Mythic Blackhand World First - Method
The Mythic Blackhand encounter has been defeated by Method.

This article was originally published in forum thread: Mythic Blackhand World First - Method started by chaud View original post
Comments 678 Comments
  1. Xjev's Avatar
    Boomkins?
  1. mmoc9f96497ef5's Avatar
    Anything new to lore like Cho'gall in mythic Highmaul happened?
  1. Cudla's Avatar
    Yep, Guldan incoming
  1. turlockmike's Avatar
    Oh man, another raid with very few melee. Aspect of the Fox is so strong. Good thing I main a boomkin
  1. mmocf94708a214's Avatar
    I guess we are going to get explanations from Kuznam and Ashvael why both their mains and their alts were in the same kill together simultaneously.
  1. Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    For the Horde!
  1. Tisane's Avatar
    Gratz Method! Looking forward to the video of the kill
  1. turlockmike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    For the Horde!
    Horde has the best pve racial (beserking). I wish they would either give alliance the same racial or just change the troll racial to a smaller passive buff.
  1. mmoc6694d1218e's Avatar
    The tears and salt from the sad fanboys are delicious.
  1. mmocb78b025c1c's Avatar
    Any extra mythic only phase/lore stuff?!
  1. mmocf683562dda's Avatar
    Do you guys not realize that Blizzard already balanced the racial abilities? Just look at the killshot for example, not too many trolls anymore.
  1. Kori's Avatar
    Who cares pve is boring. Last time world first mattered was Firelands.
  1. Klokie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by turlockmike View Post
    Horde has the best pve racial (beserking). I wish they would either give alliance the same racial or just change the troll racial to a smaller passive buff.
    Belf Arcane Torrent is a bigger issue then any of the other active racials.
  1. Marquessa's Avatar
    Great achievement, congratulations to them!
  1. Melledy's Avatar
    Don't forget to return your characters to the original accounts
  1. Airlick's Avatar
    I thought it would take more time. I guess the fight is not so hard after all.
  1. mmoc66c44a2f62's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kori View Post
    Who cares pve is boring. Last time world first mattered was Firelands.

    Go take a nap...


    OT; gj, the suana ppl should never win such a thing
  1. Sodia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaderp View Post
    I guess we are going to get explanations from Kuznam and Ashvael why both their mains and their alts were in the same kill together simultaneously.
    ehhh Multiple accounts?? You can make second account on the same name and move your characters there .... You could do that from vanila times ... Anything else you need to know ??
  1. cFortyfive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaderp View Post
    I guess we are going to get explanations from Kuznam and Ashvael why both their mains and their alts were in the same kill together simultaneously.
    Don't know what's supposed to come there beyond the obvious.
    Grats regardless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    ehhh Multiple accounts?? You can make second account on the same name and move your characters there .... You could do that from vanila times ... Anything else you need to know ??
    It should be pretty obvious what the poster meant.
  1. Melledy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    ehhh Multiple accounts?? You can make second account on the same name and move your characters there .... You could do that from vanila times ... Anything else you need to know ??
    And they multiboxed a world first blackhand kill? not sure if serious right now..

Site Navigation