PVP Servers (US)

This might be a little wierd, but I was wondering if there are any PvP servers out there with decent (not necessarily top notch, just decent is fine) raiding. The reason being I like world pvp quite a bit. It gives me something to do while I wait for dungeon queues or for raids. I would, however, like to have more options for me and my friends than taunting duelers by the gates of Orgrimmar. I'm a bit wary of PvP server raids/dungeons after my experiences on Balnazzar. Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baever View Post
    Heroic modes =/= additional bosses. It's the same encounter, but cannot be steamrolled by an inbred Texan with same IQ as a roll of toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo View Post
    And, more, I'm fairly certain there are several homosexual characters in the game - they don't need to have <Gay> under their name to make it so.
    I'm that guy who enjoys sitting their 6'5" frame in front of little kids in movie theaters.

Try one of the original PvP servers like Illidan or Ner'zhul (by original I mean was open at launch when there were only a handful of available servers)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thepreacher View Post
    Try one of the original PvP servers like Illidan or Ner'zhul (by original I mean was open at launch when there were only a handful of available servers)
    ^ This. Check the original servers. Best thing to do is narrow you choice down. Check things like wowprogress or something. Then look at the realm list during peak hours (typically tues-thurs). Most will be listed as High, Full, Locked, or maybe Medium.

Frostwolf US, great server for both horde and alliance, pvp and pve