Shadowlands Death's Rising Pre-Patch Event Live This Week
Shadowlands Death's Rising Pre-Patch Event is now live in NA and EU!

  • A new quest chain will lead you to Icecrown in Northrend, where you will discover the events leading into Shadowlands.
    • Completing this chain will unlock dailies in the area that reward Argent Commendation.
    • You can use this currency to buy item level 100 gear, Anti-Doom Broom and Putrid Geist.
    • A side quest will direct you to a new world boss in Eastern Plaguelands, Nathanos Blightcaller!
  • Icecrown will also feature rare spawns of WotLK bosses which drop item level 110 catch-up gear.
  • In the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor, the Scourge will once again wreak havoc on capital cities for a short period as well!
  • For more information, check out the banners below.







This article was originally published in forum thread: Shadowlands Death's Rising Pre-Patch Event Live This Week started by Lumy View original post
Comments 110 Comments
  1. Kallor's Avatar
    Why not just chop of his arms and keep him as a prisoner? He literally tells her what's gonna happen
  1. Sluvs's Avatar
    Man, nathanos voice actor nailed this performance. The cinematic was pretty cool
  1. hulkgor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinaa View Post
    I expected a mount, or unique transmog, but I don't see the unique transmog.
    Aren't there 4 transmogs per faction, Cloth, Leather, Mail and Plate, that won't be obtainable once this event ends?
  1. ranzino's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Aren't there 4 transmogs per faction, Cloth, Leather, Mail and Plate, that won't be obtainable once this event ends?
    the transmog was in wow once already, so it is just not "unique"
    no mount in the event. and before you ask: yes Skadi is a boss in the rotation. but no, the blue proto is NOT in this loottable. visit the real Skadi on hc and all the luck in the realm
  1. Darkeon's Avatar
    I knew we wouldn't simply kill Danuser and that it would drizzle to Shadowlands. The self-insert must go on!

    "Enough!"
  1. ranzino's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoTorres View Post
    Thats is? Nathanos is really dead?
    yes and no
    unless blizzard pulls a stunt he is gone from Azeroth forever; so far so good.
    but since we all travel to the afterlife in SL, you just cannot get rid of his presence for a while. dungeon boss ? raid boss? time will tell....
  1. Defend's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    the transmog was in wow once already, so it is just not "unique"
    no mount in the event. and before you ask: yes Skadi is a boss in the rotation. but no, the blue proto is NOT in this loottable. visit the real Skadi on hc and all the luck in the realm
    the Blue Proto Drake actually IS in his loot table, the Party Tortollans Discord had one of our members loot it from him.
  1. MrLachyG's Avatar
    is the anti-doom broom a toy? doesn't look like it
  1. Eazy's Avatar
    Remember when people were saying that Nathanos is superior hunter?

    "Is this the best you can do?"
    b00m
    A shot he couldn't dodge from an enemy he couldn't see.

    She overwhelmed him like a puppy.

    She's thicc tho
  1. Justintime328's Avatar
    Didnt get a weapon,not even the wrong one. Great job blizz, every time I try and come back you give me a reason to stay gone.
  1. Noobslayer's Avatar
    Dailies? Blizzard? Really? I'm mean if you insist but, why? We have less than two weeks before expansion. Why is this time gated???
  1. Snackpack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    is the anti-doom broom a toy? doesn't look like it
    It is NOT a toy. Just an item that goes in your bag you can use and doesn't count towards toy count.
  1. Alanar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    I knew we wouldn't simply kill Danuser and that it would drizzle to Shadowlands. The self-insert must go on!

    "Enough!"
    You know that danuser post was a set up right?
  1. Zenfoldor's Avatar
    I think Tyrande is cool. I know yall are all jaded and what not, but there it is.
  1. drbatman's Avatar
    Nathanos WQ showed 115 gun

    im a hunter

    I got a fucking 2h melee weapon ..... what?

    The first 5 mins of retail I play I play since 2019 and my ptsd is already getting triggered
  1. Hero2Zer0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    Nathanos WQ showed 115 gun

    im a hunter

    I got a fucking 2h melee weapon ..... what?

    The first 5 mins of retail I play I play since 2019 and my ptsd is already getting triggered
    that should only happen if youre loot specialization was set to Survival
  1. deenman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    yes and no
    unless blizzard pulls a stunt he is gone from Azeroth forever; so far so good.
    but since we all travel to the afterlife in SL, you just cannot get rid of his presence for a while. dungeon boss ? raid boss? time will tell....
    oh 100% they will make him some kind of encounter...quest line like garrosh or dungeon/raid
  1. munkeyinorbit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero2Zer0 View Post
    that should only happen if youre loot specialization was set to Survival
    No. It happens if you aren't survival. I bet if you spec survival you get the ranged weapon.
  1. Darkeon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    You know that danuser post was a set up right?
    Which one? His twitter is full of Sylvanas idolatry.
  1. MrLachyG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    No. It happens if you aren't survival. I bet if you spec survival you get the ranged weapon.
    Yeah it was a bug. Been fixed, put a ticket in

Site Navigation