WoW Classic Patch 1.13.6 and Naxxramas Release Dates
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
Testing of the Naxxramas patch is wrapping up over the next few weeks, and WoW Classic Version 1.13.6 will go live on December 1.

The Naxxramas raid and Scourge Invasion content will unlock at the same time for all realms in the world on December 3. We’ll let you know the exact time in advance. With the content unlock, players can become attuned to Naxxramas by fulfilling Archmage Angela Dosantos’s requirements in Light’s Hope Chapel.

Keep an eye on the patch notes for version 1.13.6, which includes all of the new quest content and bugfixes coming with this patch.

We’ll see you there!
This article was originally published in forum thread: WoW Classic Patch 1.13.6 and Naxxramas Release Dates started by Lumy View original post
Comments 51 Comments
  1. socialmaker's Avatar
    Kelthuzad beckons!
  1. Aradur's Avatar
    Who cares...everyone will play the real WoW at this time.
  1. FuujCraft's Avatar
    I'll pass, classic just didn't catch me, Shadowlands it is for me.
  1. Sprinky's Avatar
    So the patch goes live on a Sunday of all days but no actual content is available till the 3rd when both Naxxramas and the scourge invasion will open at the same time? Wouldnt it make more sense for the scourge invasion to at least start a couple of days before naxx unlocks? If thats how it was in vanilla then so be it, but it seems strange.
  1. Bane-Thunder-God's Avatar
    Good luck to those classic andys, I'll be enjoying Retail
  1. hulkgor's Avatar
    I don't understand why they would overlap Naxxramas and Shadowlands release dates.

    As a player with interest in both, this seems like a severe oversight... they must be in a rush to get to TBClassic, i'd say. 4 months for AQ when every other raid tier in classic lasted ~6 months is just weird.
  1. Solero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post
    Who cares...everyone will play the real WoW at this time.
    No thanks.
  1. Frankenstain's Avatar
    Why would you ever release Shadowlands and Naxxramas in the same period. Making players with interest in both contents chooses between them.


    Unless you intentionally want to kill one of them (which is more likely to be Classic). The only good outcome of this is that you might want to release TBC. But this is way more forced than what I would expect.

    How is your business actually benefiting from this? I would really like to know.
  1. Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    Blizzard competence at its finest.
  1. Mrbleedinggums's Avatar
    Hmm, new food.... or 15 year old leftovers?
  1. Atherius's Avatar
    Why would you overlap Shadowlands and Naxx? Now I have to choose..
  1. Resentless's Avatar
    Ah good some content for my preferred version of the game. Thought I'd try shadowlands but think I'll give it a miss!
  1. Onikaroshi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinky View Post
    So the patch goes live on a Sunday of all days but no actual content is available till the 3rd when both Naxxramas and the scourge invasion will open at the same time? Wouldnt it make more sense for the scourge invasion to at least start a couple of days before naxx unlocks? If thats how it was in vanilla then so be it, but it seems strange.
    Dec 1 is a Tues O.o
  1. Prag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstain View Post
    Why would you ever release Shadowlands and Naxxramas in the same period. Making players with interest in both contents chooses between them.


    Unless you intentionally want to kill one of them (which is more likely to be Classic). The only good outcome of this is that you might want to release TBC. But this is way more forced than what I would expect.

    How is your business actually benefiting from this? I would really like to know.
    Maximize earnings/MAUs in a competitive quarter/year.
  1. Aradur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Atherius View Post
    Why would you overlap Shadowlands and Naxx? Now I have to choose..
    Because the 200 People still playing Classic don't have an impact at all.
  1. kranur's Avatar
    Fucking MAU boost. Was hoping for Naxx to drop 1-2 months after Shadowlands so I can enjoy the new expansion then move on to raid Naxx a bit.

    I suppose raid log classic.
  1. Laerez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post
    Because the 200 People still playing Classic don't have an impact at all.
    There are more people playing classic than 200 ahaha.
  1. Cæli's Avatar
    why so soon? lol, they would certainly make more money if they used naxx after shadowlands launch to retain some players and a little marketing
  1. Resentless's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerez View Post
    There are more people playing classic than 200 ahaha.
    He's just trying to trigger people lmao. I'm sure he's very happy in his store bought fairy suit on retail.
  1. McNeil's Avatar
    Its way to close to the SL release. There are a lot of people who play both retail and Classic, they should have thought this out more. Still looking forward to see Naxx.

Site Navigation