Crucible of Storms Mythic and Raid Finder Available Today
Crucible of Storms releases today for mythic and raid finder difficulty. Check out our guides below!






Patch 8.1.5 Hotfixes- April 23, 2019
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
Classes
  • Priest (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    • Shadow
    • Auspicious Spirits damage reduced to 70% (was 100%).
    • Developers’ notes: The damage reduction to this talent is meant to curb the synergy of Insanity and Shadowy Apparition generation when combined with some Azerite traits, while still leaving it as a fun and interesting combo.

Items
  • World Quest reward gear maximum item level has been increased to item level 370 (was ilvl 360).
  • Emissary rewards gear maximum item level has been increased to ilvl 395 (was ilvl 385).
  • Emissary rewards for Azerite Armor will now drop at a maximum of ilvl 400 (was ilvl 385).
  • The item level of gear rewards for “Against Overwhelming Odds" has been increased to item level 395 (was ilvl 385).
    • Developers’ notes: With the Raid Finder (and Mythic) difficulty for Crucible of Storms opening today, we have increased the maximum item level for certain World Quests and quests rewards to help players get raid-ready.
  • Harbinger's Inscrutable Will now always fires a silencing spear at the player's location, regardless of which direction they face.
  • Fathom Dredgers will now benefit from Versatility as intended.
  • Fathom Dredgers will now grant the correct amount of shield per mana spent.

Player versus Player
  • Abyssal Speaker Gauntlets’s shield absorption effect is reduced by 66% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
  • Trident of Deep Oceans’s shield absorption effect is reduced by 50% when engaged in combat with enemy players.

World Content Item Level Increase Live
The world content item level increase is now live in North America.
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
Raid Finder (and Mythic) difficulty for Crucible of Storms will open next week, April 23. Similar to Battle of Dazar’alor, you will need an average item level of 350 to queue for it. To help ensure players get raid ready, we are increasing the maximum item level for certain World Quests rewards. This will include the following:

  • World Quest rewards will go up to ilvl 370 (from 360)
  • Emissary equipment will go up to ilvl 395 (from 385)
  • Emissary Azerite Armor will go up to ilvl 400 (from 385)
  • Against Overwhelming Odds (when available) will go up to ilvl 395 (from 385)

Once the update is live it will affect active rewards like the Emissaries, so you may want to plan for when you will turn those in.

World Quest Bonus Event
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
An extra weekly quest and rewards are here.

Get out your best map and plan your route across every part of Kul Tiras and Zandalar, as this is a great time to immerse yourself in World Quests.

This Week
All week, open your map (default hotkey: m) and then select any of the six main Battle for Azeroth zones to consider the World Quests available to you. Hover your mouse over a World Quest on the map to see what tasks are needed complete it, the rewards you’ll receive, and the time remaining that the quest is available to you.

Look for the following all week long:


If you’ve been looking to impress some emissaries, this is the week to do it!

Every Week
The Bonus Events system consists of a rotating schedule of different activities, currently scheduled to run each week beginning on Tuesdays. Each Bonus Event grants a passive bonus to a particular game activity and offers a once-per-event quest with a noteworthy reward for accomplishing a related goal. The in-game calendar can serve as your one-stop reference for the event schedule. The Adventure Guide also offers a direct link to active Bonus Events, allowing you to easily accept any associated quests.

Ji'arak - Zuldazar Battle for Azeroth World Boss
Ji'arak is the world boss this week! You can find the boss in the west side of Zuldazar.


LevelTypeSlotNameModel Viewer
355BackBackWindswept Dinorider's Cape
 Modelviewer
355ClothHeadMatriarch's Shadowveil
 Modelviewer
355ClothHandsGloves of Enveloping Winds
 Modelviewer
355LeatherWaistAvian Clutch Belt
 Modelviewer
355LeatherLegsSavage Terrorwing Leggings
 Modelviewer
355MailWaistHurricane Cinch
 Modelviewer
355MailLegsWindshear Leggings
 Modelviewer
355PlateChestStormcrash Chestguard
 Modelviewer
355PlateFeetGalebreaker's Sabatons
 Modelviewer
355PlateWristsTalonscored Azure Vambraces
 Modelviewer



Island Expeditions for the Week of April 23rd, 2019
The Island Expeditions for the week are:

  • Jorundall with Vrykul
  • Un'gol Ruins with Quilboars
  • Verdant Wilds with Druids


Call to Arms: Vol'dun
This week's Call to Arms is Call to Arms: Vol'dun or Call to Arms: Vol'dun. Head to Vol'dun with warmode enabled to kill 10 players of the opposing faction. This will reward you with conquest and 75 reputation for either 7th Legion or The Honorbound.
This article was originally published in forum thread: Crucible of Storms Mythic and Raid Finder, World Content Item Level Increase, Ji'arak started by Stoy View original post
Comments 25 Comments
  1. Castration's Avatar
    very nice, going to be exciting, i only have up to WotLK, can I play this?

    also, first.
  1. Eleccybubb's Avatar
    Aaaand Normal is completely invalidated. Grats Blizzard on invalidating 2/4 of your raid difficulties because people for some reason seem to think being able to draw a triangle, play match the objects or kill 10 wolves is enough effort for a 395 piece of gear......
  1. kamuimac's Avatar
    anyone from NA can tell what the "breakpoints " for those itlv is ? 395 start from 390 or 389 ? what about 400 azerite ?
  1. yhtomitn64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Aaaand Normal is completely invalidated. Grats Blizzard on invalidating 2/4 of your raid difficulties because people for some reason seem to think being able to draw a triangle, play match the objects or kill 10 wolves is enough effort for a 395 piece of gear......
    How does it effect you? Honest and non-trolling question. Does your guild raid normal and now it will be harder to fill spots because the gear isn't a draw any longer? I'm wondering if that's the case for guilds it will help them get through normal or they could just start heroic if that's the issue.

