PTR Patch 8.1.5 - Raiding with Leashes VI: Pets of Pandaria
Patch 8.1.5 will add another raiding with leashes achievement, Raiding with Leashes VI: Pets of Pandaria, this time for rare pets collected from Pandaria raids. Collecting all of these pets earns you Happiness, which teaches Happiness.















Dark Legacy Comics #667
DLC #667 has been released!

This article was originally published in forum thread: PTR Patch 8.1.5 - Raiding with Leashes VI: Pets of Pandaria, DLC #667 started by chaud View original post
Comments 48 Comments
  1. Nelaphim-EX's Avatar
    This makes me wonder if there will be a Pets of Pandaria part II incorporating pets from Throne of Thunder and Siege of Orgrimmar or if they will be skipped and the next one will be Warlords of Draenor.
  1. sylenna's Avatar
    ahh, dark legacy. spot on as always. although if those four evils result in 200 resources or sometimes even gold / azerite armor.. well, azeroth always has need for heroes willing to do ANYTHING.
  1. Marlamin's Avatar
    Collecting all of these pets earns you Happiness, which teaches Happiness.
    Glad they're adding Happiness back to the game, been a while since I've gotten some of that.
  1. TheMeII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sylenna View Post
    ahh, dark legacy. spot on as always. although if those four evils result in 200 resources or sometimes even gold / azerite armor.. well, azeroth always has need for heroes willing to do ANYTHING.
    They give you almost 2k reputation which at 10k gives you random lootbokses that may have stuff inside. Also 7th legion / Honorbound gives you marks which net you mounts, pets and toys.

    Also some evil that needs to be kept in bay etc etc etc...
  1. RangerDaz's Avatar
    DLC... i simply love that weekly comic.

    Also this comic is so true it hurts

    The only thing i would change would be shell game for Loh. Loh is great, you complete is fast in less than 30 sec, and you can do it in many alts.
    If i do shell game more than 8 times in a day, my head starts spinning lol
  1. sylenna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMeII View Post
    They give you almost 2k reputation which at 10k gives you random lootbokses that may have stuff inside. Also 7th legion / Honorbound gives you marks which net you mounts, pets and toys.

    Also some evil that needs to be kept in bay etc etc etc...
    yeah, yeah, you are right. but i haven't had real luck with the extra caches and i hate pursuing them. i try to find as much excuses as possible to not do them although they can go quite fast. sigh.
  1. ArenaDk's Avatar
    Iam so hyped for the pets
  1. MrExcelion's Avatar
    For those that don't know, Happiness is a reference to https://wow.gamepedia.com/Sha_of_Happiness
  1. mostvp71's Avatar
    Why not more raid mounts instead of pets?
  1. Armourboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    DLC... i simply love that weekly comic.

    Also this comic is so true it hurts

    The only thing i would change would be shell game for Loh. Loh is great, you complete is fast in less than 30 sec, and you can do it in many alts.
    If i do shell game more than 8 times in a day, my head starts spinning lol
    I'll take shell game over Loh, but I'll take either over saving turtles.
  1. Magicon's Avatar
    Only thing i have to say: lol
  1. Loeve's Avatar
    I hope these pets aren't gonna be extremely low drop rate like other mop pets? I only seen one Siege of ogrimmar pet and ran it maybe 50 times
  1. warriorkingz's Avatar
    Doesn't looks as happy as the Singing Sunflower.
  1. dragothica's Avatar
    Sha of Happiness is finally being added to the game!

    The devs still care..
  1. socialmaker's Avatar
    That celestial mogu shit is probably the laziest thing I have ever seen in wow.
  1. THEORACLE64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicon View Post
    Only thing i have to say: lol
    Funnily enough, I thought exactly the same when noticing how utterly pathetic this comment is!
  1. Arvandor's Avatar
    man.. when i see the wonderful pandaria models.. i think that was an fantasy expansion not this crap like bfa!
  1. Th3Scourge's Avatar
    enough with the pointless pets already. World of Petsandtransmogcraft
  1. Niwes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Iam so hyped for the pets
    ohhh that sarcasm
  1. ArenaDk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    ohhh that sarcasm
    No? Iam really hyped. Can’t wait to build my sha team

Site Navigation