Forgotten Diablo Characters and BlizzCon 2018!

Final Witchwood Card Reveal Stream - Live Updates!

Developer Interview, Free Hero Rotation, Weekly Sales

Prepare for Retribution, the New Overwatch PVE Event Begins Today

Greater Invasion - Matron Folnuna
Matron Folnuna is up this week, rewarding ilvl 930 loot!



World Boss - Ana-Mouz
This week's world boss is Ana-Mouz in Suramar!



Weekly Bonus Event - Battlegrounds
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
A new weekly quest and rewards are here—steel yourself for Battleground combat!

Seven Days on the Battlegrounds
All this week, heading to the Battlegrounds will net you some extra Honor along with bonus loot for completing this week’s quest. To enter the fray, open Group Finder (default hotkey: I) and then select the Player vs. Player tab. Next choose Casual, select Random Battlegrounds, and hit the Join Battle button—you’ll be matched up with other players and sent to one of the 11 battlegrounds.

Weekly Quest
Before you get started, Archmage Timear near Violet Hold in Dalaran has a quest for you. Win four random Battlegrounds, and you’ll be rewarded with 5 Marks of Honor, a Badge of Honor (1000 Honor), and a Glory of the Melee Artifact Power token (base 500 AP).

Battleground Buff
This week you gain 50% more Honor in Battlegrounds.

A New Event Every Week
The Bonus Events system consists of a rotating schedule of different activities, currently scheduled to run each week beginning on Tuesdays. Each Bonus Event grants a passive bonus to a particular game activity and offers a once-per-event quest with a noteworthy reward for accomplishing a related goal. The in-game calendar can serve as your one-stop reference for the event schedule. The Adventure Guide also offers a direct link to active Bonus Events, allowing you to easily accept any associated quests.
This article was originally published in forum thread: Matron Folnuna, Ana-Mouz, Battlegrounds Bonus Event started by Stoy View original post
Comments 12 Comments
  1. Castration's Avatar
    and people say Blizzard re-uses skinned mobs...
  1. Teri's Avatar
    Imp Mother x2 week
  1. det's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Castration View Post
    and people say Blizzard re-uses skinned mobs...
    Hehe...I always wondered why people still cry about that. Ever since I raided MC and pretty much every mob was a mob we had already encountered as a trivial mob while levelling. And then 5 (?) snake bosses, some of them with snake buddies. In a bland cave. With lava
  1. aeuhe4yxzhds's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Hehe...I always wondered why people still cry about that. Ever since I raided MC and pretty much every mob was a mob we had already encountered as a trivial mob while levelling. And then 5 (?) snake bosses, some of them with snake buddies. In a bland cave. With lava
    Soon people are going to whine that every human looks the same
  1. Teri's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Soon people are going to whine that every human looks the same
    The in-game Human female faces already do, since WoD.
  1. DesoPL's Avatar
    Two big demonic moms... We're screwed!
  1. Zorachus's Avatar
    Why are world bosses only dropping i860 gear so late in the expansion ? That's absolutley useless. They should at least be dropping LFR i915 level gear.
  1. Kamilynne's Avatar
    WIsh they would offer 2 weekly bonuses each reset and we can choose - so that those of us who aren't good at PvP (or plain suck at it like me) can still do something that gives me a bonus that week instead of piddlefarting around with other toons.
  1. Appelgren's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    Why are world bosses only dropping i860 gear so late in the expansion ? That's absolutley useless. They should at least be dropping LFR i915 level gear.
    Would need too much time from developers to fix. Valuable time that they could spend on cashgrab-mounts/pets instead

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamilynne View Post
    WIsh they would offer 2 weekly bonuses each reset and we can choose - so that those of us who aren't good at PvP (or plain suck at it like me) can still do something that gives me a bonus that week instead of piddlefarting around with other toons.
    Sort of like the shitty weekly bonuses that are 5000 order resources from 20 world quests and the pet battle one. Literally the most boring weeklys ever...
  1. Dracullus's Avatar
    Too bad we don't have more info about BfA Prestige. We know that it will be account wide, we know that we will be able to grab Legion rewards, but we don't know if our Legion Prestige progress will be erased or not (and I'm not sure if even devs knows about it at this point). So doing any PVP right now may get me closer to my goal (obtaining all artifact skins for all classes) or huge waste of time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Would need too much time from developers to fix. Valuable time that they could spend on cashgrab-mounts/pets instead
    Of course, same people design new mounts and tweak numbers in the game.

    ...actually, that would explain first 1-2 days of 7.2 ;P.
  1. Asotcha's Avatar
    Sweet BG week time to get that 4 prestige!
  1. Keashaa's Avatar
    Prepare for trouble, and make it double!

Site Navigation