PC Games for Mid-End Computers.

I am looking for some great games. Preferably games that are made for ''Mid end computers''

Cathegories i like

-Single Player RPG's
    - Fantasy Games ( Such as SW:FU2 )

PC Speccs :

AMD Athlon2 2.9 DualCore Processor
    2Gb Ram
    Radeon Hd 4600 series

Tips would be appericiated.

Have you played Dungeon Keeper? It's older, but easily my all time favorite game.

Warcraft III if you haven't played it. That game is incredible, and fairly old

Quote Originally Posted by Buttfear View Post
    Have you played Dungeon Keeper? It's older, but easily my all time favorite game.
    Haven't yet. Going to look up an trailer. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Macint View Post
    Warcraft III if you haven't played it. That game is incredible, and fairly old
    Played it, but i got bored and finished it using cheats

Deleted
    Fable I? I know its old but its always awesome

Dungeon Keeper II with patches - basicly it's a be evil game and build dungeons filled with traps, then slay humans/elfs and all those happy things, if you haven't tried it it is a blast

Command and Conquer - all games actually, the campaigns are helluvalot of fun, especially the red alert games.

Minecraft - well if you don't know about this game then you must have been living in a cave, it is fun if you like a "relaxing" built stuff game.

Hitman games - good story fun missions and great fun to play especially 1 and 2.

Farcry one - I had a blast playing through the campaign, it's a firstperson shooter on an island go check it out (and really it doesn't require too much from an old pc)

Worms 1 through all - old classic always fun to play, though it's a shitload more fun if you play it hotseat with friends ; )

All these games should be able to run on your system, I have a shittier pc and I run them just fine (not on best graphics in all games, but to heck with that)

Peace out <3

Your computer is fine to play most new games unless you want maxed out settings. You could spend $250 or less to upgrade your video card & ram, then you'll be pretty decent. Not sure how the Athlon Dual Core processors compare to a Core2Duo or i5/7's, but you're still fine for lower graphics settings. I'd recommend upgrading to 6gb+ ram because that looks biggest thing that'll hold you back atm.

Recommendations:

- Fallout 3
    - GTA4
    - Oblivion
    - Bioshock 1 & 2
    - Half-Life 2
    Last edited by Ghostlike; 2011-01-16 at 10:25 PM.

Thanks for the suggestions all. Will look at them one by one.
    Played Farcry btw, but is there an ''II''?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostlike View Post
    Your computer is fine to play most new games unless you want maxed out settings. You could spend $250 or less to upgrade your video card & ram, then you'll be pretty decent. Not sure how the Athlon Dual Core processors compare to a Core2Duo or i5/7's, but you're still fine for lower graphics settings. I'd recommend upgrading to 6gb+ ram because that looks biggest thing that'll hold you back atm.

Recommendations:

- Fallout 3
    - GTA4
    - Oblivion
    - Bioshock 1 & 2
    - Half-Life 2
    New Vegas>3 even if it's a buggy piece of crap. Also mass effect though it's amazing on a nicer PC with shiny shiny graphics (or rather 2 is.. the original will run great)

oblivion kicks ass! I play it when there are no raids and I still love it after all those times I plaid it since 2005 i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Greatforce-Kilrogg View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions all. Will look at them one by one.
    Played Farcry btw, but is there an ''II''?
    Yes there is a nr II, ALOT better graphic (played it at a friends house) you get to use a flamethrower in highly flammable places.. LOVE it, but it does require a lot more from a system, you could always borrow the game from a friend to see if it can run, then buy it : )

Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    oblivion kicks ass! I play it when there are no raids and I still love it after all those times I plaid it since 2005 i think.
    This, I've never had more fun with a game than oblivion, i love it. In fact, you've inspired me to pick it up and play through it again.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunee View Post
    Yes there is a nr II, ALOT better graphic (played it at a friends house) you get to use a flamethrower in highly flammable places.. LOVE it, but it does require a lot more from a system, you could always borrow the game from a friend to see if it can run, then buy it : )
    Buying is sooooo 2010.
    Downloading is in!

Pirating = nono.
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2011-01-16 at 11:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Amnesia the dark descent
    Mass Effect 1 or 2

You should give Zeno Clash a try. Can get a demo off of Steam. Weirdest game I've played in a long time, also one of the coolest.

Amnesia is awesome, if you don't mind having the shit scared out of you the entire game.
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

Dragon age origins is amazing though maybe you'll have to turn the graphics down for a smooth framerate.
    STFU and kill shit.