Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    As a life long Steelers Fan married to a Patriots fan, let's just say Sunday was a bitter day. My wife cheered the Pats on while I cheered the Jets on. My reasoning was I'd rather play a HOME playoff game =)

My wife is still pissed :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhelius View Post
    As a life long Steelers Fan married to a Patriots fan, let's just say Sunday was a bitter day. My wife cheered the Pats on while I cheered the Jets on. My reasoning was I'd rather play a HOME playoff game =)

My wife is still pissed :P
    Just be happy that she likes football, even if it is a disagreement on teams. Actually, lookout, she might only like football due to Goldilocks I mean uh... Tom.... Brady..... There! I said the evil words! Not as evil as the Beibs though.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    The question now is who copied who? Did Beiber copy Brady or *shocking music* Brady copy Beiber?

The bigger they are, the harder I hit'em

Quote Originally Posted by rampant rabbit View Post
    go jets!
    never!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh noes, the Patriots lost again cuz they couldn't cheat. Big surprise there....

Packers going all the way regardless.

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

yea it sucks that we blew it again but we still got the Celtics who are in 1st place and the Bruins who are in 1st place and both teams look to make the playoffs and dont forget the Bosox who picked up A-gone and Carl Crawford................oh its great to be from Boston aka Titletown USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleavesworth View Post
    Someone please talk me off this ledge.
    The Patriots and all their fans deserve such a humiliating defeat and so much more. For all the cheating, arrogance, and media hype they get, and all the ridiculous bandwagon fans who feel entitled to a super bowl every year, I rejoice every time the Patriots fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryade View Post
    Atleast you're not a Redskins fan! I killed myself when Dan Synder ran the team into the ground.
    I'm a 'Skins fan too, and Dan Snyder is a bad owner, but after so many mediocre years, I'm not sure how you can get worked up enough about it anymore.

If there was any teamthat I would like to see in a horrific plane crash it would be the patriots. The patriots spawned a disgusting amount of fairweather fans when they won the superbowl consecutively and it makes me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    and the entire NFC West!
    Hey now, at least one of them HAS to make it every year...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeuq View Post
    I'm a 'Skins fan too, and Dan Snyder is a bad owner, but after so many mediocre years, I'm not sure how you can get worked up enough about it anymore.
    Hey, I'm a Rams fan so I feel your pain. It was like that here for a good 7-8 years. But now things are looking good. Skins just need to dump their washed up players and start up fresh. Kind of like the Lions and Rams are doing.

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

pittsburghs going to the superbowl

come off the ledge at least your not a seahawks fan /wrists

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik View Post
    Hey now, at least one of them HAS to make it every year...
    Meh, I had to crack at them. I live in Washington, it is tragic how many people were saying "Seahawks are going to win it all". There is me in my Ravens hat "Good luck with that, even if you do make it to the Super Bowl, the Steelers or Ravens Defenses will be waiting, and then, Hasselbeck will die. As will your entire offense." I made quite a few enemies over the last few weeks here on WSU's Campus.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

As a Packer fan, I was hoping that the Pats would be the team we played in the Superbowl. I mean, let's be honest, we came very, VERY close to beating them with our BACKUP QUARTERBACK. I mean hell, the only reason the Pats won that was because of that HORRIBLE Special teams play we gave up.

Aaron Rodgers would have lit them up even worse than he did the Falcons. Rodgers is unstoppable.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdearg View Post
    As a Packer fan, I was hoping that the Pats would be the team we played in the Superbowl. I mean, let's be honest, we came very, VERY close to beating them with our BACKUP QUARTERBACK. I mean hell, the only reason the Pats won that was because of that HORRIBLE Special teams play we gave up.

Aaron Rodgers would have lit them up even worse than he did the Falcons. Rodgers is unstoppable.
    Indeed, Aaron Rodgers is a god amongst men. Go pack go!

As a lifelong Giants fan...it is hard to see the Jets get all of this attention. The little brother is riding high right now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashield28 View Post
    Steelers all the way
    Hell to the yeah baby!

10+ Year Old Account
    So commercials are gonna be the main event this year. Woop.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepshead View Post
    As a lifelong Giants fan...it is hard to see the Jets get all of this attention. The little brother is riding high right now
    Don't you mean the red headed stepbrother?
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.