Poll: what will you do?

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    What the hell am I supposed to do without any kind of company for the rest of my lonely life :P

Deleted
    I would want to save the planet, but I don't want tobe the only one who dies, so.. blow the planet then suicide.
    Probably kill myself of boredom after a while anyways.

I'd probably Save the World.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    ...runway to outer space and play WoW... ...ohh wait everyone is dead :/ ...no more guild runs no more pvp only stupid questing... ?!? ?!? ...questing isnt boring as it seems!!! Live

15+ Year Old Account
    I wanted to say "run away and live"

But i probably would save the world ...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantooth View Post
    Explain to me why your life is worth more than mine, or anyone else here. I want valid reasons. The reason you're here is because of humanity, you ungrateful piece of shit.
    How about why I should die for YOU? Who the hell do you think you are? "kill self, thou art righteous" lulz. Let's see you do that when the situation really arises.

Current technology i prolly would just do the good thing and save the others,
    but if the ship was capable of hyperlight travel or somethin similar i might run and live
    (and save couple friends of mine with beaming devices and whatnot)

10+ Year Old Account
    Not much to do alone in outer space, so guess i'll just kill myself then. If i can take a couple friends and a girlfriend with me it would be an whole diffrent story tho.

The question you have to ask is: Is the planet WORTH saving?

I would not save the Earth. We are basically a nomadic race at heart, when we deplete the Earths resources we will move to a new planet and so on in that order wiping out planet after planet because of our need to consume. So givin the choice I would not save the Human race. I would let them die to save the Universe..

10+ Year Old Account
    I gotta ask why the fuck your on a spaceship in the middle of fucking space did they boot you off the earth..... and if they had space travel then why the hell didnt they high tail it out of there aswell?

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Baganzai View Post
    Not much to do alone in outer space, so guess i'll just kill myself then. If i can take a couple friends and a girlfriend with me it would be an whole diffrent story tho.
    yes, and all of them saying: "my family / friends is dead because of you...".
    And no matter how many people you take with you there will always be those who lost someone
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Once again, not true (in the case of the bible anyways) Giving your life to save others is A selfless act and something God smiles upon.

Not to mention, no matter what you have done in life, when you get to heaven if you are willing to repent for your sins, they are forgiven.
    I suggest you go back and read the book you, by your post, seem to put so much stock in. Specifically I would refer you to the Gospel of John. And furthermore the idea of absolution is a byproduct of the introduction of the concept of dogmatic law in the 10th century. I don't care if you spout your religion; but please understand your religion before you do.

Back on topic: The amount of false nihilism in this threat would be funny if it wasn't so very sad.

i would wait 11 minutes watch the world blow up, then off myself.. yeah im that guy

I'd kill the one trying to blow it up. FF7

if this scenario is happening, me standing at the commandostation of my spaceshuttle, looking down upon earth, buttons to either to launch engines or selfdestruct... i would say: 'plan accomplished' and head out to the planet of 77 virgins. better luck next time muah!

Stood in the Fire Doctor Deanster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why would I kill myself id rather have the world go with me

Depends. Maybe I'd do it to save some loved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkoverkill View Post
    Why would I kill myself id rather have the world go with me
    Be careful so that someone doesnt decide to exterminate you to make sure you will not put this in practice.

Why, I think this alone would be a good reason. ^^

But seriously, if you were to die - would you really want to pull as many people as possible with you?
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Yeah not like i'm gonna be able to do much with my life anyways.
    dont think like that. you got tons of time to do stuff. heck most of the stuff i wanna do isnt even possible but it wont stop me from trying and doing my best to make it happen. though what i want is to have an epic space mobile suit battle O_e.

but ya id prolly do it only to save the rest of the world. heck id be scared freaked out and scared outa my mind but ive met a ton of decent people. and besides as someone who loves history why wouldnt i wanna be a big part of it :P
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Deleted
    I'd laugh and let the world -burn-.