The Winds of Wisdom 100% Experience Buff Extended to Shadowlands Pre-Patch!
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
There are many journeys to be taken in Azeroth, and if you’re in the middle of one, or just looking forward to starting a new one, we’ve heard your plea for a little more time. Due to the popularity of the Winds of Wisdom 100% experience buff in Battle for Azeroth, we’re extending its benefit through to the release of the Shadowlands pre-patch!

All players in Battle for Azeroth will gain an experience buff called “Winds of Wisdom” which will increase experience gains by 100%! (Bonus includes Starter Edition and Legion players.)

Players will also be able to take advantage of this experience boost while still using their favorite heirlooms.
This article was originally published in forum thread: The Winds of Wisdom 100% Experience Buff Extended to Shadowlands Pre-patch! started by chaud View original post
Comments 113 Comments
  1. Kynario's Avatar
    That's amazing, awesome Haven't levelled up my alts since Cataclysm. This is great.
  1. Kyphael's Avatar
    Oh yeah! I'm definitely going to unlock all heritage armors now!
  1. Yarathir's Avatar
    Wooo, yes Blizzard. Thanks for listening!
  1. longevity's Avatar
    it's just sad that the playerbase has to absolutely collapse before they finally starting implementing QoL changes to retain them or hopefully bring a few back
  1. Vluggedaafie's Avatar
    well congrats
  1. Lionhearte0's Avatar
    Awesome! Now I can actually take advantage of it.
  1. Steelwill03's Avatar
    Amazing news. Thank you Blizzard.
  1. AbsolutVodka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by longevity View Post
    it's just sad that the playerbase has to absolutely collapse before they finally starting implementing QoL changes to retain them or hopefully bring a few back
    Always someone with some pessimistic viewpoint, jesus.

    On topic, I'm glad they extended it! And not just for another month also! I was rushing to get Zandalari rep to unlock Zandalari Trolls but was worried I wouldn't get to exalted before the xp boost was over effectively making me go through the slow leveling experience. Good shit Blizz lol.
  1. Varitok's Avatar
    I always point out problems Blizz causes but I want to try to recognize when they're doing good and this was an awesome decision. I hope they keep up this level of listening and feedback reaction.
  1. EbaumsTipster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Always someone with some pessimistic viewpoint, jesus.

    On topic, I'm glad they extended it! And not just for another month also! I was rushing to get Zandalari rep to unlock Zandalari Trolls but was worried I wouldn't get to exalted before the xp boost was over effectively making me go through the slow leveling experience. Good shit Blizz lol.
    Blizzard can NOT get away with a completely positive thread, it is our duty to make sure that doesn't happen!
  1. Kallisto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Blizzard can NOT get away with a completely positive thread, it is our duty to make sure that doesn't happen!
    Blizzard could give everyone a gold bar each, someone will complain about it.
  1. HateTrain's Avatar
    Excellent. The Altpacalypse of 2020 can continue.
  1. CalamityHeart's Avatar
    And THERE'S the other half of the bone. Good job, Blizzard. I'm SO happy with this!
  1. Stormgnoef's Avatar
    I wait till prepatch before I lvl. It's still faster to do after lvl squish to hit 120.
  1. HailToTheKing's Avatar
    Ion is my homie. 10/10 nothing but love.
  1. McNeil's Avatar
    Actually fucking sweet
  1. Onikaroshi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    I wait till prepatch before I lvl. It's still faster to do after lvl squish to hit 120.
    Be more fun too, just leveling through one expansion.
  1. Argorwal's Avatar
    So I assume this is now the expectation for every future expansion once the final tier is out a few months?
  1. AbsolutVodka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    So I assume this is now the expectation for every future expansion once the final tier is out a few months?
    Best not to make assumptions.
  1. johny download's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    So I assume this is now the expectation for every future expansion once the final tier is out a few months?
    No way.

    Plenty of us are going to be cooped up for a while. This is solely because of the ongoing COVID-19 situation.

Site Navigation