Eternal Palace Race to World First - Limit Gets World First Za'qul Kill
Limit has claimed the world first kill of Mythic Za'qul!


This article was originally published in forum thread: Eternal Palace Race to World First - Limit Gets World First Za'qul Kill started by Stoy View original post
Comments 63 Comments
  1. Wangming's Avatar
  1. Amaterasu65's Avatar
    This is certainly getting juicy. I'm an EU supporter in general but I really want Limit to get a WF.
  1. dipzz's Avatar
    Limit ahead of EU, get ready, start your engines, AND GO!!!! BEGIN THE EU CRY POSTS OF "US GOT A HEAD START!!!!!!!!!"

    brace yourselves, it's going to be a bumpy ride of tears,excuses and whining!!!
  1. pansertjald's Avatar
    We need this thread why?
  1. Stoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    We need this thread why?

    Cause it's a front page news post?
  1. pansertjald's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoy View Post
    Cause it's a front page news post?
    Why? It's not the last boss?
  1. Rogalicus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    Why? It's not the last boss?
    Because NA never gets world first on final boss. Same reason why people say "I'm raiding in US top 10 guild" instead of "I'm raidng in world top 200 guild".
  1. Shelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    Why? It's not the last boss?
    Yeah, like those folks that watch the playoffs. Why should they? It's not like it's the super bowl.
  1. Tiwack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    We need this thread why?
    Race update?
  1. pansertjald's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    Race update?
    There is already a thread about that?
  1. Tiwack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    There is already a thread about that?
    Now people only looking at frontpage are aware.
  1. tangers58's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Yeah, like those folks that watch the playoffs. Why should they? It's not like it's the super bowl.
    You still watch the Super Bowl? Thats cute
  1. Tarx's Avatar
    I hope Method to fill fast the gap and take one more World First
  1. Brenz's Avatar
    Fuck those yanks.
    Anyone but US must win
  1. dipzz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Fuck those yanks.
    Anyone but US must win
    IF anyone said fuck those EU's they'd be banned what a double standard
  1. Brenz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    IF anyone said fuck those EU's they'd be banned what a double standard
    Don't worry it's coming.
  1. Aprete's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    Limit ahead of EU, get ready, start your engines, AND GO!!!! BEGIN THE EU CRY POSTS OF "US GOT A HEAD START!!!!!!!!!"

    brace yourselves, it's going to be a bumpy ride of tears,excuses and whining!!!
    US did get a head start tho, what's your point ? not only did US get a head start, but Method killed Ashvane before Limit did and if they were also ahead by 16hrs they would've got Za'qul and been on Azshara by now..that's a fact. Don't try and devalue that 16hrs advantage with your NA fanboy bullshit.

    Limit also got a head start on Jaina and still lost to Method....although keep in mind, Limit shouldn't lose because they are NA, they should lose because they sold out to RedBull and don't give a shit about the community.

    RedBull wants a monopoly on the World First race and Limit and the other guilds who sold out are supporting that.
  1. Bennett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ameriican empire View Post
    How's your oil tankers Brits?. Crying to the Americans for help once again like in WW2 because your country is a irrelevant joke in the 21st century?.

    Your navy is laughing stock of the world.
    You spelt American wrong
  1. Motso's Avatar
    Take your fucking meds and don't drink Motso you dickhead.
  1. Trunksee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ameriican empire View Post
    How's your oil tankers Brits?. Crying to the Americans for help once again like in WW2 because your country is a irrelevant joke in the 21st century?. Your navy is laughing stock of the world.

    Btw Eurochumps. Thanks for supporting American Capitalism using Twitch. Jeff Bezos is loving all that money.
    Its called capitalism kid method has sold out for years. Unlike the EU most people in NA have to work at least 40 hours a week and get maybe 2 weeks vacation. We dont get paid to go to college and have all that time on their hands. Thats why EU has somany top guilds. Method also has a huge advantage because now limit will have to bug test the fight. Its methods advantage to let limit get their first because Limit will have to change strats multiple times to deal with the patches.

Site Navigation