Warbringers: Azshara
Warbringers: Azshara was revealed this morning after the cosplay panel!


This article was originally published in forum thread: Warbringers: Azshara started by chaud View original post
Comments 273 Comments
  1. bufferunderrun's Avatar
    so azshara don't have the typical fin like the other nagas but actually has tentacle
  1. oathy's Avatar
    So as this is out now.
    rumors of new factions might be out for blizzcon? a lot of the you tube commentators assumed
    this was being held back till then
  1. Paraka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    N'zoth is probably the smallest of the 4 named Old Gods, with Y'shaarj being the biggest. Titan size Aman'thul was able to grab him.
    We have a canon pic of C'thun's size and comparing it to N'zoth in warbringer, C'thun looks bigger.



    We've faced YoggSaron and C'thun and reasonable sizes, I'm sure they're make N'zoth tiny aswell.
    Those are also reflected at their prime power. We fought ones in cages for thousands of years. Certainly Old Gods by dwindle in size to scope of their current power.
  1. Life-Binder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    BFA is mostly female characters charged expansion.
    good .
  1. Bennett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    BFA is mostly female characters charged expansion. It is reaching absurd. It doesn't make sense to make all three Warbringers about wamyn. It doesn't make sense to make Jaina Lord Admiral. Put Bitchanji instead of some son they could make. It is all about them gurl powyah yay so that Blizzard can please gov and ngo that they are so 2018.

    - - - Updated - - -


    You look like that guy, you know who I'm speaking about. Suggestion: change avatar.
    Prominent BFA characters;

    Alliance -
    Anduin - M
    Malfurion - M
    Genn - M
    Jaina - F
    Alleria - F
    Wyrmbane - M
    Shaw - M
    Cryus - M
    Taelia - F
    Katherine - F
    Finn - M

    Horde-
    Sylvanas - F
    Nathanos - M
    Eitrigg - M
    Suarfang - M
    Rexxar - M
    Garona - F
    Voss - F
    Baine - M
    Tulan'ji - F
    Rastakhan - M
    Gallywix - M

    "Mostly female"? Give it a rest, just admit you have a problem with women being featured at all buddy

    Also, let's analyse why the Warbringers does make sense, with Kul'Tiras being introduces, who better to have lead us there than the only real Kul'Tiran in WoW lore at that point? And who better to show us the burning of teldrassil than the person who did it? And finally, we know Blizzard are building up to an old god expansion, who better to do that with than Azshara? At least try to make a real argument
  1. DemonHunter18's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Azshara: Fuck you N'zoth. Make me a ruler, or stay in Prison, bitch.

    N'zoth: Alrighty.

    *Little does she know, she's still nothing more than N'zoth's puppet. The foolish queen.*

    And what was with the beginning? Didn't the Well's explosion cause the collapse of Nazjatar?

    Then...why the fuck is there no WoE? Where tf are the Demons getting pushed back? That's...rather...

    Retarded.
    fam, it's time to take a pill for headaches.

    Azshara >>>> Archimonde, Kil'jaeden stuff incoming.

    I already counted equal to Archimonde and Kil'jaeden, most powerful mortal on Azeroth and above Archimonde and Kil'jaeden since Warbringer came out.
  1. Jshadowhunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    BFA is mostly female characters charged expansion. It is reaching absurd. It doesn't make sense to make all three Warbringers about wamyn. It doesn't make sense to make Jaina Lord Admiral. Put Bitchanji instead of some son they could make. It is all about them gurl powyah yay so that Blizzard can please gov and ngo that they are so 2018.
    I know it's sign of the times with "gurl dis, gurl that" in every single entertainment media (it's like back in the 90s when it was a thing to "kid-ify" existing adult characters), but as long as the whole thing is well written I don't care really. Once we get into the Last Jedi level of writing, then we have a reason to be pissed.

