Ya man we can do RAF. level fast and I am on quite a bit so we can hit 60 in 1, 2 days at most. Get at me lemme know what you think.

Interested in being recruited. My schedule is kind of unpredictable (i.e. work, boyfriend, puppy, minecraft, etc.). I tried to do this with someone on here previously (I even bought the original WoW) and I never got past level 1. My schedule was too unpredictable and he gradually stopped playing. As such, I'd prefer to level with you on the trial, before buying the game.

I'm looking to level the following:
    Undead Warlock
    Blood Elf Priest
    Goblin Shaman
    Orc Hunter
    (Not necessarily in that order)

I'd prefer to level all of them to 60 before continuing on with higher levels.

I'd prefer to level with the Horde and preferably on any type of US server that is not PvP (exceptions may be made). Looking for someone who can provide gold (mounts, flying, bags, etc.).
    I cannot stress enough that my schedule is wacky, and sometimes when I get home from work, I just want to lay down and relax and watch TV.

You can contact me online on US - Maiev - Adorä (alt + 0228), on AIM: crzyazngurl13, or on Skype (charlottexgrey).

P.S. If you don't use proper capitalization, that's cool. Just use punctuation (people who don't use apostrophes drive me nuts). Also, if you spell words properly (and I mean ridiculously easy words to spell), please don't bother getting in touch with me. Thanks! (:

Looking to raf YOU!

I'm looking to RAF someone on the Tichondrius (PvP) horde side realm.

Note - I only have time to level ONE (1) character so don't expect more than that

What I can Provide
    -bags
    -money for trainers
    -possibly runs through instances
    -tips/assistance
    -guild level 9.5 (10%xp boost)

What YOU Must Provide
    -CD Keys
    -Time

I am 21 y/o on the west coast so Pacific time zone please. If you live else where but can manage the play times then I don't care. I prefer someone thats 18+ and will actually play. I've had trouble in the past with people that don't understand english that well or just want to PvP. I'm not looking for that, just to get to 60 ASAP!

I would be making a paladin healer so if you'd like to make a tank we can make the ques go insanely fast.

pst me on mmo
    aim: oallelsefailo

Serious inquires only!!

I'm sorry if this is way to off-topic, but I'd always wanted to do a RAF because I want to make another toon but I find leveling very boring.

Is it possible, to buy the first game. RAF level it to 60 and then transfer that exact toon over to my main account?
    Ofcourse it'd be awesome to do this with the 10day trial, but if I remember correctly I can't level past 20

i dont think its possible to transfer toons to ur main account, you can have them on the same server and what not but not to another account, but im not 100% sure about that.

But yes you can buy the first game to just go to 60

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggah View Post
    I'm sorry if this is way to off-topic, but I'd always wanted to do a RAF because I want to make another toon but I find leveling very boring.

Is it possible, to buy the first game. RAF level it to 60 and then transfer that exact toon over to my main account?
    Ofcourse it'd be awesome to do this with the 10day trial, but if I remember correctly I can't level past 20
    Yes, you can.

Assuming the same name is on both accounts, you should be able to transfer them just fine.

since this is a good thread to ask, does any one know a good realm on CST or EST timezone. It has to be somehwat even and have good progression. Im looking to reroll there. Make sure its a good balance realm and oh US
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

You can't get past level 20 on a trial account; it also limits a lot of the things you can do. You can xfer one of your toons to your main account, provided it is the EXACT same name on the account, as well as if you have the same expansions. i.e. you can't xfer a toon from a plain wow account to one with cataclysm. It also costs $25 per toon. I think there's also a time limit which the toon has to be on the first account. Something like 30 days or 3 months.. I don't remember.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to be recruited (that means you invite me)

I will support: Gamekey, Loads of gametime, Skype, vent, ts etc All you need.

You will support:
    A server that is hardcore
    Gold for mounts and bags
    a guild with Perk level 9+ (10% Bonus xp)
    Good times after 15:00 CET (i am able to level from 16:00 to midnight all days

For more info just contact me on: MMO and skype at any hours.
    Skype: mathswk (please leave a note when you add me ex: mmo name and RAF

yes u can as long as u have the new acc under the same email

Looking to recruit someone

I'm looking for someone to level at least 4 toons to level 60.

What I can offer:

Unlimited Game Time. (I can play whenever doesn't matter when or for how long I have no life)
    Money for both ground mounts and artisan flight mount, Bags and other normal expenses.
    Level 10 Guild with 10% xp bonus and new heirloom back pieces if you hit honored.
    3 Years experience. (still learning new class changes and specs)
    PVP focused guild for all your ally crushing needs.

What you provide:

You purchase your game and game time.
    You want to grind out as many toons to 60 then when we are done you can focus on leveling them higher.
    Ability to play often and as much as possible. I don't mean all day everyday just don't want to be with someone who is only going to play 2 hours a week.

