Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I hope it will be a combination of a MMORTS and a MMORPG, where people can decide to be a base/city builder or play a single character (like in WoW)... guess it is time to wake up.

Titan as wip name, maybe because they hope it will be a "Titan among dwarfes" in the MMO genre?

Deleted
    Wtb World of Starcraft

A game where you wander into the wild, battle against creatures, enslave them after you defeat them, make a group of specializised creatures that you can improve by using them in battle. Once you have a strong group of creatures you can challenge other players to fight you and your team.

Ofcourse elements should play a big part in this mmorpg to make it more tactical. And guess what?! You can only use one creature at a time. However you can fight along side it for a new dimension of battle.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Blizzard can make a sweet FPS.

You should watch the 2 latest episodes of Legendary. They have some interesting theories regarding Titan.
    I cannot post a link to them, but they are hosted on Gamebreaker dot tv.

I reckon something like Planetside meets Fallout 3 isn't a bad shout. Based on all we know.

And this... http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2008/...console-games/

It's old, but it would fit with some of the adverts to recruiter designers for the Next-Gen MMO.

I'm pretty sure it will be something like MMOFPS, with a Steam-Punk setting (which will draw a lot of people just by itself)
    Oh hi

Quote Originally Posted by warlocx View Post
    A game where you wander into the wild, battle against creatures, enslave them after you defeat them, make a group of specializised creatures that you can improve by using them in battle. Once you have a strong group of creatures you can challenge other players to fight you and your team.

Ofcourse elements should play a big part in this mmorpg to make it more tactical. And guess what?! You can only use one creature at a time. However you can fight along side it for a new dimension of battle.
    You mean Pokemon then?

Quote Originally Posted by Nzo View Post
    I'm pretty sure it will be something like MMOFPS, with a Steam-Punk setting (which will draw a lot of people just by itself)
    Pass.

I'd rather it be more like... World of Gears of War.

FPS. Machine guns. MMO. Curb stomping evil alien bastards. Could you want more?

I'm also going to say an FPS of some kind. I certainly hope so, the FPS branch could use some super-polished developer to give them all a boot to the face for releasing poor quality titles riddled with bugs and compatability errors (I'm aiming at you, Call of Duty series!)

Deleted
    I wouldn't be surprised that Titan is just a project name and not the actual title

Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    Pass.

I'd rather it be more like... World of Gears of War.

FPS. Machine guns. MMO. Curb stomping evil alien bastards. Could you want more?
    Besides the fact that alien's have been DONE TO DEATH over the past 5 years in games now?. that alone should make blizzard stay the fuck away from that concept.
    Oh hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzo View Post
    Besides the fact that alien's have been DONE TO DEATH over the past 5 years in games now?. that alone should make blizzard stay the fuck away from that concept.
    Make that 30 years!

Deleted
    i believe that will be a mixture of ancient and future ( hellenic pantheon and space features ) ... like the warhammer 40k mmorpg whihc is under development

but think about it.. there are titans.

sure blizzard said it has nothing to do with old lore, but.. think, about the titans.

HEY WAIT, MAYBE IT'S ABOUT FOOTBALL

Ok I can't post links because I dont have enough posts. So go to youtube and search GBTV - Chunks o' Legendary - Titan.

Watch it they have a good idea of what it might be is all adding up. Not to mention Mikeb has been right about everything for like a year now hes a god.

HALO MMO!

Quote Originally Posted by keylime View Post
    It will be something completely new. I think that means that nothing from wow, sc, or diablo will be in titan.
    Except for hommage reasons. =)

Quote Originally Posted by warlocx View Post

World of Pokemon...

Best.
    Idea.
    Ever.

Ditto to what everyone else said, no chance. And besides, Titan is confirmed to be an mmofps...who in the blue hell wants to play a wow fps?