This Week We're Creating Cards Featuring Loa and Spirits From Rastakhan's Rumble

Patch 8.0.1 Hotfixes - November 16, 2018
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
14th Anniversary Event
  • The respawn time for all event world bosses has been lowered.

Dungeons and Raids
  • In Mythic Keystone dungeons, the Grievous affix now stacks every other tick (was every tick), and now deals 2% of the player’s total HP per stack (was 1.5%).
  • In Mythic Keystone dungeons, the health of Explosives has been reduced by 50%, and Explosives should no longer spawn from a crowd-controlled enemy.
  • Kings’ Rest
    • King A'akul's Hidden Blade Poison DoT reduced by 50%.
    • King Timalji's Bladestorm snare increased to 60% (was 25%), and Bladestorm recast time increased to 20-25 seconds (was 10-20 seconds).
    • Queen Wasi's Seduction duration reduced to 8 seconds (was 30 seconds).
    • Shadow of Zul's Absorbed in the Darkness periodic damage reduced by 50%, and Shadow Barrage direct damage reduced by 25%.
    • Shadow-Borne Champion's Ancestral Fury damage reduced by 50%.
    • The Golden Serpent's Animated Gold health reduced by 50%.
  • Shrine of the Storm
    • Deepsea Ritualist's Unending Darkness damage taken bonus has been reduced to 10% (was 25%), and cast time increased to 3 seconds (was 2 seconds).
    • Tidesage Enforcer's Deep Smash impact damage reduced by 25%.
    • Tidesage Spiritualist's now casts Mending Rapids every 25 seconds (was 10 seconds) and does 50% less damage with Anchor of Binding.
  • Temple of Sethraliss
    • Galvazzt's Galvanize periodic damage reduced by 25%.
    • Faithless Tender's Embyonic Vigor healing reduced to 10% (was 50%), and Greater Healing Potion now begins cooldown immediately, allowing stuns to preventing it from being recast instantly.
  • Tol Dagor
    • The Mythic Keystone timer is now set to 36 minutes (was 33 minutes).
  • Underrot
    • The Mythic Keystone timer is now set to 33 minutes (was 30 minutes).
  • Uldir
    • Mythrax
      • Oblivion Sphere now strongly favors targeting ranged specs across all difficulties.
      • Fixed a bug that prevented earning the criteria for the Achievement Existential Crisis.

World Quests
  • Corrected an issue that was preventing players from receiving quest credit for “Breaking Irons” in Siege of Boralus on Mythic difficulty.

Patch 8.1 - Warfront Service Medal Vendor
Patch 8.1 adds a new currency called 7th Legion Service Medal / Honorbound Service Medal. These are acquired from Warfronts as well as Incursion World quests and can be spent at a vendor near your Warfront table in your capital city.





















Master And Apprentice - Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker
Did someone say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?

This article was originally published in forum thread: Nov 16th - Mythic+ Hotfixes, Warfront Service Medal Vendor, Thunderfury IRL started by chaud View original post
Comments 36 Comments
  1. Imag3x's Avatar
    Did someone say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?
  1. chrykoolaid's Avatar
    would be nice to have some of the trash from underrot nerfed aswell , that place is a nightmate !
  1. mmocfd328e0b6e's Avatar
    Ohh so the 370ilvl gear is not enough to force people to play the AFK-front? Maybe if you could drive the "tanks", use fly-copters, lead 20-50 soldiers behind you, upgrade NPC abilities, gain power / horde kills, build barricades on roads, have ways to attack the enemy base (like rogue operations); but yeah those things cannot be copy-pasted and you have no money to do actual work.

    I wonder how low have sub numbers go to see actual fixing of gameplay and progression...

    And WTF is that pvp reward system? My friends and I made a 3man arena team but it turned out you will be rewarded for first win / day... I don't think Blizzard understands or even knows how hard to get 3 people to be up for PVP every day.
  1. Vanderez's Avatar
    That saber mount is sweet! Glad I'm not horde and get yet another bat mount which I couldn't distinguish from the others.
  1. mmoce607455cbd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanderez View Post
    That saber mount is sweet! Glad I'm not horde and get yet another bat mount which I couldn't distinguish from the others.
    OMG alliance favoritism!!!
  1. Regalosh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beverhunter View Post
    OMG alliance favoritism!!!
    Again?
    /10chars
  1. Kiri's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beverhunter View Post
    OMG alliance favoritism!!!
    But the horde mount can fly while Ally one can't, so it will be more often eligible to be a favorite mount! Clearly horde favoritism!!!
  1. rogueMatthias's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanderez View Post
    That saber mount is sweet! Glad I'm not horde and get yet another bat mount which I couldn't distinguish from the others.
    For real?

    Bats are the most iconic flying mount for the Horde since Wc3. They've been used extensively for Undead and trolls ever since.

