Engineer’s Workshop: Designing the WoW Companion App

Blizzard Email - Last Chance to Get Battle for Azeroth Rewards
Blizzard has sent emails to players informing them that now is the last chance to get some Battle for Azeroth rewards, showcasing the Uncorrupted Voidwing mount which will be removed when Shadowlands launches on October 27th.

Since Shadowlands officially launches on October 27 and the Pre-Patch for Wrath of the Lich King, Mists of Pandaria, Warlords of Draenor and Battle for Azeroth lasted 4 weeks, it's possible that the Shadowlands Pre-Patch will release on September 29 in NA (September 30 in EU). Expect an official announcement soon!

This article was originally published in forum thread: Blizzard Email - Last Chance to Get Battle for Azeroth Rewards started by Lumy View original post
Comments 68 Comments
  1. MiiiMiii's Avatar
    Anyone from EU got this email first in German then they realised they fucked up and sent it again in English?
  1. Blayze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    Anyone from EU got this email first in German then they realised they fucked up and sent it again in English?
    Yeah, that was weird.
  1. Unholyground's Avatar
    2 extremely unappealing mounts, thankfully I didn't bother lol. BfA has been disappointing even with the mounts.
  1. Lahis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    Anyone from EU got this email first in German then they realised they fucked up and sent it again in English?
    The First email had ALL European WoW languages in it. English was at the very bottom.
  1. Amaterasu65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    2 extremely unappealing mounts, thankfully I didn't bother lol. BfA has been disappointing even with the mounts.
    Glacial Tidestorm is dope.
  1. Unholyground's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Glacial Tidestorm is dope.
    Ok that is true lol, but the rest are pretty umm meh? at best lol.
  1. Greyvax's Avatar
    Press Button. Become Mythical.
  1. kilometer18's Avatar
    Blizzard has sent emails to players informing them that now is the last chance to get some Battle for Azeroth rewards, showcasing the Uncorrupted Voidwing mount which will be removed on Pre-Patch.
    Doesn't the actual screenshot say the Voidwing mount will be removed upon the launch of Shadowlands and not the pre-patch? If one is not currently subscribed, it's not worth subscribing for 1 month six weeks prior to the expansion launching if it's possible to wait until the last couple weeks and still snag the mount. At least that is my thought process.

    It's not necessary to subscribe pre-pre-patch if you want the mount.

    All that is to say, please edit the OP because it seems to be misleading.
  1. The Butt Witch's Avatar
    Great, two more weeks with nothing to play.

    I'm buying Warhammer 40K shit out of boredom, to make a diorama. I'm contributing to UK's GDP by buying already painted figures from random people. And holy shit this is getting expensive.

    I got a bidding war on ebay in 30 minutes.
  1. Cæli's Avatar
    quick, quick, play our game and farm while you can, until the next one.
  1. kaintk's Avatar
    yeah so easy to have a guild able to farm those raid easily lol

    blizzard should call those mount : nolife mount and casual you got them in your ass

    im not envious, i alredy have hundred of mount, so its not 1-2 more that make the difference, but just reading what blizzard said is funny, like heh man just go kill jaina and n'zoth its EZ too much ! :P
  1. Elbob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    yeah so easy to have a guild able to farm those raid easily lol

    blizzard should call those mount : nolife mount and casual you got them in your ass

    im not envious, i alredy have hundred of mount, so its not 1-2 more that make the difference, but just reading what blizzard said is funny, like heh man just go kill jaina and n'zoth its EZ too much ! :P
    jaina is 2 tiers old so she is very easy and there is a skip to her, nzoth heroic is puggable for the dragon so arguably easy? The mythic N'zoth mount is a toughie unless you are in an organized guild or have a few million gold to drop on a carry.
  1. trapmaster's Avatar
    Why remove heroic mount if you could just put in for last boss for 1% or something? They made it sound like impossible to "add it" in the list.
  1. Sondrelk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    Great, two more weeks with nothing to play.

    I'm buying Warhammer 40K shit out of boredom, to make a diorama. I'm contributing to UK's GDP by buying already painted figures from random people. And holy shit this is getting expensive.

    I got a bidding war on ebay in 30 minutes.
    Like so many before you, you have come to realize why it is called Warhammer 40K, and not warhammer 100.
  1. The Butt Witch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Like so many before you, you have come to realize why it is called Warhammer 40K, and not warhammer 100.
    True. I don't even understand why two figures with approximately the same amount of pieces and so the same amount of resources to produce, have a huge difference in price. One would be $30 and the other $100. Who makes these prices and based on what exactly?
  1. Sondrelk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    Why remove heroic mount if you could just put in for last boss for 1% or something? They made it sound like impossible to "add it" in the list.
    because making things exclusive creates a sense of community.
    Besides, one extremely low drop chance mount from a boss is already plenty.
  1. otaXephon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    Why remove heroic mount if you could just put in for last boss for 1% or something? They made it sound like impossible to "add it" in the list.
    It's almost like they've done this before.
  1. Stacie's Avatar
    They should take the mythic ones away like the heroic one. Or swap and have heroic one a 1% chance and mythic ones unobtainable.
  1. javierdsv's Avatar
    Already got the dragon... the run was like 30% of the gold I made in the entire expansion, playing casually.
    That other abomination the call mount is not worth it though.
  1. trapmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Wattmate View Post
    They should take the mythic ones away like the heroic one. Or swap and have heroic one a 1% chance and mythic ones unobtainable.
    I like your idea. Hell, let's blizzard forum that as suggestion.

Site Navigation