Black Temple Boss Req

Hi ppl.

So guys, me and my mate are planning on farming BT for Warglaives, and therefore killing Illidan on a weekly basis. Question: Do we have to kill every boss in there in order to get to Illidan, or can we skip some? Also, this should be soloable for 2 rogues, right?

Thanks!

You can skip Teron i know for sure, Idk about any other boss though.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're going to have trouble with Gurtogg. I went in there as a Blood DK with a feral druid friend and we couldn't down him in several tries.

Quote Originally Posted by Killsyah View Post
    You can skip Teron i know for sure, Idk about any other boss though.
    Wowpedia currently says:
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWPedia
    Killing Gorefiend is a prerequisite for opening the door leading to Mother Shahraz.
    Last edited by Zantumall; 2011-01-14 at 12:44 AM.
    Thank you dubbelbasse for the excellent sig!

You will need to kill all the bosses in there to get to illidan. Gorefiend Requires either Tank only or 3 of you at least 2 dps 1 tank cause of the debuff mechanic. Bloodboil can be 2 manned easily if you have a proper 85 tank as long as your able to heal or not take much damage. The biggest problem we had was RoS 2nd phase. It can easily be 3 manned, but 4-5 would be recommend as long as you have 2 people attempting to interupt him and 1 healer. Everything else is easy mode if you don't fail at Mother anyways. Oh and you might want 2 people who can mitigate or heal themselves through tanking on Illidari council as they tend to nuke a single tank pretty hard when their all focused on him.

15+ Year Old Account
    You have to kill every boss, and no, 2 rogues cannot solo every boss.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I went in there with 3 rogues and a feral tank. We stealth ran everything up to Mother and Council, at which point we recruited a Shaman healer and 5-manned the rest with me (a rogue) offtanking.

Big stopping point was Relliquary second phase. First and Third were a breeze. Longest fight was Illidari Council, taking something like 7 minutes because we didn't focus one target and therefore were all missing out on critical target debuffs like -12% armor and +8% spell damage.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Muckey View Post
    Hi ppl.

So guys, me and my mate are planning on farming BT for Warglaives, and therefore killing Illidan on a weekly basis. Question: Do we have to kill every boss in there in order to get to Illidan, or can we skip some? Also, this should be soloable for 2 rogues, right?

Thanks!
    Soloable with two rogues? Nope. In fact, you'd be mighty hard pressed to solo anything with two people.

What do you call your bike, the unicycle with two wheels?

Quote Originally Posted by Joon01 View Post
    Soloable with two rogues? Nope. In fact, you'd be mighty hard pressed to solo anything with two people.

What do you call your bike, the unicycle with two wheels?
    I knew someone would be a dick and point that out, even thought about typing it down, but thought the maturity level would be higher. You, mate, have proven me wrong

I farm this with a buddy almost every week for glaives. Its way faster if you just spam trade looking for more. Reserve glaives or just don't invite dks, rogues or warriors. We full clear in about an hour with 10 people. Havn't tried with 25 but i'd be fun. We also solo heal and solo tank it. Just make someone off tank the other flame on illidan. We tend to grab a shadow priest or any melee really.

Quote Originally Posted by Muckey View Post
    I knew someone would be a dick and point that out, even thought about typing it down, but thought the maturity level would be higher. You, mate, have proven me wrong
    then why on earth didnt you type it differently, since you knew it was wrong? -.-'

OT: as many other people have stated, you have to kill all bosses, and 2 man is impossible... 4+ at least i would say. Just get a healer and sum1 who cant use the glaives.