Deathwing Reveal Trailer



This article was originally published in forum thread: Deathwing Reveal Trailer started by Nerraw View original post
Comments 32 Comments
  1. Nerraw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i don't really understand bruisers. yrel doesn't deal much damage, are they just a different form of tank?
    They're a mix of tank and assassin. Some lean more towards one or the other. You typically see them picked for the solo lane in draft modes due to them being able to hold their own while still doing some damage.

    Yrel specifically might not bring a whole lot of damage out of the gate, but she has mindblowing wave clear and some great control options. And you can build into damage as the game progresses if you want to.
  1. TriHard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    I have a feeling HOTS won't have a presence on this year's Blizzcon at all, so that's why.
    Good, it's better for everyone that way
  1. derpkitteh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    They're a mix of tank and assassin. Some lean more towards one or the other. You typically see them picked for the solo lane in draft modes due to them being able to hold their own while still doing some damage.

    Yrel specifically might not bring a whole lot of damage out of the gate, but she has mindblowing wave clear and some great control options. And you can build into damage as the game progresses if you want to.
    ah, ok then.

    sounds like he'll be fun to play from everything you've said in the other thread. i can't wait to see his skins.
  1. Donald Hellscream's Avatar
    I wonder.. Who are the community going to whine about not being announced now that Deathwing is finally arriving? my money is on Grom.
  1. Jotaux's Avatar
    Is everyone going to ignore that brightwing skin?!?!??
  1. Nerraw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I wonder.. Who are the community going to whine about not being announced now that Deathwing is finally arriving? my money is on Grom.
    Terokk on a raptor.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    ah, ok then.

    sounds like he'll be fun to play from everything you've said in the other thread. i can't wait to see his skins.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...g-Reveal-Recap

  1. derpkitteh's Avatar
    yeah, that looks so fun.

    very cool to see an actually interesting character for once. this is probably the biggest upside of no more focus on hots esports, actual cool characters that do unique things and are probably a balance nightmare.
  1. iosdeveloper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Why reveal him now and not at Blizzcon? Weird.
    bumping low metrics, 99.9% guarantee
  1. vsb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Why reveal him now and not at Blizzcon? Weird.
    I guess they'll cancel Blizzcon as not to risk angering China overlords. Ion will provide few political correct interviews available first for ticket owners about upcoming 8.3 patch.
  1. Donald Hellscream's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Terokk on a raptor.

    - - - Updated - - -



    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...g-Reveal-Recap

    I mean we don't have an arakkoa hero yet, might aswell make it the biggest hero of the Arakkoa.
  1. Pebrocks The Warlock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    I guess they'll cancel Blizzcon as not to risk angering China overlords. Ion will provide few political correct interviews available first for ticket owners about upcoming 8.3 patch.
    I really don't see the point of this joke comment.
  1. The Ancient One's Avatar
    was expencting the human form, but this one is so much better

Site Navigation