Legion PvP Season 6 Ending Soon!
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
The gates will close on Legion PvP Season 6 for all Arena and Battleground competitors in as early as two weeks.

Season 6 – End of Season Rewards
If you participated in Season 6, to ensure you receive the rewards that you’re due, please keep the following in mind:

  • Refrain from transferring your character(s) to another realm or faction until after Legion Season 6 has ended.
  • Legion Season 6 titles and mounts will be awarded approximately two weeks after the season ends.

Faction-Based Rewards
Don’t forget—end-of-season rewards are based on your faction. If you transfer your character to the other faction, you must have 50 wins after your transfer to receive the reward. Please note that you must have 150 wins for Gladiator and Dominant Gladiator.

Patch 7.3.5 Hotfixes - March 6
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
Dungeons and Raids
  • Court of Stars
    • Watchful Inquisitors should no longer cast Searing Glare while stunned.

Player versus Player
  • Seething Shore
    • Seething Shore is now in the Random Battleground queue, starting at level 110.
    • Mining an Azerite Node now awards 20 Honor (was 40 Honor).
    • The A Good Start achievement now requires 25,000 Azerite (was 100,000 Azerite).
    • The Blood and Sand achievement now displays correctly when linked in chat.
    • The "Thrust" effect from the Rocket Parachute now has 4 charges (was 2 charges), allowing players to reach further areas when jumping from the airship.
    • The geyser period of Azerite nodes is now extended to 30 seconds (was 20 seconds). This will give players more time to reach spawning Azerite nodes.
    • The respawn time at the graveyard is now 20 seconds (was 15 seconds).
    • The time to cap an Azerite node is increased to 7 seconds (was 6 seconds).
      • Developers’ notes: We’d like to thank you for all your feedback on this new Battleground. The adjustments above should alleviate some of its pacing issues, as well as bring its most-arduous achievement more in line with other battleground achievements.

Quests
  • Lord Maxwell Tyrosus is now reliably available during “Walking in Shadows”.

Toys
This article was originally published in forum thread: Patch 7.3.5 Hotfixes - March 6: Seething Shore Changes started by chaud View original post
Comments 40 Comments
  1. Cæli's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    i meant within the game, you know - the hobbie of which i pay monthly
    twat
    I think it's positive regardless, there is nothing wrong for a valuable game to not get any more content, since what matters is the quality of the content. and the game is quite enormous already.
  1. Sonol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    I mean, it clearly wasn't just the brawl week. They specifically hotfixed the capturing to have lower honor. They wouldn't have put it in the notes if it were just a feature of brawls.
    If you win one Seething Shore game, that's 1500 score, 15x capture, 40(old)x15=600 honor. Yet I got over 1k (most of the time 1.2-1.4k) even by lose each time I played it. It was because of the Brawl event folks...
  1. Malico's Avatar
    So pvp ends soon and it means something new patch incoming in 1-2 weeks?
  1. A dot Ham's Avatar
    So does that mean rewards are already determined? Or could we potentially rank up in the next week or so and have that count?
  1. Appelgren's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    So does that mean rewards are already determined? Or could we potentially rank up in the next week or so and have that count?
    Its exactly the same as Always. Rewards will be determined after the season has ended.
  1. Zaln's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonol View Post
    If you win one Seething Shore game, that's 1500 score, 15x capture, 40(old)x15=600 honor. Yet I got over 1k (most of the time 1.2-1.4k) even by lose each time I played it. It was because of the Brawl event folks...
    Your calculation is missing bonus honor when your team win the BG. It is 300 points for first time of the day or 150 points for subsequent win. This means a Horde team's victory get ~800 honor while Alliance get ~1200 honor
    You get 50% extra honor as Alliance, It is common for Horde team to win and still receive less Honor.
  1. V1ndictive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Malico View Post
    So pvp ends soon and it means something new patch incoming in 1-2 weeks?
    People who always make this connection make me chuckle...
  1. Rezhka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Nerfing the honor gains? Really????

    Only Activision-Blizzard could completely kill the hype over something that has brought more PVP participation than anything else within the past 2 years (that eventual utter failure known as Ashran).
    Couldn't agree more with this. Never been I ever have such a quick queue on BG. Like 1 min pop, and not to mention the honor gain. It even motivate me to grind prestige level (got me 3 levels the whole last week). I was underestimating the hype, thinking it was meh since most of wow players are pve oriented anyway. But turn out the hype was real. I was thinking if the "bugged" honor gained applied to all BG, it'll encourage more people to do BG. At least for people who grind prestige.
  1. SilverFaerie's Avatar
    Patches and pvp seasons have long been detached since the start of Legion.
  1. Volitar's Avatar
    Upright Orcs look like they are trying with all their might not to shit their pants.
  1. HelterFeltner's Avatar
    Do you think they will let us adjust the nipple size on those orcs? It’s a bit distracting.
  1. Nevcairiel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    They already nerfed the honor gain, jesus. Blizzard really wants to make Prestige as much of an unfun grind as possible throughout the entire expansion. Disappointing, but not surprising.

    The developers note doesnt even touch on the honor gain nerf. Did the players feedback say "it gives too much honor?" Doubtful.
    Honor gain in the BG pool really needs to be somewhat balanced, otherwise you just curse even more if you get anything but the one that gives you so much more.
  1. Golden Goddess's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    so.... 6 months of nothing to do?
    Have you killed Mythic Argus ?
  1. Softbottom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lordrevangr View Post
    Have you killed Mythic Argus ?
    Worst answer to these types of arguments. No one gives a fuck about mythic Argus lol or mythic raiding unless you are the 2% that does it.
  1. Frolk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    so.... 6 months of nothing to do?
    Not engaging in content thats available and then complaining its nothing to do is not the devs fault.
  1. Melius's Avatar
    god i hope they dont introduce more prestige levels to grind. 25 is enough blizzard
  1. Metallourlante's Avatar
    Well, you could ENJOY season 7 of pvp and keep grinding prestige for days/weeks/months lol
  1. Golden Goddess's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    Worst answer to these types of arguments. No one gives a fuck about mythic Argus lol or mythic raiding unless you are the 2% that does it.
    I cannot for the life of me understand that type of thinking. If you do not strive to beat the hardest current content, then what are you in this game for ? Pet Battles ?
  1. SupBrah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezhka View Post
    Couldn't agree more with this. Never been I ever have such a quick queue on BG. Like 1 min pop, and not to mention the honor gain. It even motivate me to grind prestige level (got me 3 levels the whole last week). I was underestimating the hype, thinking it was meh since most of wow players are pve oriented anyway. But turn out the hype was real. I was thinking if the "bugged" honor gained applied to all BG, it'll encourage more people to do BG. At least for people who grind prestige.
    I agree, and I think they should even drastically increase the honor gains for doing arenas and RBGs to help increase participation in them. I'm tired of fighting the same 2-3 teams over and over
  1. Softbottom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lordrevangr View Post
    I cannot for the life of me understand that type of thinking. If you do not strive to beat the hardest current content, then what are you in this game for ? Pet Battles ?
    I play the game for fun? I don't find cutting edge mythic raiding fun any longer so I don't spend time doing it; My guild still does but I do not partake. And to be completely honest there are people who play this game just for pet battles as ridiculous as that sounds. There are probably more players that play the game strictly for pet battles than mythic raiding lol.

Site Navigation