Blizzard Store - Shu-zen, the Divine Sentinel Mount Now Available
Shu-zen, the Divine Sentinel is now on the Blizzard Store for $25!





Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
I actually submitted this feedback per some early comments on Reddit this morning and we agree, this doggo is too smol.

His floof is being increased by approximately 30%.

This should be going live soonish.
This article was originally published in forum thread: Blizzard Store - Shu-zen, the Divine Sentinel Mount Now Available started by chaud View original post
Comments 147 Comments
  1. Marrilaife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crookids View Post
    Which now costs even more. The Warframe is now 500k up from 400K.

    There is absolutely no reason to complain with how just playing the game and dedicated 20 minutes to making gold, you can make a small fortune in no time.
    It's not even about how fast / slow you can make gold, it's about "real money" store goods are no different from "gold in game" vendor goods. Don't have gold? Buy a token for $ to get gold and buy an in game mount for gold. Have gold? Convert it into token / balance and buy store mount. If the mount was faster or had special functions, people would have some basis to complain it's locked behind a paywall. But last of those was the MOP yak and that was long before tokens existed.
  1. Scotia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crookids View Post
    Which now costs even more. The Warframe is now 500k up from 400K.

    There is absolutely no reason to complain with how just playing the game and dedicated 20 minutes to making gold, you can make a small fortune in no time.
    What does that even mean? Economics doesn't work that way. If you have nothing, with 20 minutes of work; you have 20 minutes worth of reward. The market would be changing to make sure your work doesn't reward you more than you deserve(people compare the amount of work they've put in for their money and price it for you accordingly.) 20 minutes of work isnt a fortune.

    It's only once you've done that 20 minutes of work a hundred times that those 20 minutes reward you more; and its only because you've invested 200 hours already.



    I guess people don't like wow tokens because they liked having their economies separate. In the past, wow gold was actually valuable for people other than Blizzard.
    It was the 20th most valuable economy in the world at one time.
  1. Crookids's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    What does that even mean? Economics doesn't work that way. If you have nothing, with 20 minutes of work; you have 20 minutes worth of reward. The market would be changing to make sure your work doesn't reward you more than you deserve(people compare the amount of work they've put in for their money and price it for you accordingly.) 20 minutes of work isnt a fortune.

    It's only once you've done that 20 minutes of work a hundred times that those 20 minutes reward you more; and its only because you've invested 200 hours already.



    I guess people don't like wow tokens because they liked having their economies separate. In the past, wow gold was actually valuable for people other than Blizzard.
    It was the 20th most valuable economy in the world at one time.
    I meant 20 minutes per day and you are incorrect. Two different people who spend 20 minutes earning gold, if one person spends it efficiently due to proper research and another does not, the rewards will be different. For example, I knew BFA would raise token values so I purchased several tokens at 160k and then sold them for close to 300k when BFA was announced.

    As for the issue of being able to purchase tokens and vice versa — that’s a different discussion / argument to one I’m addressing.
  1. Scotia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crookids View Post
    I meant 20 minutes per day and you are incorrect. Two different people who spend 20 minutes earning gold, if one person spends it efficiently due to proper research and another does not, the rewards will be different
    Thats not what I meant or what you meant in your original statement. Two people with equal knowledge of the game, one spends 20 minutes at day 1 makes less than the person who spends 20 minutes on day 1000.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crookids View Post
    For example, I knew BFA would raise token values so I purchased several tokens at 160k and then sold them for close to 300k when BFA was announced.

    As for the issue of being able to purchase tokens and vice versa — that’s a different discussion / argument to one I’m addressing.
    And that still doesnt mean anything, the economy literally inflated by 140k so all goods you buy has increased in price; your money is just a larger number not worth more.
  1. Crookids's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    Thats not what I meant or what you meant in your original statement. Two people with equal knowledge of the game, one spends 20 minutes at day 1 makes less than the person who spends 20 minutes on day 1000.



    And that still doesnt mean anything, the economy literally inflated by 140k so all goods you buy has increased in price; your money is just a larger number not worth more.
    This is not true though. All goods did not increase in price, only the value of tokens due to demand beating supply. The entire market didn't suddenly shift to reflect the inflated token prices. Especially since they decreased as soon as demand for BFA pre-order/tokens slowed down.

    Unless I'm misunderstanding your point, I think you're arguing with yourself.

    My original sentiment was that people shouldn't complain a mount is locked behind a paywall considering you can still purchase the mount with gold by converting the gold into Blizzard store tokens. Something Blizzard definitely benefits from considering the adverse results in people buying gold with money. Arguing that the economies should be separate is certainly valid and one for another discussion. However, I am addressing people complaining simply because it is $25 and not 400K gold in-game only. I think people lose sight of the correlation between something on the Blizzard store (purchasable with tokens purchasable with cash or gold) and something sold by a vendor (purchasable with gold purchasable with tokens purchasable with cash) considering there are far more dilemma ridden posts when the store hosts a new mount over an in-game vendor.
  1. Scotia's Avatar
    Yeah but actually what you said wasn't true, all other goods DID change price. Thats what the gold price of the wow token represents...
  1. fbajonero93's Avatar
    Cuttest thing I ever seen at blizzard

Site Navigation