World of Warcraft Tier 20 Armor Sets


Tier 20 armor sets are here! They may look familiar, as many of them are inspired by the Tier 6 armor sets.

Keep in mind that this is an early preview. Sets may be unfinished, missing pieces, and missing colors.

Take a look at them in the modelviewer for the full picture, especially Mythic Druid (keep watching...) and Warlocks (use the Jump Start animation).


This article was originally published in forum thread: Patch 7.2 - Tier 20 Armor Set Models started by chaud View original post
Comments 360 Comments
  1. LeearahTheHunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    "WarlockTier20Alliance" Please tell me that's just a place holder name. I must have it for my undead.

    Just go get the one from The Battle of Mount Hyjal while you wait! These are all revamps, very awesome revamps.
  1. DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    You dont understand, I mean I want this blue and gold one!
  1. mmoc16455622d6's Avatar
    That was my thought when they announced it then, it's still my exact thought now. No need to insult me for no reason.
  1. redfinale's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    WarlockTier20Alliance.jpg I really hope thats just a place holder title. It's the best looking and my warlock must have it!
    probably the alliance version then. seven colors/looks total (some currently having less but will eventually have seven as well) would be all four raid difficulties, one color for horde pvp, one for alliance pvp, and the last for elite, given that they started just recoloring tier as pvp sets now instead of its own look.
  1. mmoca38b7e47c8's Avatar
    Do something with the warlock set on orc, half of the head piece is in the shoulder and probably the staff will have some problems as well.
  1. mmocc02219cc8b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekrah View Post
    DK set is embarassing, looks like leather.
    Pretty disappointing sets imho, apart from a few Mythic ones and Warlock as always.
    I think the DK and DH sets are by far the best looking of the bunch, except for the Mythic Priest one.
    The warlock set is just the usual Warlock T6, which - in my opinion - always was meh and one of the most overrated sets in WoW's history.
  1. TyrannicalPuppy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    What a waste of a tier. They honestly look awful.

    The demon hunter one is okay, the mythic version anyway, not the one with the little pricks on their shoulders

    I feel bad for Alliance, the horde clearly won in terms of PvP armor
    Okay but you're wrong.
  1. mitre27's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    What a waste of a tier. They honestly look awful.

    The demon hunter one is okay, the mythic version anyway, not the one with the little pricks on their shoulders

    I feel bad for Alliance, the horde clearly won in terms of PvP armor

    You picked one of, if not the worst looking set to comment on being good.
  1. TyrannicalPuppy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    You picked one of, if not the worst looking set to comment on being good.
    That is INCREDIBLY subjective. DH T20 is more 3rd favourite, right after Paladin and Warrior. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's objectively the worst. Your opinion is not law.
  1. mitre27's Avatar
    True, but most people think it looks like shit, opinions may be subjective, but when the overwhelming opinion is something looks shit? It looks shit.
  1. Ielenia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    opinions may be subjective, but when the overwhelming opinion is something looks shit?
    The answer to your question is: it's still just a subjective opinion, not objective fact.
  1. mitre27's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    The answer to your question is: it's still just a subjective opinion, not objective fact.
    Nor did i say it was, not at any point did i say that, i said he picked one of the worst looking sets to like, that's obviously my opinion, idiots feeling the need to point out that taste is subjective are funny.
  1. Ielenia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    Nor did i say it was, not at any point did i say that,
    Actually, you did. Right here:
    Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    when the overwhelming opinion is something looks shit? It looks shit.
    You basically said that if the "overwhelming majority" agrees on something, said something is fact.
  1. mmoc471ece2436's Avatar
    That eye on the top of the Hunter helm... Hmmmm
  1. mitre27's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Actually, you did. Right here:

    You basically said that if the "overwhelming majority" agrees on something, said something is fact.
    "when the overwhelming OPINION is something looks shit?" I know reading is hard, while it's not a fact, it is the consensus.

    You're like a parent with an ugly child "THAT'S ONLY YOUR OPINION I THINK HE'S BEAUTIFUL" meanwhile he looks like the elephantman.
  1. Kaver's Avatar
    I like the warrior T20 very much, but i just don't understand the deal with the back of the helm.... WHY THE F*** IS IT OPEN!
  1. Seezer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Mentioned it on Twitter but Mythic DH and Mythic Monk are incredible. So much effort put into those two sets.
    Fuck yeah. Best ones
  1. thetraveler12's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    Ever heard of "do not fix what is not broken"? I think they applied that logic, which is fine in my book.

    https://sketchfab.com/models/f3eb318...956d5d07/embed
    Oh My God. that is fucking amazing. Why haven't they redone that set. I'm STILL farming for those pieces.

    Btw, what is that from? HoTS? Damn I wish WOW used those models instead of these 'new' low res models and textures.
  1. Lillyth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thetraveler12 View Post
    Oh My God. that is fucking amazing. Why haven't they redone that set. I'm STILL farming for those pieces.

    Btw, what is that from? HoTS? Damn I wish WOW used those models instead of these 'new' low res models and textures.
    Its the work of a Blizzard artist that they made for themselves.

    https://sketchfab.com/models/f3eb318...50737b956d5d07
  1. johny4200's Avatar
    A company that has made over a billion dollars in revenue off of WOW continues to recycle the same game assets they've been using for years. Lazy much Activison?

Site Navigation