Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    who gives a flying fuck about soccer... you europeans always talk shit about NFL, atleast we don't fake injuries

anyways I don't know soccer but we always hear about Man U so they the best team

Not acceptable. Read the forum rules. ~ Fuzzzie
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2011-01-09 at 06:01 PM.

Deleted
    Soccer: SC Freiburg, Sheffield Wednesday

10+ Year Old Account
    Peterborough United Football Club.

---------- Post added 2011-01-09 at 10:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trematode View Post
    who gives a flying fuck about soccer... you europeans always talk shit about NFL, atleast we don't fake injuries
    While I agree in principle, I hate watching mainland european football as yeah, they get tapped on the leg, they roll around 6 times holding their face then immediately jump up on their feet holding their hand up asking the ref to book the offender. Hate that, really hate it. People should man up..

Anyway, your argument about the NFL also holds no weight when you have helmets and pads to soften the blow - you poor little kittens. Try Rugby... same contact and no pads apart from a gum shield... wimps..
    2 girls 1 cup is the most disgusting thing I've seen 8 times

NHL: Boston Bruins, followed by the Chicago Blackhawks, followed by the Detroit Red Wings.

MLB: Chicago Cubs, followed by the Boston Red Sox.

NBA: Chicago Bulls. I rarely watch basketball. Mainly because it pretty much coincides with hockey season. I hate the LA Lakers with a fiery passion though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Football- Atlanta Falcons
    Baseball- Atlanta Braves
    Basketball..meh...who cares
    College Football- Nebraska Huskers
    Nascar- Jimmie Johnson

Also Support the LFL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
    Arsenal!

Up the Gooners!!! See them 5-6 times a season at The Emirates... saw Arsenal vs Tottenham couple of weeks ago... Errr... Yeah, think we all know that score ;(
    Hur hur hur yes we do

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvok View Post
    Tottenham hotspurs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raztalin View Post
    Tottenham Hotspur!!!

COYS!!!
    COYS!

He's just as good as Hoddle,
    He's better than Chris Waddle,
    His Mrs is a model,
    He's Rafa Van der Vaart!

PS. BAAALE
    BAAALE
    BAAALE

Last edited by mmoc65ada39c47; 2011-01-18 at 09:36 PM.

Arsenal fan for life here!

Been watching every game they have played for about 4 seasons now, too bad we haven't won anything lately tho :F

Deleted
    Glasgow Rangers F.C, Mon the Gers
    F.C Barcelona

Football: FC Barcelona
    Tennis: Rafael Nadal
    Basketball: LA Lakers

Australia, MELBOURNE VICTORY woo, or more closer to home Heidelburg United who I hope to be playing for soonish!

In England it'd have to be Man United, I don't like admitting it because, well, everyone goes for them (especially in Australia, though lately there have been more liverpool fans - not this season though!); but i've been an avid supporter for the better part of 12 years! (since i was like, 6 or something, my uncle bought me a man united scarf from when he went to england woo).

But if I had to swap teams it'd be West Ham, I've always secretly liked them and when they came back into the premier league a couple of years back they actually finished at a respectable placement.

Right now though I love the hotspurs attacking game, they're fun to watch.

PS. BAAALE
    BAAALE
    BAAALE
    Great player, but Man U controlled him really well in the recent game @ white hart. Sadly wasn't the game you'd expect. Vidic was on fire though.

PAOK
    PAOK #1, family being from thessaloniki and that area

---------- Post added 2011-01-29 at 11:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PWDirect View Post
    Peterborough United Football Club.]

While I agree in principle, I hate watching mainland european football as yeah, they get tapped on the leg, they roll around 6 times holding their face then immediately jump up on their feet holding their hand up asking the ref to book the offender. Hate that, really hate it. People should man up..

Anyway, your argument about the NFL also holds no weight when you have helmets and pads to soften the blow - you poor little kittens. Try Rugby... same contact and no pads apart from a gum shield... wimps..
    Agree, I have a huge distaste for those guys that do it. People like Messi don't though, it's only your C. Ronaldo and Calven Klein boys.

Hehe, even AFL men are more manlier, and they run around in singlets and short shorts.

Last edited by rektbrah; 2011-01-29 at 02:51 PM.

Deleted
    Support Hibs but also keep an eye out for Cardiff City, Ajax and Maccabi Haifa scores.

Deleted
    Scunthorpe United!

10+ Year Old Account
    I stand by Team Peugeot Total during the major endurance races. (Sebring, Le Mans, Petit Le Mans)

Although I do wish to see Chip Ganassi Racing take a shot at Le Mans, seeing Audi, Peugeot and TCGR duking at it would be quite epic.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II