Poll: Ladygaga Yes/No

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://twitpic.com/3nig0o

Not my picture :X

I'm normally a rock and punk guy, but I think her music is fantastic. I once listened to Paparazzi on repeat for almost a day. I also love the Bad Romance dance, and am sorely disappointed that wasn't the chosen dance for worgen females.

I LOVE her. Her songs are so infectious, and some of her more normal outfits are really cute!

dont like her music and herself. i mean a meat suit? call me old fashion but i dont want my kids pickin ideas like that from some1 like her. i like rock, metal and even some pop musics, but she and bieber can just go stand in a fire.
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    dont like her music and herself. i mean a meat suit? call me old fashion but i dont want my kids pickin ideas like that from some1 like her. i like rock, metal and even some pop musics, but she and bieber can just go stand in a fire.

Right, i'm sure SO many kids suddenly thought it would be cool to wear a meat suit after seeing her in one...

yeah cause thats just not smthin kids would do right? if they see their favourite soccer player or singer do smthin, they realy dont want to do smthin exacly the same. i mean no kid has ever jumped down a building thinkin they were superman or goku from dragonball...

Not afraid to say that shes the best of all current singing pop artists. But ofc with whom im comparing: kesha, perry, bieber, cyrus - all awfull

Deleted
    If only she wrote the lyrics and music herself......

Also what she does is nothing new or original... Cher and Madonna already done em 30 years ago....

Glorifying an attention seeking gimmick singer is as bad as rolling fotm arena class to pvp with.....

Just my 2g

Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    i mean no kid has ever jumped down a building thinkin they were superman or goku from dragonball...
    youd be surprised how many deaths an year is becouse of this. Some kids even tryed to copy tom and jerry with all the mallets and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Siron View Post
    youd be surprised how many deaths an year is becouse of this. Some kids even tryed to copy tom and jerry with all the mallets and stuff
    and basicly what all these new singers will teach girls is wear meat suits and the less clothing the better.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not terribly interested in her music but I find her pretty cool. Reminds me of Madonna in the 80s a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siron View Post
    Natural selection, hard at work.

---------- Post added 2011-01-07 at 12:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Katyrina View Post
    I LOVE her. Her songs are so infectious, and some of her more normal outfits are really cute!
    I've got a giant poster of her getting out of the pool in the Poker Face video in my room, much to my roommate's dismay. I really like that outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tric619 View Post
    If only she wrote the lyrics and music herself......

Also what she does is nothing new or original... Cher and Madonna already done em 30 years ago....

Glorifying an attention seeking gimmick singer is as bad as rolling fotm arena class to pvp with.....

Just my 2g
    I actually HATE when people say that. Like honestly, who cares if someone writes their own music or not? If thats what makes or breaks an artist for you then you are listening to music for all the wrong reasons. Also the funny part is she actually does write her own music, and has even written songs for pop royalty like Britney Spears. You;re probably just jealous because she is more beautiful, talented, and successful then you will ever be.

10+ Year Old Account
    i went to lady gaga's concernt on the 27th march and boy did she blow me away, she is simply AMAZING. i just cant explain how talented she is live i mean seriously, shes just that good and also i find her as a role model. If you went to her concernt you should know. Lucky last i was extreamly lucky and i got to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJbeV4ycm4M "to her"

her stuff that she thinks shes good at, i.e. her folk music is garbage.

15+ Year Old Account
    She's nuts in concert. I went to her Monster Ball tour at the Rose Garden in Portland last year and it was amazing. She's ridiculous live
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you add a "Hate him" option to the poll for me?
    85 Priest/72 Druid/85 Mage/24 Shaman/56 Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see how anyone could hate a person for doing nothing but being more successful than you. It's not like she broke into your house and poisoned your dog when you were sleeping.

For example, I disapprove of everything that Justin Bieber is/does, but I sure don't hate him.

Lady Gaga Heart Beats. Nuff said.

Personally, while my heart in music mainly (and I say mainly because I have a very broad taste) lies in rock, metal, and the progressive subcategories... I do like me some Lady GaGa. In fact, some days I just have a GaGa mood like crazy. Put both of her albums on shuffle and just blast it.

Other days, my entire library, goes from Iron Maiden to Led Zeppelin, to... Lady GaGa. And do I turn it off? Hell no, because for a borderline-insane person, she has some great talent. That most people don't seem to see. And I know talent. I reference people like Mike Portnoy (or all the DT crew, really), Jimi Hendrix, all of Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Porcupine Tree, Opeth, Between the Buried and Me, and more. But yet, Lady GaGa is still talented.

Most people can't see past the whole "I wear things to express myself" stuff (which is still kind of weird to me) to actually SEE the talent. What I hate is the people who hate her because she's either successful, or strange. Hell, they could have never listened to any of her songs and still say they hate her. I wish people would at least give things a chance before dismissing it.

Meh, just my two cents.