    Other than that wondering what kind of effect this has on players who don't like the change? What happens in the game to players who don't like this when other folks get better gear? Is it harder to weed bad players out based on item level or something?
  1. ArgusTheUnmaker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Aaaand Normal is completely invalidated. Grats Blizzard on invalidating 2/4 of your raid difficulties because people for some reason seem to think being able to draw a triangle, play match the objects or kill 10 wolves is enough effort for a 395 piece of gear......
    To be fair here, this has been the case for a while now.
  1. Eleccybubb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    To be fair here, this has been the case for a while now.
    So what dude?

    Invalidating 2 out of your 4 raid difficulties just so Johnny Casual can feel special is silly.

    How does drawing a triangle, completing 4 quests or killing 10 wildlife equal as much effort as downing a Normal raid boss?
  1. ArgusTheUnmaker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So what dude?

    Invalidating 2 out of your 4 raid difficulties just so Johnny Casual can feel special is silly.

    How does drawing a triangle, completing 4 quests or killing 10 wildlife equal as much effort as downing a Normal raid boss?
    I'm not saying it wasn't a bad thing. But this might not be the best place to complain about it.
  1. Eleccybubb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    I'm not saying it wasn't a bad thing. But this might not be the best place to complain about it.
    Yeah I suppose....

    More funnier part is they gated a 2 boss raid....
  1. ArgusTheUnmaker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yeah I suppose....

    More funnier part is they gated a 2 boss raid....
    Could be worse...

    You could gate an entire zones story by weeks and weeks ahead, only for the available quests to be 1 simple kill and collect one, all while getting the raid a whole month later and fighting the main guy who only had 1 cinematic's worth of build up.

    Wtf was 7.2? -_-
  1. Dinousek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Aaaand Normal is completely invalidated. Grats Blizzard on invalidating 2/4 of your raid difficulties because people for some reason seem to think being able to draw a triangle, play match the objects or kill 10 wolves is enough effort for a 395 piece of gear......
    Only if the only reason you raid is for gear ilvl upgrades. Stop whining.
  1. Gloriandus's Avatar
    I had an Azerite armor cache emissary done and ready to turn in, but after reset it turned into a different reward. Might be a one-time thing on my end, not sure.
  1. Eleccybubb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinousek View Post
    Only if the only reason you raid is for gear ilvl upgrades. Stop whining.
    Yes I'm sure if there wasn't gear in raids the majority of raiders would do them.....
  1. dshiryu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    anyone from NA can tell what the "breakpoints " for those itlv is ? 395 start from 390 or 389 ? what about 400 azerite ?
    My main is 395 ilvl and his emissary was giving 400 azerite, while an alt 393 was getting 385 for the same content, so I guess it's around 395.
  1. McNeil's Avatar
    World bosses still dropping 355 gear is a complete joke
  1. kamuimac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    World bosses still dropping 355 gear is a complete joke
    ye this i completly dont get - why it drops now gear below WQ gear -_-
  1. Psygon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Castration View Post
    very nice, going to be exciting, i only have up to WotLK, can I play this?

    also, first.
    eternally second you mean...

    proof: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...7#post51109777
  1. zlygork's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yes I'm sure if there wasn't gear in raids the majority of raiders would do them.....
    If that's the case, you're barking at the wrong tree. What's the point on putting the effort it takes to clear content you don't care about to get upgrades so that you can perform better at this content that you don't care about other than to become better at this content that you don't care about?

    Not saying that there is no value to upgrades, but you can be your grumpy self while remaining coherent or constructive in your criticism
  1. uopayroll's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So what dude?

    Invalidating 2 out of your 4 raid difficulties just so Johnny Casual can feel special is silly.

    How does drawing a triangle, completing 4 quests or killing 10 wildlife equal as much effort as downing a Normal raid boss?
    There is no selling of WQ carries, for a bit of gold you can be brought through heroic raids and do even less than in a WQ, just hide in a corner and if you happen to die, get rezzed...zero effort. Raids have been invalidated by raiders since week two.
  1. Echorausch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yhtomitn64 View Post
    How does it effect you? Honest and non-trolling question. Does your guild raid normal and now it will be harder to fill spots because the gear isn't a draw any longer? I'm wondering if that's the case for guilds it will help them get through normal or they could just start heroic if that's the issue.

    Other than that wondering what kind of effect this has on players who don't like the change? What happens in the game to players who don't like this when other folks get better gear? Is it harder to weed bad players out based on item level or something?
    I get your point. But stop trying to argue with all the whiners on this board. Gear is everything to them; and no matter what Blizzard does: it sucks.
    I don't get why they even play this game.
  1. Sinjade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinousek View Post
    Only if the only reason you raid is for gear ilvl upgrades. Stop whining.
    Bro, I really hope that was not a real response. Why the hell would you not raid if not for gear? This has to be the most ridiculous response I have ever seen. Probably some kid trolling.

Site Navigation