Poll: Mass Effect 2 class

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Adept is honestly awesome... Yeah it sucks sometimes when you have to rip through shields and what not but i always brought a heavy combat teammate that would take of that for me so i could lift people up and send them flying across the screen. Plus heavy singularity is so so nice when you have a ton of husks coming at you.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatShammy View Post
    Adept is honestly awesome... Yeah it sucks sometimes when you have to rip through shields and what not but i always brought a heavy combat teammate that would take of that for me so i could lift people up and send them flying across the screen. Plus heavy singularity is so so nice when you have a ton of husks coming at you.
    that's the problem i saw with adepts, even husks have shields/armour on insanity

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diurden View Post
    that's the problem i saw with adepts, even husks have shields/armour on insanity
    yeah i suppose...one thing i also forgot to mention tho using reave or warp ammo from advanced training helps when getting through barriers/armor...idk adept is def not the best class for insanity but i still love using it on normal more so than any of the others