Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Your favorite food.

So what is people's favourite thing to eat? This can be anything from processed food to your favourite home cooked meal. Mine is a smoked bacon sandwich. The meaty taste with the softness of the bread is a match made in heaven.

So come on tell us all what you love to pig out on.
    Last edited by mmocc7f85e81ec; 2011-01-16 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Grammar

15+ Year Old Account
    Moved to Fun Stuff.

My favorite meal ever are grilled spareribs, soaked in soysauce for 24-hours. Everytime I taste it, it gives me a mental orgasm xD. KFC Chicken Strips are quite nice too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanisgroots View Post
    My favorite meal ever are grilled spareribs, soaked in soysauce for 24-hours. Everytime I taste it, it gives me a mental orgasm xD.
    Almost same here, except for soysauce, i prefer red wine marinade.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lately, I've been buying cooked chicken breast, lettuce, tomato and wraps and eating those with Parmesan cheese and ranch dressing. nom nom nom

Mmh.. All mom's cooking! makes me wish I turned really nerdy and lived in their basement, at least I'd get some good food
    Otherwise I tend to go insane for salad.. Without lettuce, so Im not sure if I can call it salad..? xD

Deleted
    Pancakes!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neliah View Post
    Mmh.. All mom's cooking! makes me wish I turned really nerdy and lived in their basement, at least I'd get some good food
    Otherwise I tend to go insane for salad.. Without lettuce, so Im not sure if I can call it salad..? xD
    Of course it's a salad. Although I love lettuce in salads i've made lots with just cucumbers, tomatoes, olives and a nice oil and vinegar dressing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Lately, I've been buying cooked chicken breast, lettuce, tomato and wraps and eating those with Parmesan cheese and ranch dressing. nom nom nom
    I have no idea why but the combination of parmesan cheese and ranch dressing is just a match made in heaven.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    I have no idea why but the combination of parmesan cheese and ranch dressing is just a match made in heaven.
    You have no idea

10+ Year Old Account
    I would do anything to have my mom cook for me, or even to just have my girlfriend learn to cook/replace her with a nice Italian woman! Hopefully she won't see this post!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Of course it's a salad. Although I love lettuce in salads i've made lots with just cucumbers, tomatoes, olives and a nice oil and vinegar dressing.
    But I thought 'salad' was the definition of something that has lettuce in it? O.o I've actually had this discussion with several guildies cause I'm very torn in this subject xD And I don't put lettuce in it cause it makes it harder to get any peas on the fork, so I use basically everything and then.. Then I use a spoon, for fast eating in raids !

Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    I would do anything to have my mom cook for me, or even to just have my girlfriend learn to cook/replace her with a nice Italian woman! Hopefully she won't see this post!
    Haha I lol'd Food is easy to make, you just gotta be creative and cooking with other for example also makes it more fun

15+ Year Old Account
    But I thought 'salad' was the definition of something that has lettuce in it? O.o I've actually had this discussion with several guildies cause I'm very torn in this subject xD And I don't put lettuce in it cause it makes it harder to get any peas on the fork, so I use basically everything and then.. Then I use a spoon, for fast eating in raids !
    Well a Pasta salad doesn't have lettuce. A potato salad doesn't either. Bean salads, cold cut salads etc...

Usually anything you want + dressing is a salad. It's a loose term.

Steak and Ale pie/ My dad's home-made Pizza, Both to die for

Deleted
    A tender steak and fries fo sho!
    But other than that.....Pasta salad with chicken = pure smex

Chicago Style Pizza with sausage, bacon, pepperoni.

I live in holland now so I crave and crave.. Holland has no idea how to make a good pie.

15+ Year Old Account
    Big red medium-raw steak with little fried (round) potatoes, and a salade.

Hmmmmmm...

Deleted
    Real good Sushi and really fresh seafood, prepared at a really good restaurant. Nothing like it really.

Wiener Schnitzel mit Pommes!

(Escalope with fries)

Deleted
    Lasagne no compettion