390 View Post
    more fluff content for the children and women - yawn.
    Please tell me more about how manly your cartoonish video game is...
  1. connor778's Avatar
    i dont care how much this costs.. holy shit, this is the best WoD news ive read so far, i definitely will be resubbing. this is the best thing EVER! I SHALL GET STEVE TO MAX LEVEL!!!
  1. Amalisa's Avatar
    Well blizz knows how to convince me to reactivate my account.
  1. giovannileanza's Avatar
    I doubt i'll ever see people with it, let alone any pet. People hardly have their pets out these days.
  1. furydeath's Avatar
    So another blizzard store pet will they one go up in price like the last mount too? Or will they really shock us all and have it FREE...LOLs
  1. Raven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Sweet a new store pet! Blizzard needs the more zeni. Reports have come in that WoD will drain them dry.
    You can also pay for it with a bucket full of tears.
  1. Yoshimitsu84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    Sheep will be sheep. Another store bought item. And yet we still pay subs and pay more now for an expansion. No King rules forever, and just like their own Arthas their demise will be of their own doing.
    The world problem is that there will always be too many sheeps compared to smart people...
    The sad truth

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by connor778 View Post
    i dont care how much this costs.. holy shit, this is the best WoD news ive read so far, i definitely will be resubbing. this is the best thing EVER! I SHALL GET STEVE TO MAX LEVEL!!!
    wow, just blown away, out of all the things, this is the best news for you?
  1. bluspacecow's Avatar
    *giggle*

    Wonder how many crazy Corgi ladies this will bring back to Wow

    I can imagine them walking through Stormwind. Occupied by 10 Corgis :P
  1. SteveZombie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu84 View Post
    The world problem is that there will always be too many sheeps compared to smart people...
    Deciding a pet isn't worth your money isn't 'being smart', it's called having an opinion.
  1. Yoshimitsu84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveZombie View Post
    Deciding a pet isn't worth your money isn't 'being smart', it's called having an opinion.
    You are missing the point, but go on
  1. l33t's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by giovannileanza View Post
    I doubt i'll ever see people with it, let alone any pet. People hardly have their pets out these days.
    What? I have 14 lvl 90 characters, each of them always has its own pet following him. Lots of people do.

    I also have a pet swine, named as my boss. Another one named as my ex. Gives lots of satisfaction, lol.
  1. SteveZombie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu84 View Post
    You are missing the point, but go on
    You'll forgive me if I don't see other people spending their own money on things they like as a problem. Nobody but themselves decides whether the pet is worth it.
  1. Juggerone's Avatar
    Honestly, it looks more like a +1 for me... I don't know what's so special about this pet. If it's going to be on shop then it's a 'no' ofc.
  1. mmoc4ba93b9265's Avatar
    i wonder if the queen will make a character now?
  1. Kryos's Avatar
    The game has way too many pets and mounts... Blizzard should start adding something else to collect. How about Housing ... oh wait, we get an overblown farm town instead with nearly no individuality.
  1. Canyouweed's Avatar
    Wait, does anyone how much did this pet cost us?
  1. Hitei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    The game has way too many pets and mounts... Blizzard should start adding something else to collect. How about Housing ... oh wait, we get an overblown farm town instead with nearly no individuality.
    I'd rather get things I can use all over the place than stuff that sits in a single room of building.
  1. mmoc9a558117b7's Avatar
    This is the kind of thing I'd expect to see on an April Fool's day. How about Blizzard stop wasting time on mounts, pets and so forth and actually get this expansion finished before the game completely dies?
  1. Aliessil's Avatar
    Plot twist: That's no Moon Pet, it's a Space Station Mount!! o.o

Site Navigation