Shadowlands Death's Rising Pre-Patch Event Live This Week
Shadowlands Death's Rising Pre-Patch Event is now live in NA and EU!

  • A new quest chain will lead you to Icecrown in Northrend, where you will discover the events leading into Shadowlands.
    • Completing this chain will unlock dailies in the area that reward Argent Commendation.
    • You can use this currency to buy item level 100 gear, Anti-Doom Broom and Putrid Geist.
    • A side quest will direct you to a new world boss in Eastern Plaguelands, Nathanos Blightcaller!
  • Icecrown will also feature rare spawns of WotLK bosses which drop item level 110 catch-up gear.
  • In the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor, the Scourge will once again wreak havoc on capital cities for a short period as well!
  • For more information, check out the banners below.







This article was originally published in forum thread: Shadowlands Death's Rising Pre-Patch Event Live This Week started by Lumy View original post
Comments 110 Comments
  1. deenman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wijade View Post
    The Legion event was open to all lvls and the bad guys scaled. It was great to help lvl up the last little push if you were not already Max lvl and gear was available for all lvls. This one is only for those that are maxed already. That's what's got me disappointed.
    Yeah it sucks if only max levels can do it,but not because of lvling alts,as leveling has been very fast for some time now with the 100% xp and the lvl 50 changes,it sucks for people who dont have max levels
  1. cparle87's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    There is no unique transmog.
    The old transmog and drake are still available
    You heard it here first folks. The four sets, one for each armor type, from the vendor don't actually exist. And getting mogs and mounts from sources in addition to their original one is now a bad thing. So hast Toppy decreed.
  1. Kyphael's Avatar
    "And when she comes... our end begins."

    Bolvar, you punk-made bitch. You really were an usurper, unfit to even carry Arthas' jock strap.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, it only took years of fan backlash and displeasure at how pathetically Tyrande and the Night Elves are written to turn her into a half-way decent character. I know Nathanos didn't die his final death, Sylvanas will re-animate him somehow in Shadowlands, but watching her dominate and slice his throat (even if off scene) was pleasing.
  1. blankfaced's Avatar
    They should've really just gone all in and made the gear Ilvl 130 imo. It's the end of the expansion, it's all going away in a few weeks. Why the hell not?
  1. Gaebryel Quintyne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by btlcryct View Post
    I had the quest, and the cinematic didn't play. It faded to black like it was going to, and a second later I was back looking at my UI without even touching so much as the mouse because I wanted to see it.
    Ah ok. I did the quest after I think when B.net had an update for WoW. So maybe Blizzard fixed it during that update. I am not sure. You should try it on another toon who has the quest and see if it plays. I personally wanted to see the cinematic in-game that were posted on MMO-Champion and WoWhead rather than spoiling it for myself by seeing it outside of its events unfolding.
  1. ashblond's Avatar
    Best moment in wow for years. The proper death of the biggest simp cuck in Azeroth.
  1. Cloudmaker's Avatar
    Finally. I waited for this!
  1. SniperCT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaebryel Quintyne View Post
    Ah ok. I did the quest after I think when B.net had an update for WoW. So maybe Blizzard fixed it during that update. I am not sure. You should try it on another toon who has the quest and see if it plays. I personally wanted to see the cinematic in-game that were posted on MMO-Champion and WoWhead rather than spoiling it for myself by seeing it outside of its events unfolding.
    Had the quest, did it about 20 min ago, got lagged out and the cinematic never played
  1. Ethas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    Best moment in wow for years. The proper death of the biggest simp cuck in Azeroth.
    If you didn’t get it from all the jokes he makes - it was his original plan to die.
    The fun part is that Tyrande has technically had her revenge and now all the Alliance see her as crazy bitch.
  1. SinR's Avatar
    As I said in another thread earlier, Tyrande should have obliterated his soul. Like pulled it out of his body, done some bad ass Elune shit, and utterly obliterated his soul like Gul'dan did to Varian.

    Now, I see Sylvanas saving her Boy Toy from The Maw, handing him to The Jailer like "Here, Master, this one is strong with Anima", and using him as an Anima Battery until he's dry, far too late to realize he was just her pawn and meant nothing to him.
  1. Gurg's Avatar
    Oi! Blizzard! Another hunter that can dual wield melee!
    Sad panda, got bored of all sticks and toothpicks, he wants to be real Survival Hunter too
  1. SinR's Avatar
    See what I get when I go kill him.
  1. Heladys's Avatar
    Yay for spec-inappropriate loot despite the WQ saying it grants spec-appropriate loot. Oh well, ticket submitted.
  1. SinR's Avatar
    Hunter got a Bow. woo
  1. Felis igneus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    Best moment in wow for years. The proper death of the biggest simp cuck in Azeroth.
    Not sure how to break this to you, but I think you might be celebrating a tad bit too early.
  1. Packmule's Avatar
    Tyrande being pretty dumb again,
    He’ll clearly come back, and powered up. Then it wont be that easy to rek him anymore. She always creates bigger problems lol
  1. ashblond's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Not sure how to break this to you, but I think you might be celebrating a tad bit too early.
    Ofc, it is only a better thing that we will kill this simp again in SL.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethas View Post
    If you didn’t get it from all the jokes he makes - it was his original plan to die.
    The fun part is that Tyrande has technically had her revenge and now all the Alliance see her as crazy bitch.
    It is only a good thing that he can be killed again in SL, so players will farm this simp again and again as raid boss in SL. That is exactly how a simp cuck shall be treated.
  1. Sinaa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    There is no unique transmog.
    The old transmog and drake are still available
    Which old transmog? The blue proto from Utgrade Pinacle? :O
  1. Toppy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    You heard it here first folks. The four sets, one for each armor type, from the vendor don't actually exist. And getting mogs and mounts from sources in addition to their original one is now a bad thing. So hast Toppy decreed.
    Not what I said. The transmog is not new. And its not. The gear being ilvl 100 is, but the appearance of the transmog is certainly not new. Nor did I say that getting those appearances was bad, but calling them "old" implies they are unobtainable, they are, easily, elseware.
  1. Baneto's Avatar
    Is the event up for EU yet? Havent been able to log on until later.

    Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    snip
    Thats a lot of pent-up emotions that you project on a fictional character, I hope you play the game for fun as well and not only to vent frustrations.

Site Navigation