Challenge Rift - Week 44

Most Popular Witchwood Decks of the Week From HearthPwn for April 22

Weekly Hero Rotation/Sales, Blue Posts, HeroStorm

Overwatch League 2018: Stage 3 Week 3 Recap

Tomb Stalker Mount - Battle for Azeroth
The Mummified Raptor Skull (Tomb Stalker) mount is a reward from the Challenger's Cache / a drop from King Dazar in Mythic Kings' Rest.






Mount and Pet Dressing Room - Battle for Azeroth
In Battle for Azeroth, if someone links a mount or pet in chat, you can now Ctrl + click it to preview it in the dressing room window, similar to the current functionality for armor and weapons.



Blue Posts
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Feedback: Island Expeditions
Fixed an issue where you probably weren't seeing the two new Islands, please try again! (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

FinalBossTV - Guardian and Restoration Druids in Battle for Azeroth
FinalBossTV made a few videos recently on his first impressions of Guardian and Restoration Druids in Battle for Azeroth!

This article was originally published in forum thread: Tomb Stalker Mount, Mount and Pet Dressing Room, Blue Posts, FinalBossTV started by chaud View original post
Comments 26 Comments
  1. Rotted's Avatar
    Finally, starting to see some better mounts being produced.
  1. Jekys12yearold brother's Avatar
    I'm just glad it wasn't a recolour of the raptor bfa collectors mount. was kind of concerned we'd get another corrupted dreadwing
  1. Zurich's Avatar
    after i saw al'ar, for 0.1 second i thought we were getting an updated model T.T
  1. Daedius's Avatar
    Took long enough to quick-preview linked mounts and pets off chat...

    That raptor mount looks sweet.
  1. Hugh Wattmate's Avatar
    Finally a mount preview!
  1. Hipnos14's Avatar
    That mount either is missing the saddle or that won't be his final texture, with so many new mounts, why you guys decided to preview an unfinished one? Oo
  1. Corroc's Avatar
    It just looks MMO champion was late and got broken version of the mount. The mount was found earlier with more textures. First I thought it was just different mount but its actually the same mount but missing textures on the saddle and head.
  1. Vanaheimr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hipnos14 View Post
    That mount either is missing the saddle or that won't be his final texture, with so many new mounts, why you guys decided to preview an unfinished one? Oo
    It originally was shown as a reskinned CE/Deluxe raptor. I guess they removed the saddle and went without it to make it more unique.
  1. Samin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Took long enough to quick-preview linked mounts and pets off chat...

    That raptor mount looks sweet.
    I'm not sure if it's maybe a mod but at least for mounts it already works on live. Not sure how long, because I was surprised as well when I found out recently. I was telling a friend about the change when I noticed it's already there. Not for pets though.
  1. athrun7189's Avatar
    God damn is this expac all about mounts and allied race?
    Gotta catch them all! So boring
  1. Monkeymoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by athrun7189 View Post
    God damn is this expac all about mounts and allied race?
    Gotta catch them all! So boring
    You act as though we've never gotten new mounts with an expansion before.
  1. Nozuka's Avatar
    lost the excitement for new mounts a long time ago. can only ever sit on one anyway.
  1. EternalBany's Avatar
    Raptors look great but from behind they will always look terrible
    all bouncy and nauseating

    its a pitty
  1. Uncertain Tea's Avatar
    I'm glad it doesn't look like the collector's edition mount with a different tint any longer, but they need to do something else with it. That huge piece of cloth is way too distracting, definitely looks like a work in progress.
  1. Tarx's Avatar
    I don't really like the red leather on the back of the raptor . I prefer more naked raptors and little bigger.
  1. Daedius's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    I prefer more naked raptors and little bigger.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) !
  1. Yarathir's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekys12yearold brother View Post
    I'm just glad it wasn't a recolour of the raptor bfa collectors mount. was kind of concerned we'd get another corrupted dreadwing
    Currently, it's bugged.
    The actual CE mount itself is also lacking its armor.
  1. Professional Extra's Avatar
    I don't know what you mean, my raptor mount looks pretty awesome.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLwuXBp6URQ
  1. Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by athrun7189 View Post
    God damn is this expac all about mounts and allied race?
    Gotta catch them all! So boring
    Yep, only mounts and allied races, literally nothing else to BfA than that.















    /Fucking S.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Professional Extra View Post
    I don't know what you mean, my raptor mount looks pretty awesome.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLwuXBp6URQ
    That made my motion sickness even worse than the current WoW raptor animations...

    Very funny to see GW2 mounts being embraced though when I remember so well how I was attacked for wanting the game to have them when GW2 first came out.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    Raptors look great but from behind they will always look terrible
    all bouncy and nauseating

    its a pitty
    Raptors have new run animations in BfA, so hopefully they'll extend it to our mounts as well. The bouncy type running that raptor/Raven Lord mounts have is tiresome to say the least.
  1. The Stormbringer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    It originally was shown as a reskinned CE/Deluxe raptor. I guess they removed the saddle and went without it to make it more unique.
    I'm still irritated that they removed the ability to mount up on both CE mounts. The Raptor looks at least 10x cooler than the stupid horse.

Site Navigation