Our Initial Thoughts and Highlights of the Taverns of Time Arena Event Cards

Nexomania Ending, HGC Mid-Season Brawl Group Stage - Monday

Fan Art - The Gods of Zul'Aman Remastered
Ivan Kuzkin made an updated version of The Gods of Zul'Aman trailer. You can see a comparison to the original below.





Blue Tweets
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
General feeling seems to be that Legion had solid content drip, but maybe 7.1 was a little too fast. That said, is there anything you'd change about the content per patch? If you could swap X for Y. I.e. "7.X could have used a ___, I would have swapped that for ___." (Muffinus)

Which legendary is your favorite re: acquisition? We've had a lot of them, from a hammer and sword and staff to a bow and glaive to a hammer again and an axe to a cloak etc. (Muffinus)

Will completing the campaign with both an Alliance and Horde character be required for Pathfinder Part 1 achievement?
No. In Battle for Azeroth, you'll only need to complete one of either the Horde or the Alliance campaigns to earn the Pathfinder Part 1 Achievement. (WarcraftDevs)

you mentioned in an interview awhile back that you guys were looking at what to do with pet stables. Any news?
Nothing to share yet, sorry! Realize this is a big deal to hunters though. (Muffinus)

Dark Legacy Comics #635
DLC #635 has been released!

This article was originally published in forum thread: Fan Art - The Gods of Zul'Aman Remastered, Blue Tweets, DLC #635 started by chaud View original post
Comments 33 Comments
  1. Cerilis's Avatar
    But how does Keydar deal so much damage while still dying that much...
  1. Eazy's Avatar
    That Zul'aman trailer... one of the best that Blizzard provided. The narration and music are suberb.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    But how does Keydar deal so much damage while still dying that much...
    Additional heroisms!
  1. The World's Avatar
    If only they updated the forest troll model to look more like Zul'jins model in the video. :>
  1. THEORACLE64's Avatar
    Remaster? All it looks like is if a couple of instagram filters and a bit of recolouring was done. Maybe a bit of sharpness indrease as well - literally a half an hour job for a high schooler.
  1. Núr's Avatar
    But how does Keydar deal so much damage while still dying that much...
    It's DPS, not "damage done". Just burst for 20s => die
  1. meroko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Remaster? All it looks like is if a couple of instagram filters and a bit of recolouring was done. Maybe a bit of sharpness indrease as well - literally a half an hour job for a high schooler.
    You are completely retarded if you actually think that.
  1. AnonEntity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Remaster? All it looks like is if a couple of instagram filters and a bit of recolouring was done. Maybe a bit of sharpness indrease as well - literally a half an hour job for a high schooler.
    Seconded, mostly it's excessive bloom and color intensity. Faces got an overhaul as well, especially in the case of the blonde Alliance soldier not for the better.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    You are completely retarded if you actually think that.
    I think so, too.
  1. tyronian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Remaster? All it looks like is if a couple of instagram filters and a bit of recolouring was done. Maybe a bit of sharpness indrease as well - literally a half an hour job for a high schooler.
    ayyyy what? watch the side-by-side at full screen and you'll see the models are completely new. I don't know anything about how this works but my assumption is this is a full recreation with new/different art assets.
  1. THEORACLE64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    You are completely retarded if you actually think that.
    You can obviously tell it's redone with the new models and stuff, but it's nothing special i.e. nothing blows my mind away personally, with the most notable being just a shxt ton of blood effects and recolouring.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonEntity View Post
    Seconded, mostly it's excessive bloom and color intensity. Faces got an overhaul as well, especially in the case of the blonde Alliance soldier not for the better.
    In other words, it's literally nothing special.
  1. Tiwack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    You can obviously tell it's redone with the new models and stuff, but it's nothing special i.e. nothing blows my mind away personally, with the most notable being just a shxt ton of blood effects and recolouring.



    In other words, it's literally nothing special.
    What is special and where's your video then?

    Imo it's great. Cool to see advances being made and I've no clue how long it took to make. Wager more than 1hour...
  1. Castration's Avatar
    This guy should stop making crap animations, especially very outdated ones that have zero relevance today.

    Very cheesy, poor cinematic and just no skill. Leave it to the professionals.
  1. Aesahaettr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Castration View Post
    This guy should stop making crap animations, especially very outdated ones that have zero relevance today.

    Very cheesy, poor cinematic and just no skill. Leave it to the professionals.
    So unless you're doing something at the very best level is not worth doing? How are people supposed to improve without doing stuff?

    You must have a great life with that shitty attitude. Just pathetic.
  1. Castration's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesahaettr View Post
    So unless you're doing something at the very best level is not worth doing? How are people supposed to improve without doing stuff?

    You must have a great life with that shitty attitude. Just pathetic.
    Basically yes, he should not be doing this.

    Call the kettle black much?
  1. THEORACLE64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    What is special and where's your video then?

    Imo it's great. Cool to see advances being made and I've no clue how long it took to make. Wager more than 1hour...
    Imo the post above, thanks.
  1. Fabled's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Remaster? All it looks like is if a couple of instagram filters and a bit of recolouring was done. Maybe a bit of sharpness indrease as well - literally a half an hour job for a high schooler.
    I mean..if you've seen his other work that they've shown on the front page, that's completely false. But keep on assuming.
  1. dess's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Remaster? All it looks like is if a couple of instagram filters and a bit of recolouring was done. Maybe a bit of sharpness indrease as well - literally a half an hour job for a high schooler.
    LOL you are giving him too much credit for the instagram filters. Its more like a yellow color overlay and new models and they call it remastered... LOL

    It's the same with everything they put out now a days.
  1. THEORACLE64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dess View Post
    LOL you are giving him too much credit for the instagram filters. Its more like a yellow color overlay and new models and they call it remastered... LOL

    It's the same with everything they put out now a days.
    Tbh. When I read "remastered" I expect something that's literally going to blow my ass off and go beyond what's current, not literally just a rehash with some bloom.
  1. yoma's Avatar
    Literally who cares about Zul'aman. Also, the original was better imo.
  1. McNeil's Avatar
    I love that creepy smile that high elf gave before cutting off Zul'Jin's eye. Noticed that the human soldiers were using Stormwind shields, but they are from Lordaeron who always used their own symbol.
  1. dess's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Tbh. When I read "remastered" I expect something that's literally going to blow my ass off and go beyond what's current, not literally just a rehash with some bloom.
    Me too and I was disappointed when all I saw was yellow...

Site Navigation