War Mode Bonus Temporarily Removed From Assault Dailies
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
We’d like to confirm that, yes, the expected War Mode bonus for Visions of N’Zoth Daily Quests has been disabled since Thursday.

This was necessary for our team to work to quickly fix a different issue. Our top priority right now is addressing these concerns, and we expect to restore all intended functionality in the coming days.

War Mode and the bonuses granted by War Mode in all other content are unaffected.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

Do a Level 19 Mythic Keystone for a Level 15 Next Week
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
Whats the key level we want to obtain a 15 next reset? A clear source and clarification would be appreciated.
If you want a +15 next week, you will want to do a +19 this week. Happy dungeon-ing this weekend all!
This article was originally published in forum thread: War Mode Bonus Temporarily Removed From Assault Dailies, Mythic+ Key Next Week started by Stoy View original post
Comments 30 Comments
  1. DemonDays's Avatar
    I didn't think it was possible to make this content more unrewarding than it already is.

    But here we are.
  1. erifwodahs's Avatar
    This kinda sucks.
    Tho the only interesting content is locked behind currency, so you can only do that few times a week. Never felt about a patch like this since WoD 8.1, which this ofc way better, but still feels like very tiny addition to what we had and will grow old very fast.
  1. Laqweeta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post
    I didn't think it was possible to make this content more unrewarding than it already is.

    But here we are.
    As long as the shareholders are happy m’desr.
  1. Blayze's Avatar
    "We discovered the Alliance were benefiting from something. This shit has to stop; it's making the Horde players upset."
  1. DemonDays's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    "We discovered the Alliance were benefiting from something. This shit has to stop; it's making the Horde players upset."
    "We discovered a bug where our already unrewarding Dailies were rewarding players too much. As you may well know we cancelled 8.3.5 and this content needs to last you for 8-12 months. As such we will be making these even more unrewarding than they already are to time-gate and drag this content out as long as humanly possible." - Blizzard, probably.
  1. Doffen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post
    "We discovered a bug where our already unrewarding Dailies were rewarding players too much. As you may well know we cancelled 8.3.5 and this content needs to last you for 8-12 months. As such we will be making these even more unrewarding than they already are to time-gate and drag this content out as long as humanly possible." - Blizzard, probably.
    Disagreeing with you or not, this was funny. It can definitely feel this way some times ^^
  1. DemonDays's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Disagreeing with you or not, this was funny. It can definitely feel this way some times ^^
    Ah well. Let's hope they've pulled everyone off BfA to put all they have into Shadowlands....
  1. Hextor's Avatar
    This patch has the worst quality control in a few years at the very least.
  1. Lora's Avatar
    Hate to say it but the quality content is dropping hard as of late.
  1. EyeOculus's Avatar
    Now the only reason why I run warmode in the areas to benefit from the PvP talents which allow me solo most ~10 million rares.
  1. Logwyn's Avatar
    Warmode seems silly at this point. We kinda aren't at war anymore.
  1. Awsyme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    Hate to say it but the quality content is dropping hard as of late.
    Well... Activision fired 800 blizzard employees largely from testing/Q+A etc - so... It's not surprising.
  1. Tasandriel's Avatar
    How hard is it to just push that notification to a hotfix bulletin board once people login? It's kind of frustrating to suddenly realize they turned off the WM bonus and not even get a single explanation as to why, and then 4 days later you have to read about it on a forum...
  1. Lora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Awsyme View Post
    Well... Activision fired 800 blizzard employees largely from testing/Q+A etc - so... It's not surprising.
    I'm not surprised, was only a matter of time before Activision fucked blizzard.
  1. therealbowser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post
    Ah well. Let's hope they've pulled everyone off BfA to put all they have into Shadowlands....
    Adding everyone to Shadowlands will not save much time. It might save us a week or two if we're lucky, as opposed to having content that will tide us over for these months on end of content drought that Blizzard has never been intelligent enough to solve. One major content patch that didn't involve a new raid tier would make the content drought half as punishing and several times more enjoyable... but don't worry, we won't get that.

    There's this fantasy people seem to have where "if you add 10 people to a 100 person team, the content will come 10% faster". No, it won't translate that way, sorry. It will help but not anywhere near that direct.

    Not that I disagree much of what people are posting in this thread, I just wanted to mention this.

    PS: Couldn't agree more with your previous sentiment.
  1. white777's Avatar
    hic Keystone for a Level 15 Nex

    - - - Updated - - -

    d of content drought that Blizzard has nev

    - - - Updated - - -

    es ^^
    Ah well. Let's hope they'
  1. Niffo's Avatar
    Lol, Warmode is a broken system anyway. I am Horde and turned it off because it is litterly unplayable. Love PvP but it seems like every zone I enter is festered with Alliance. And they run around with 25% extra buff. Every rare I tag there are 10 alliances flying in and killing me. GG
  1. THEORACLE64's Avatar
    N’zoth truly being the smartest by unleashing actual bugs to hit us the hardest.
  1. tankelele's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Niffo View Post
    Lol, Warmode is a broken system anyway. I am Horde and turned it off because it is litterly unplayable. Love PvP but it seems like every zone I enter is festered with Alliance. And they run around with 25% extra buff. Every rare I tag there are 10 alliances flying in and killing me. GG
    that extra 25% buff doesnt buff their dmg/hp right? so why wud it be a problem?
  1. keymil's Avatar
    Lol, it's only 6 days into the current patch and I'm already considering dropping the dailies altogether. One zone takes longer than a fly-through Zandalar and Kul Tirans for azerite WQs, and the reward is so ridiculously miniscule (you get like what, one or two additional horrific visions in a month?). Pretty sad because it's like 25% of this patch content.

    It's not really WM related because the additional 5 visions for a daily is still laughable, but nonetheless, I think this is the first major patch I'm going to just drop one month in. Even 6.2 had more to do, lol.

Site Navigation