Future Transmog Update - Hide All Slots Except for Pants
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
They said in the Q&A that we will be getting a “Hide Chest” option soon!

Once this change hits we will be able to hide cloaks, helms, belts, shoulders, chests, and shoes! (If you have Griftah’s authentic Troll shoes)

So why not let us hide EVERYTHING!

Okay! Done.

Except for the pants.

I spoke to the development team just now, and they are determined to make this a set of changes that give players ways to hide every slot.

Except pants.

We’ll let you know as soon as we have details on how that’s going to come about in a future update to the game.
This article was originally published in forum thread: Future Transmog Update - Hide All Slots Except for Pants started by chaud View original post
Comments 122 Comments
  1. Scifix's Avatar
    Slutmog v2.0? lets do it
  1. Thagrynor's Avatar
    Why can't we hide our pants to? Maybe I want to be a naked barbarian type Warrior? >.>
  1. Paraka's Avatar
    Except pants?

    Then give me some loincloth mogs damnit.
  1. Valysar's Avatar
    Of course for the pants, it's World of Warcraft, not World of Porncraft
  1. Razzako's Avatar
    Is this a joke?
  1. Eleccybubb's Avatar
    So glad they are focusing on Transmog restrictions.

    These are the real issues with WoW right now.....
  1. Saverem's Avatar
    This really doesn't change much from what we were already getting with hide chest.

    We can already hide our head/shoulder/cape/belt/shirt/tabard We can also hide our feet with those troll boots mog. The only thing we are getting extra other than chest is the hide bracer, which you could already use super thin ones that were barely visible before anyway.
  1. Maxilian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So glad they are focusing on Transmog restrictions.

    These are the real issues with WoW right now.....
    To be fair, this came to light only because they said that they will allow us to hide the chest, so... everyone went like... WHAT ABOUT GUANTLES AND BRACERS?!

    And to be fair, i was one of those (I spend most of my game time getting mounts and transmog sets, so imagine)

    Note: Thankfullly lifting this restrictions should not take much development time so it should not affect the work to improve other stuff
  1. Very Tired's Avatar
    Finally hide weapon slots? I want to hit my enemies with air!
  1. Maxilian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    This really doesn't change much from what we were already getting with hide chest.

    We can already hide our head/shoulder/cape/belt/shirt/tabard We can also hide our feet with those troll boots mog. The only thing we are getting extra other than chest is the hide bracer, which you could already use super thin ones that were barely visible before anyway.
    And guantles, many things don't look good with the guantles we have (and without having the chance to hide those, there's no much of a point to even trasnmog bracers)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Finally hide weapon slots? I want to hit my enemies with air!
    Monks have that option (so they can hit with their fists)
  1. Saverem's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    And guantles, many things don't look good with the guantles we have (and without having the chance to hide those, there's no much of a point to even trasnmog bracers)

    - - - Updated - - -



    Monks have that option (so they can hit with their fists)
    TRU, forgot about the gloves. So gloves and bracers.


    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Finally hide weapon slots? I want to hit my enemies with air!
    Only Monks should have this. Doesn't make since for any other class to hit with their bare fists.
  1. eduwneso's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So glad they are focusing on Transmog restrictions.

    These are the real issues with WoW right now.....
    You have to whine in every post about everything it seems
  1. Maxilian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Only Monks should have this. Doesn't make since for any other class to hit with their bare fists.
    They already do.

    I found out not long ago, as i never play monk
  1. Saverem's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    They already do.

    I found out not long ago, as i never play monk
    I know, I'm a Monk main. Using them now.
  1. Asrialol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post
    You have to whine in every post about everything it seems
    Haha, right? I never really notice individuals on these forums. That guy though.
  1. Neverafter's Avatar
    I just want the option to sheath my weapons on my Death Knight's back.

    I hate finding some cool looking sword or axe, transmogging it, and it going to my friggin hips.

    Ohh, look at my big strong orc with my sexy swords on my hips
  1. Nymrohd's Avatar
    Soon we will have naked men hitting dragons with a fish to death . . .
  1. aeuhe4yxzhds's Avatar
    what could the reason be that they dont want us to hide pants? We can still just remove your pants to solve the problem
  1. Army Dreamer's Avatar
    WTF? I can't hide my pants?
  1. eduwneso's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Haha, right? I never really notice individuals on these forums. That guy though.
    He says he is having a great time at FFXIV, sometimes I doubt it

Site Navigation