    It's ridiculous that the last patch was the FIRST time we've had a bat even added to the game for players (outside of the store one). And people are complaining that the second one is "too many bats" already? This is an awesome mount for the Horde.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    But the horde mount can fly while Ally one can't, so it will be more often eligible to be a favorite mount! Clearly horde favoritism!!!
    Ally one can fly too - using the power of sparkles!!


    Also, for everyone mocking the "Horde favouritism" of the mounts so far in BFA, you must be willfully ignorant. The whole horse fiasco is a pisstake. Not only is it the same model for all mounts, with saddle graphics copy and pasted from other mounts, but they haven't even fixed the running animation for any, and haven't anchored charachters properly so you rock back and forth 90 degrees when riding.
  1. mmoc99a1d430b1's Avatar
    The saber is nice. Another non-sense flying one but at least it looks cool. Oh look a bat, not bad, the store one is still looking better.

    Yay, more krolusks, now give armored direhorn.

  1. Mardux's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    For real?

    Bats are the most iconic flying mount for the Horde since Wc3. They've been used extensively for Undead and trolls ever since.

    It's ridiculous that the last patch was the FIRST time we've had a bat even added to the game for players (outside of the store one). And people are complaining that the second one is "too many bats" already? This is an awesome mount for the Horde.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Ally one can fly too - using the power of sparkles!!


    Also, for everyone mocking the "Horde favouritism" of the mounts so far in BFA, you must be willfully ignorant. The whole horse fiasco is a pisstake. Not only is it the same model for all mounts, with saddle graphics copy and pasted from other mounts, but they haven't even fixed the running animation for any, and haven't anchored charachters properly so you rock back and forth 90 degrees when riding.
    You're grasping just so damn hard its actually kind of saddening.
  1. Appelgren's Avatar
    That "saber" looks like a wolf. Too bad since it's armor is pretty cool.
  1. rogueMatthias's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    You're grasping just so damn hard its actually kind of saddening.
    Grasping about what?

    About the Bats? Bats are iconic mounts for the Horde - having a second non-store one is great. People have been after bat mounts like these for literally over a decade.

    About the horse mounts?
    Blizzard has OBJECTIVELY spent less effort on the Alliance mounts on BfA launch. There's not an argument here - Horde even has whole a quest chain and achievement around one of their new mounts. It baffles me that they couldn't even put a wicker beast wolf mount in.
  1. MakeMeLaugh's Avatar
    Now they need to balance quaking.
  1. Beardedfreak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Grasping about what?

    About the Bats? Bats are iconic mounts for the Horde - having a second non-store one is great. People have been after bat mounts like these for literally over a decade.

    About the horse mounts?
    Blizzard has OBJECTIVELY spent less effort on the Alliance mounts on BfA launch. There's not an argument here - Horde even has whole a quest chain and achievement around one of their new mounts. It baffles me that they couldn't even put a wicker beast wolf mount in.
    At least Kua'fon can be used by both Alliance and the Horde once the mount is learned.
  1. Aquinan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Imag3x View Post
    Did someone say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?
    Someone definitely said [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]!
  1. kamuimac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    Ohh so the 370ilvl gear is not enough to force people to play the AFK-front? Maybe if you could drive the "tanks", use fly-copters, lead 20-50 soldiers behind you, upgrade NPC abilities, gain power / horde kills, build barricades on roads, have ways to attack the enemy base (like rogue operations); but yeah those things cannot be copy-pasted and you have no money to do actual work.

    I wonder how low have sub numbers go to see actual fixing of gameplay and progression...

    And WTF is that pvp reward system? My friends and I made a 3man arena team but it turned out you will be rewarded for first win / day... I don't think Blizzard understands or even knows how hard to get 3 people to be up for PVP every day.
    i wonder what do you mean .

    any time of day and night if you que for warfront its almost instantly made and there are people playing it.

    so why would they force anyone if masses are doin it all the time
  1. Gloriandus's Avatar
    I'd like all the Warfront cloaks my character can collect to also be purchasable, instead of heaving to use a specific armor type class and then hoping for more RNG.
  1. Sapphire35's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    Ohh so the 370ilvl gear is not enough to force people to play the AFK-front? Maybe if you could drive the "tanks", use fly-copters..
    I've hated every vehicle fight put into the game, though. When did they truly start? Flame Leviathan? I rolled warrior at character select not 2 button steam engine.

    Edit: Fixed my quote
  1. huldu's Avatar
    I was really looking forward to gloves, belt, wrists and boots heirlooms. It's a shame we're only getting something we already have a "lot" of. They're nice trinkets but would have preferred the other ones I mentioned.
  1. rogueMatthias's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I'd like all the Warfront cloaks my character can collect to also be purchasable, instead of heaving to use a specific armor type class and then hoping for more RNG.
    Yeah that'd be helpful. Gladiator gear is really annoying for cloaks. All of the other parts of the set are rewards for conquest each week apart from the cloak which was skipped. I've had a whole load of cloaks drop so far, but still not the one that goes with the Leather set

Site Navigation