    As it is now you're being a bit hysterical.
    If anything, since Warbringers are all women it's suggesting that women are worse then men. XD
  1. DemonHunter18's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    BFA is mostly female characters charged expansion. It is reaching absurd. It doesn't make sense to make all three Warbringers about wamyn. It doesn't make sense to make Jaina Lord Admiral. Put Bitchanji instead of some son they could make. It is all about them gurl powyah yay so that Blizzard can please gov and ngo that they are so 2018.
    Legion had Khadgar, Gul'dan and Illidan.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    If anything, since Warbringers are all women it's suggesting that women are worse then men. XD
    LMAO so this
  1. BTHSE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Legion had Khadgar, Gul'dan and Illidan.
    Don't you bring logic into this!
  1. Malacrass's Avatar
    The artstyle is so amazing, does anyone know the name of the artist?

    I could barely follow the plot because the pictures were so beautiful. They definitely worked longer on this episode.
  1. Fetus Rex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    good .
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Prominent BFA characters;

    Alliance -
    Anduin - M
    Malfurion - M
    Genn - M
    Jaina - F
    Alleria - F
    Wyrmbane - M
    Shaw - M
    Cryus - M
    Taelia - F
    Katherine - F
    Finn - M

    Horde-
    Sylvanas - F
    Nathanos - M
    Eitrigg - M
    Suarfang - M
    Rexxar - M
    Garona - F
    Voss - F
    Baine - M
    Tulan'ji - F
    Rastakhan - M
    Gallywix - M

    "Mostly female"? Give it a rest, just admit you have a problem with women being featured at all buddy

    Also, let's analyse why the Warbringers does make sense, with Kul'Tiras being introduces, who better to have lead us there than the only real Kul'Tiran in WoW lore at that point? And who better to show us the burning of teldrassil than the person who did it? And finally, we know Blizzard are building up to an old god expansion, who better to do that with than Azshara? At least try to make a real argument
    Important characters leolal.

    In other words events made for those female characters to shine. You know, it could be spirit of Daelin, his lost son, anybody.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    I know it's sign of the times with "gurl dis, gurl that" in every single entertainment media (it's like back in the 90s when it was a thing to "kid-ify" existing adult characters), but as long as the whole thing is well written I don't care really. Once we get into the Last Jedi level of writing, then we have a reason to be pissed.

    As it is now you're being a bit hysterical.
    If anything, since Warbringers are all women it's suggesting that women are worse then men. XD
    I can't be hysterical. It is female only thing accordingly to wikipedia.
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Legion had Khadgar, Gul'dan and Illidan.

    - - - Updated - - -


    LMAO so this
    Manly characters for manly game.
  1. huehuehue's Avatar
    I thought it was N'zoth > Azshara but now its all N'zoth x Azshara
  1. Bennett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    No.

    Important characters leolal.

    In other words events made for those female characters to shine. You know, it could be spirit of Daelin, his lost son, anybody.

    I can't be hysterical. It is female only thing accordingly to wikipedia.

    Manly characters for manly game.
    "Important characters leolal."

    That's your argument after me irrefutably proving you wrong?
    Thanks for letting me know I no longer need to bother replying to you
  1. mmocde357daa39's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    The artstyle is so amazing, does anyone know the name of the artist?

    I could barely follow the plot becaiuse the pictures were so beautiful. They definitely worked longer on this episode.
    Good art. But should learn to draw noses, i mean come on, every frame looks like a different character because of this.
  1. Zoldor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    "Nobody summons Megatron!"

    "Then... it pleases me to be the first"

    Wrong movie?
    Was thinking the same thing.

    OT: The first bit drug a tad and I think it would of helped to have shown the well explode. As it looks to anyone who doesn't know the story that a giant tidal wave came and a queen tried to save her people. She had some bargin in place, but really there is nothing that shows the truth. She looks too good from an outside perspective. Instead, we get the cracking shield and the flopping fish whispering for too long. Could easily have shown her bargain with Sarg (or even just a voice over of it), then a shot to the well exploding, then her "This wasn't the deal line." a Nice Sarg laugh, maybe a you have your power, then the rest of it.

