Update: The patch that went live today adds the data for the movie weapon transmog.

Warcraft Movie Promo Details

Warcraft Movie Interview - Robert Kazinsky
There have been a number of interviews with the cast recently. You can see the full interview here.



Warlords of Draenor Added to the Base Game
Warlords of Draenor has been removed from the shop and added to the base game.



Warcraft Movie - A Look Inside
Another video with new footage has been released.



This article was originally published in forum thread: Warlords of Draenor Added to the Base Game, Warcraft Movie Footage and Interview started by chaud View original post
Comments 70 Comments
  1. Shinraninja's Avatar
    first hehehehehe
  1. Lycanthro's Avatar
    Does this still include a level 90 character boost?
  1. Bodraw's Avatar
    So many Warcraft clips being released that we will soon be able to piece them all together to get the full movie
  1. Obelisk Kai's Avatar
    Frankly adding WOD to the base game should have resulted in a price drop.

    Also looks like a picture of Draenor from orbit at the bottom...and some part of Azeroth closer to the top. Anyone know what bit of the EK that could be?
  1. Freaker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthro View Post
    Does this still include a level 90 character boost?
    i'm wondering the same thing.
  1. Darktbs's Avatar
    I was actually very worried about the movie but now im kinda optimistic.Those new images and trailers are giving me hope.

    He is reading?PLS NOTICE ME!!
  1. kerghan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Also looks like a picture of Draenor from orbit at the bottom...and some part of Azeroth closer to the top. Anyone know what bit of the EK that could be?
    Thandol span on the right, the gap between upper and lower EK. You're seeing Dun Morough to the south, Gilneas on the left (as a pseudo-island / peninsula), and greater Lordaeron on the top (including Arathi, Hillsbrad, etc; later Plaguelands). Water in the upper right corner is Darrowmere Lake, and Lordamere Lake to the left. The location the camera drops is completely irrelevant to much of the First War, since the Dark Portal was in the Black Morass / Blasted Lands.

    For reference / in context:
    http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/...20110518020833

    ** NOTE: This area is relevant to the SECOND War. The movie is about the FIRST war, and as a result, really only involves Blasted Lands, Swamp of Sorrows, Redridge, Elwynn, Darkshire, Westfall, Deadwind Pass / Karazahn, and kinda-sorta-maybe Burning Steppes / Searing Gorge / Dun Morough (since there is an "Orcs in the Snow" shot, Ironforge, and I assume Blackrock Mountain will be at least briefly mentioned) -- Almost NONE of which are visible in that shot of EK.
  1. Bisso's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    ...and some part of Azeroth closer to the top. Anyone know what bit of the EK that could be?
    if you are referring at the top-bottom view of Azeroth, the region filmed is Baradin Bay.

    Top Left : Gilneas
    Bottom: Kul Tiras
    Island at the right of the clouds: Tol Barad
    bottom right: Wetlands
  1. Arturis's Avatar
    "You guys on MMO Champion, I am there and I am reading"
    Oh Hai! ^_^ Thanks for the movie, cant wait to see it!
  1. MabusGaming's Avatar
    I can confirm there's no 90 boost. I just checked my wow account I purchased the other day.

    Well.. shit. I was going to buy the $10 WOD in a week and get the 90 boost. GG.
  1. dahorst's Avatar
    I really really hope I can see the original version in the cinema, judging by the trailer I saw the german dub is horrible Other than that I'm hyped as fuck
  1. ombus's Avatar
    Blizzard is greedy uh.. they just lowered the price of wod and now give it for free.. i should get my money back man..
  1. Athalward's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthro View Post
    Does this still include a level 90 character boost?
    I got the boost.
  1. Bathory's Avatar
    Time for me to check out of the warcraft clips. Watched the first three, but now there's way too much for me personally. Feel like I'm cheapening my experience if I keep seeing it in these bits and pieces.
  1. MORGATH99's Avatar
    rob is my hero

    - - - Updated - - -

    i think rob is my hero
  1. chenkov's Avatar
    "You guys on MMO Champion, I am there and I am reading"
    What up Rob ?
  1. Obelisk Kai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kerghan View Post
    Thandol span on the right, the gap between upper and lower EK. You're seeing Dun Morough to the south, Gilneas on the left (as a pseudo-island / peninsula), and greater Lordaeron on the top (including Arathi, Hillsbrad, etc; later Plaguelands). Water in the upper right corner is Darrowmere Lake, and Lordamere Lake to the left. The location the camera drops is completely irrelevant to much of the First War, since the Dark Portal was in the Black Morass / Blasted Lands.

    For reference / in context:
    http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/...20110518020833

    ** NOTE: This area is relevant to the SECOND War. The movie is about the FIRST war, and as a result, really only involves Blasted Lands, Swamp of Sorrows, Redridge, Elwynn, Darkshire, Westfall, Deadwind Pass / Karazahn, and kinda-sorta-maybe Burning Steppes / Searing Gorge / Dun Morough (since there is an "Orcs in the Snow" shot, Ironforge, and I assume Blackrock Mountain will be at least briefly mentioned) -- Almost NONE of which are visible in that shot of EK.
    I knew it looked familiar but part of my brain was stuck in, what part of the area the first war was fought in was affected.

    Thanks for the clarification.
  1. Gerodi's Avatar
    Rob you sexy piece of meat, that movie better be good!
  1. Magemaer's Avatar
    So Recruit-a-Friend now extends to level 100 or nah?
  1. Baneleaf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Frankly adding WOD to the base game should have resulted in a price drop.

    Also looks like a picture of Draenor from orbit at the bottom...and some part of Azeroth closer to the top. Anyone know what bit of the EK that could be?

    Holy crap I laughed my ass off at this comment. So true.

Site Navigation