Poll: Favorite moderator?

Thread: Dear Moderators

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    I only got a bagel. I'm forming a Mod Union so we can demand better baked goods!
    We will fight for the fairness to the workers! and cupcakes...

Quote Originally Posted by Lekscene View Post
    ----
    lysah
    Hi! <3
    I wish we could get into more discussions about who knows what, things have been uninteresting around here lately.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Hi! <3
    I wish we could get into more discussions about who knows what, things have been uninteresting around here lately.
    We look to you to spice things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    We look to you to spice things up.
    The last time I tried that it got locked and I got death threats.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb View Post
    What do you mean you "don't get paid"? I used to get ten croissants a week. Your contracts must be terrible -_-
    I miss you

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    They don't have any good moderators here imo. I think a good moderator will allow me to flame and call people stupid for being stupid. I mean, how can you not want to call someone stupid when they are, obviously, stupid. I miss the old days when there weren't moderators and you can get picked on and nothing could be done besides making the stupid kids quit the game. atleast this is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Elysia is my favorite... From what I do know of her (I believe a her) She's pretty good at making my sigs. And very polite as well as we both hate gnomes! What could be better?
    Awh! Gnomes do suck.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glatiz View Post
    They don't have any good moderators here imo. I think a good moderator will allow me to flame and call people stupid for being stupid. I mean, how can you not want to call someone stupid when they are, obviously, stupid. I miss the old days when there weren't moderators and you can get picked on and nothing could be done besides making the stupid kids quit the game. atleast this is my opinion.
    I guess it's about the forums you want to have. If you like a forum where someones ideas will get over-run by people calling them idiots and stupid then yeah.. please look elsewhere.

I think the overall goal here is to let people from any level of experience, be it a non-player to hardcore raider to express themselves without fear of being trolled and flamed.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have looked else where here, and nothing can be found. Why can i call people ingame stupid and idiots but not here?

Why would a non-player come to a non-official forum seeking information on a game? That is just the stupidest thing someone could do because all they would see is people complaining about how bad hunters are nerfed right now or don't be a such and such healer because they suck right now.
    You would think they would go to the 'Official Game Forums' for better information on the game, right?

EDIT: off-topic ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Was that not enough, or why else did you quit!?
    I was making due, selling the three that were leftover after each week to pay for electricity and internet. But then the economy collapsed, and I guess people just didn't feel like buying sweets composed of mainly air

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    I miss you
    I'm not quite as good as Bibi when it comes to heart-wrenching images, but this'll do ^_^

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Create poll!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb View Post
    I'm not quite as good as Bibi when it comes to heart-wrenching images, but this'll do ^_^
    Awwww

Does Bibi count as a mod?
    If not either Bahumut5 or Darkside.

Also, im curious to know how many Mods checked my avatar/sig to see if they were over the size limit

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Does Bibi count as a mod?
    If not either Bahumut5 or Darkside.

Also, im curious to know how many Mods checked my avatar/sig to see if they were over the size limit
    I have at least six times...but your signature isn't even very many frames. I actually used an animation of a zergling running before that was only like 3kb as an avatar, amazing how smooth six frames on loop can look =D

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the the moderators don't play WoW because they never know wtf they're talking about. I hate all of them. If they were next to me right now IRL I would punch them. I wake up in the middle of the night sometimes screaming "SUNSHINE!!!" with my hands arounds my pillow. I have to go to therapy once a week just to deal with the stress the MMO-Champ moderators put in my life. In WoW I tame pets and name them after moderators then I send them in to an impossible fight and instead of rezzing them I abandon it. Just kidding. I will say Elementium because I like his signature.

Stopped reading at "think," knew you were lying already.

<3

10+ Year Old Account
    I like them all, especially since I have managed to not be banned/suspended by them yet.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamslam View Post
    I like them all, especially since I have managed to not be banned/suspended by them yet.
    We'll keep an eye on you and work towards that. /kidding

Deleted
    Scrapbot.

We don't get on very well.

It's a love hate relationship. I think I do the majority of the loving.

Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    Scrapbot.

We don't get on very well.

It's a love hate relationship. I think I do the majority of the loving.
    I would be genuinely impressed if he did any of the loving.