PM me for more info. The server we would play on is The Forgotten Coast - PVP server (Horde) Phoenix database est time.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thx for replyers but i have now founded myself a friend to RAF with!

Looking to recruit somebody will level some characters up to 60 with you, mainly want to get the rocket mount out of this.
    I provide:
    Gold for bags
    Gold for mounts
    Vent
    A person to level quickly with(duh)
    If you have a character that you really enjoy playing we can level it up past 60 of course.
    Friend(s) to help us run through dungeons and burn them real quick for some fast exp.

You provide:
    Game/game time
    However many characters you want to level(I will match, as long as it doesnt exceed my max limit)

I play on Laughing Skull US on the alliance side. This is a pvp server. Im in EST time zone however, and the server is two hours behind me. I can play most of the day beside late night(9pm-12am) due to the current crippling lag problem with Time warner cable and WoW customers.( I can technically play during late nights, however it will be laggy so dont blame me if i mess up on a dungeon pull and wipe lol)

PST me on the forum or in game Swaggy, Laughing Skull Server Alliance side.

Posting again

Looking to recruit you

Hey im looking to recruit someone.

I can provide ORIGINAL WOW, BAGS, GOLD, AND PROFFESIONS.

Since im providing game key i woudl like for u to at leats provide to months of game time becauser i would also like to obtain the mount.

I currently play on US-Trollbane-alliance. but we can lvl on any other sever tht u like althought my proffesions and gold wont be available so its on u.

Atm aint working so have all day free to play and lvl.

We can lvl as many 60s as u would like and so on i have 2 85's and 3 80s so can run u thru anything if u need help past 60.

Also would like for u to use vent to comunicate better and wat not.

me or email clos18st@hotmail.com

Looking to RaF YOU

Hey, I am posting this again;
    I would like to RaF you, meaning I will recruit you.
    We will play on Sen'Jin, Horde (US, Normal) and level as many characters to 60 as you want by using the dungeon finder

What I will provide:
    Starting money for bags, mounts
    Fast leveling - I have an 85 Spriest, and have experience in the game, hopefully will be able to give you tips on whatever class you role.

What You Need To Provide:
    Game time, account - You need to pay for your own account
    A little bit of experience
    Don't have to be on all the time, but try and get on once a day or so.

If you are interested, PM me here on MMO

???? Looking to be recruited. Ex player. can play any class/race. PREFER HORDE. But will go Alliance.

Please Disregard this post. Im a single Mother of two teen girls, that posted this while I was afk. We all 3 play. I've been away from game for a year. They want to get back in game. But Not actively looking to get back into game for awhile. Cant afford it right now. Maybe later down the road. I'll post again when Im ready...Thanks for the thoughts and invites.

Oh..BTW..I stopped playing when ICC opened up. I done the first wing then stopped playing.
    Last edited by Bytch; 2011-01-14 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    ???? Looking to be recruited. Ex player. can play any class/race. PREFER HORDE. But will go Alliance.

EU or US server?

Deleted
    Hello, I'm looking for someone to recruit.
    We're going to play in EU-Bronze Dragonflight [ALLIANCE]
    I offer you: Gold (bags,mounts,spells,dual talent,) 3years of experience, flexible play times,done RaF before,know the new zones. and friendly guild level 11.

You need: to buy Vanilla.(classic wow) Skype (optional) also support other voice communication. (so long it's free of charge)

And before you decide to contact me, I'm 14 years old, if you can't withstand that, don't bother to.

contact via PM

I will tell email there, can't tell here because not allowed to yet (new member)

Looking Forward to see you online!

My time zone is GMT+2. I'm always online weekends, and working days can't be online 6:30->15:30 therefrom it's open.

Hello I'm looking for someone to recruit!

I offer you:
    an really active player that can lvl any class except rogue/druid with you.
    I wont mind making a tank or healer for dungeon queues.
    If the server is Sunstrider EU(Prefer Sunstrider) Sylvanas EU or Agamagan EU I will provide you with Gear, Bags Gold and a nice experience player

I've played since vanilla nad I even got WoWs first collectors edition I know how to play close to every class and my PvP skills aren't to bad. I got a vent that we can use close to everyday (Unless raid is going on depending how many is in it etc) But I prefer using skype.
    I got IRL friends thats close to always online that can contact me or even use my acc if I'm not on.
    a guild with 10% XP
    You need:
    To buy WoW the game time and vanilla!

Optional:
    Skype vent etc. I wont mind talking to you makes it more fun but only if you want ofc.

PM me how many characters you would like to lvl Horde or ally class etc and I'll give you my ingame info and mail etc.
    Last edited by Kakuzo; 2011-01-16 at 12:59 PM.