Diablo 3 BlizzCon Virtual Ticket Reward

The Headless Horseman Rides is This Week's Brawl!

Twitch Drops Are Back For Heroes And Starcraft II

Overwatch October 2018 Developer Update

Seafarer's Doubloon Vendors in 8.1
Vendors have been added near the Island Expeditions Que Hub in both Boralus and Dazar'alor that offer a variety of rewards in exchange for your Seafarer's Dubloon.



Reputation Items - 100 Seafarer's Dubloon each.

Toys

Pets



Mount



Cosmetic Pirate Hats





BlizzCon 2018 Virtual Ticket Diablo 3 Bonus Item
This year's in game item for Diablo 3 is a mini Azmodan pet.


Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
Casual strolls through Sanctuary are always better with friends—and cute companions! In celebration of BlizzCon 2018, we have a special Diablo III gift for BlizzCon attendees and Virtual Ticket holders, available in the Mac and PC versions of the game.


Bring the six-legged Lord of Sin himself along on your adventures next Season with Az-Lo, the adorably evil mini-Azmodan in-game pet—available in-game starting today!

MDI All Stars at BlizzCon: A Viewer’s Guide
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
We’ve loved everyone’s enthusiasm around the World of Warcraft Mythic Dungeon Invitational (MDI) series, where some of the most skilled PvE teams from around the world race to complete Mythic+ Dungeons in the fastest, most efficient way possible.

At BlizzCon 2018, we want to bring you the most epic dungeon races yet with MDI All Stars. We’ve invited exceL's Angels, Method NA, Method PogChamp, and Free Marsy to show us what they’ve got in the dungeons of Kul Tiras and Zandalar. They’ll be racing live and in-person, on stage at BlizzCon, fighting for the bragging rights of being the first Battle for Azeroth MDI champions.

What You Need to Know

Format: Best-of-three, single elimination. Finals also will be a best of three.

Dungeons: This is the first Mythic Dungeon Invitational taking place in the Battle for Azeroth, and we want to celebrate it properly. We want to see some of the best guilds in the world play on as many BfA dungeons as possible, so we have preset the pool for each match. Keystones will be Level 13—difficult for sure, but nothing that these pros can’t handle! The pool is as follows:

exceL's Angels vs Free Marsy - The Underrot, Atal'Dazar, Tol Dagor
Method NA vs Method PogChamp - Temple of Sethraliss, Freehold, Kings' Rest
Winner 1 vs Winner 2 - THE MOTHERLODE!!, Shrine of the Storm, Waycrest Manor

Affixes: Dungeons for MDI All Stars will have four affixes preselected. Since we’re in Season 1 for BfA, all dungeons will be using the seasonal affix Infested, which applies the Symbiote of G’huun on certain mobs. This causes other mobs within eight yards to heal for 10% of their max health every three seconds. Once the infested mob is killed, two Spawns of G’huun will run towards the closest non-boss mobs and infest them unless they’re quickly controlled and killed. Sneaky little symbiotes.

But that’s not all! Here’s a list of each dungeon and their four preselected affixes:

  • The Underrot - Fortified, Sanguine, Grievous, Infested
  • Atal'Dazar - Tyrannical, Teeming, Volcanic, Infested
  • Tol Dagor - Fortified, Bursting, Skittish, Infested
  • Temple of Sethraliss - Fortified, Bolstering, Explosive, Infested
  • Freehold - Tyrannical, Bolstering, Skittish, Infested
  • Kings' Rest - Tyrannical, Bursting, Quaking, Infested
  • The MOTHERLODE!! - Tyrannical, Raging, Necrotic, Infested
  • Shrine of the Storm - Fortified, Sanguine, Grievous, Infested
  • Waycrest Manor - Tyrannical, Sanguine, Explosive, Infested

Schedule

Saturday, November 3 at 9:30 a.m. PDT (17:30 CET)

The MDI All Stars will kick off first thing in the morning on the second day of BlizzCon with ExceL's Angels versus Free Marsy. This will be followed by Method NA versus Method PogChamp, which will lead into the finals. It’s a day of back-to-back dungeon-racing goodness!

Streams:


Caster Team

  • Daniel “Automaticjak” Anzenberger
  • Ted “Sloot” Bacinschi
  • Caroline “Naguura” Forer
  • Robert "Bones Malone" Wing

The MDI All Stars



/Inspect the All Stars on Twitch
Earlier this year, in the Arena World Championship, we introduced our new Twitch extension /Inspect. Using this tool, you can inspect your favorite players in real time, just like you would in the game itself. We are excited to bring this extension to BlizzCon not just for the AWC, but for MDI All Stars as well. Tune in to learn some creative Mythic strategies, follow the players who inspire you, and dive into those tooltips to see what gear the best are running with.