    N'zoth did his job well and proved once again to be the most cunning. He is only the weakest because his brother nearly killed him during the battle to control Azeroth. He may have recovered while he was in prison. The Titans didn't take his Kingdom, Y'Shaarj did. He was the first to be imprisoned because of this.

    Azashara also doesn't free him, he's been slowly freeing himself for years according to the Shadow Priest Artifact. He's the most cunning by far. He's swayed, used and empowered some of the most powerful being on Azeroth. He's responsible for Deathwing, Al'Akir, Ragnaros and Azshara. To him if she is queen or slave it doesn't matter. She isn't his equal at all, you aren't the equal of someone who gives you part of their power, and he's done this before.

    He's good at giving power to people who will fullfill ideas he wants. War and destruction and to control all of Azeroth. He gave her, her people. That is the trade she gets to rule the Naga and he gets another person willing to do the things he wants, aka help set him free. Without them being slaves. How else do you get people of immense power already to side with you, making them a slave never works, giving them a fake choice does. Letting them retain their ego while doing what you really want without asking is the best manipulation. Did he need her? No, did he want her? Yes. And he got her. He is the king shit manipulator and he's done pretty well with it so far sowing chaos and destruction. He is kind of responsible for some of the worst destruction Azeroth has ever seen.

    His voice was a little bland and overly human. Would have been nice with some whisper/echo effects or overlays.
  1. BTHSE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    The artstyle is so amazing, does anyone know the name of the artist?

    I could barely follow the plot becaiuse the pictures were so beautiful. They definitely worked longer on this episode.
    There isn't really a single artist you can credit for this. Sure this short has a lead artist like all the other but the art style and art direction has been pretty consistent with every hand drawn cinematic since the Harbingers series. I don't believe many people have been credited on the Warbringers series so far but we'll probably learn about them through making-offs and art roundups eventually. Who knows, they could do a small panel at Blizzcon.

    In the meantime you can always familiarize yourself with the people who worked on Harbingers and who were no doubt also involved in the development of Warbringers:
    https://tv.creativetalentnetwork.com...-of-harbingers
  1. Tarx's Avatar
    I want to see more Horde vs Alliance
  1. HighlordJohnstone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    I think the retarded element here is you. Azshara flew away from the Well before it exploded (as seen in the WoE dungeon), so it's not hard to figure out this was much further inland from the demon invasion and a very small caption of whatever city it will have been.
    "this was much further inland from the demon invasion"

    They were invading all over the world though. And the Well of Eternity would have been at least seen from the distance.

    "Azshara flew away from the Well before it exploded"

    The closest Highborne cities/towns were still likely Legion invaded. Nothing about clear skies, or some shit.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    fam, it's time to take a pill for headaches.

    Azshara >>>> Archimonde, Kil'jaeden stuff incoming.

    I already counted equal to Archimonde and Kil'jaeden, most powerful mortal on Azeroth and above Archimonde and Kil'jaeden since Warbringer came out.
    I do have a headache right now. So, I guess I should help myself. Ehehe...

    - - - Updated - - -

    [QUOTE=DemonHunter18;49997856]Legion had Khadgar, Gul'dan and Illidan.

    WOAH! WOAH! LOGIC IN MY WARCRAFT!

    Fiend. >:I
  1. Fetus Rex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    "Important characters leolal."

    That's your argument after me irrefutably proving you wrong?
    Thanks for letting me know I no longer need to bother replying to you
    Irrefutably proving me wrong? As I have said, true intellectual. leaoal

    No worries, ignorance is bliss. Know your knows and move on to the land of panderia.
  1. Nightheart's Avatar
    Idk why, But I am getting Ursala Vibes. but I like it.

Site Navigation