Heroes of Newerth

So, who is your favourite HoN hero and why?

And who do you hate to play against?

Currently I prefer predator (It changes every few games) I usually play support in premade groups, such as nymph and it feels so good just to be able to cut through people like butter.

I hate to play against Devourer.

YOUR MINE! NOMNOMNOM. Argh pisses me right off

Predator on MM CM (especially on random). If I get it I win. Sadly, if the enemy gets it I often loses.

I don't remember his name in HoN but in DotA it was "Silencer". Fucking love that hero!
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Witch Hunter.

Good disabler/support and good ulti for eliminating problem targets fast (Moon Priestess = Urgh!!!!!)

I just really wish they would port lycan over, he was my favorite in DotA.

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    I just really wish they would port lycan over, he was my favorite in DotA.
    Already have WB, doubt that'll happen.

Deleted
    -Random- , and elec if u didnt notice port lycan post is an obvious troll :P

Feel free to add me if ya are 1650+++ and want to do some TMM's
    'Simsons'

Deleted
    Glacius and bubbles. I therefore for obvious reasons hate the following: Pebbles, Deadwood, Witch Slayer, Promancer, and any other hero who basicly can kill me with just 2-3 spells.

Sure, i may die, i will never have good KD, but in the end of the game, it doesn't matter. Because i was the reason that my friend (Carry player) wins us the game. He doesn't get ganked. I die in his place. I save his ass. Without me, victory wouldn't have been possible.

TRUE PROS PLAYS SUPPORT! /Salute.

also: Glacius is fucking awesome. The new skin for the hero is awesome aswell. He(/she) is simply cool. like ice. bad pun intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Simsons2 View Post

'Simsons'
    Wasn't completely sure, this isn't the official forums.

Seriously though, worst part of the game?
    Join tmm;

"Jajajajajajaja"
    "Aheuaheuaheuaheu"

Quote Originally Posted by electrikfuzz View Post
    Already have WB, doubt that'll happen.
    Obvious Troll is Obvious.
    =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Simsons2 View Post

'Simsons'
    You get it, I mean we may as well bring that over from the HoN forums because 75% of the things asked or suggested are answered with something along the lines of i wish they would port lycan.
    =P