BlizzCon is stacked with WoW esports this year, and we’re excited to be able to bring you a set of exhibition matches to celebrate the creativity and skill of these Mythic teams in our most recent BfA dungeons. Be sure to follow us on Twitch, and follow us on Twitter for all things World of Warcraft.
This article was originally published in forum thread: Seafarer's Doubloon Vendors, Diablo 3 BlizzCon Reward, MDI All Stars at BlizzCon started by chaud View original post
Comments 70 Comments
  1. Arvandor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreality View Post
    So what do you think would be a fair number? Personally, I don't think 250 is unreasonable at all. I'm guessing that there are quite a few people sitting on a few thousand doubloons just from farming toys and mounts and transmogs and all the fun things that has become modern WoW. With that in mind, 250 seems like a pretty good number to me.
    earn 100 dubloons ingame and you would NEVER asking thiis dump bullshit again mr whiteknight!
  1. iamthedevil's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Have you ever seen a seahorse? I have - I used to keep them in my reef tanks. The eyes on that mount look pretty accurate.
    I meant the resolution. Look at the 3d model of it. It doesn't actually have eyeballs, more like lumps. The headpiece just has circles to outline it. Imagine it without the headpiece and they eyeballs would look like the skin texture. they'd look like two tumors lol.

    *Ya know what they do kinda look like that actually, lol. Still looks like low res shit though.
  1. Logwyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Is there a point to get honorbound/7th Legion rep on alts?
    Buy the 3 star recipes? The gear maybe as they don't get to run the same things your main does? Completetionism?
  1. Sastank's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Buy the 3 star recipes? The gear maybe as they don't get to run the same things your main does? Completetionism?
    So nothing important. Alright.
  1. Logwyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    So nothing important. Alright.
    Its a reason... may not be "important" to you.
  1. ElDoorO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreality View Post
    So what do you think would be a fair number? Personally, I don't think 250 is unreasonable at all. I'm guessing that there are quite a few people sitting on a few thousand doubloons just from farming toys and mounts and transmogs and all the fun things that has become modern WoW. With that in mind, 250 seems like a pretty good number to me.
    I disagree. It's going to take, what, 25-40+ island expeditions to get 100 tokens? For 250 reputation?
    And for 500 tokens you get a mount? Or was it 400? I already forgot.
    500 tokens for a mount sounds reasonable. 100 tokens for 250 rep sounds very off.
    Maybe 10 tokens for 250 rep, that'd be way more reasonable.

    Two or three world quests would net you more rep. The scaling of that seems very off.
  1. Surreality's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    earn 100 dubloons ingame and you would NEVER asking thiis dump bullshit again mr whiteknight!
    Everyone that responded to this did so with civility and gave their reason for why they disagree. Everyone except for you Mr. Troll.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    I disagree. It's going to take, what, 25-40+ island expeditions to get 100 tokens? For 250 reputation?
    And for 500 tokens you get a mount? Or was it 400? I already forgot.
    500 tokens for a mount sounds reasonable. 100 tokens for 250 rep sounds very off.
    Maybe 10 tokens for 250 rep, that'd be way more reasonable.

    Two or three world quests would net you more rep. The scaling of that seems very off.
    I responded to this very same point a couple of pages back.
  1. ElDoorO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreality View Post
    Everyone that responded to this did so with civility and gave their reason for why they disagree. Everyone except for you Mr. Troll.



    I responded to this very same point a couple of pages back.
    Huh, I didn't see it. I'm not fishin' for it. Ah well.
    Still ridiculous they expect over 25 expeditions and perhaps even 45 or more if you're unlucky for...... 250 rep. That's insane. I can't imagine a normal person using them for rep.
  1. Surreality's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    Huh, I didn't see it. I'm not fishin' for it. Ah well.
    Still ridiculous they expect over 25 expeditions and perhaps even 45 or more if you're unlucky for...... 250 rep. That's insane. I can't imagine a normal person using them for rep.
    I pretty much pointed out that reputation is just too easy to get in so many other ways that this really isn't as much of an issue as some are making it out to be. I imagine most people will use their doubloons to buy mounts and toys and such more than they will to buy rep tokens. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time, wouldn't be the last.
  1. ElDoorO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreality View Post
    I pretty much pointed out that reputation is just too easy to get in so many other ways that this really isn't as much of an issue as some are making it out to be. I imagine most people will use their doubloons to buy mounts and toys and such more than they will to buy rep tokens. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time, wouldn't be the last.
    Let's look at this another way. For most people it'll take about a month to get 100 tokens. 1 month for 250 rep, even if it's BoA, is still way too small.
    Even if it's HALF of that, let's say two weeks -- for 250 rep. Too small.

    Now it's possible they plan on upping the amount or offering other ways of farming them.

    It seems ridiculous to put them in there in the first place.

    Compare it to time walking reputation, for instance, and you'll see how it's wildly out of scale relative to other content.

    Something is missing here as I doubt they'd do this on purpose like this.

Site Navigation