Thread: Cats vs Dogs?

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Cats vs Dogs?

Which pet do you prefer? I prefer cats they're cute, cuddly, and fun to eat er pet....

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cats.

I hate Dogs. Really don't understand why people love them so much.

I like them both. But I can't afford to keep a dog in my current residence, nor do I have the time to take care of one.
    I have one cat.

Deleted
    If its jusr dogs and cats then ether.

If it's any pet then i'll stick to what i know best, and thats snakes, with or without fangs

10+ Year Old Account
    I love them both... but I'd have to say dogs because my dogs play around a lot and are fun to be around, my cats are old and sleep all day long. And I think my youngest cat (1 year old ) is evil. She attacks me in my sleep. D=

Dogs. You can actually do stuff with them and they acknowlege your existance. I don't dislike cats but most of them are boring as hell, and while alot of breeds of dogs are dumb as rocks, the smartest dogs are also a lot more smarter and more useful to society...rescue dogs, seeing eye dogs, etc.

I like them both but I like dogs more.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cats...
    So cute...

Like them both, but I prefer dogs.

Has a cat ever gone to get it's owner help after they've gotten injured? Hell no.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Never understood the argument of preferring dogs because cats "just sleep all day and don't do anything"

No, they don't. If that is how you brought your cat up, then that's your fault.

My cat greets me from work when it hears my motorbike. It then proceeds to follow me about for a few hours and not leave me a lone unless I play with him. He also crawls under my covers at night and cuddles up next to me, which is actually annoying as when I wake up it's like i'm spooning my cat.

Anyways, it's how your bring your pet up. So please stop generalising what cats "supposably" do. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    I hereby would like to nominate this person for the tool award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Only if we get a pet for the disaster that was your parents deciding to breed.

Deleted
    CATS! They're fucking awesome.

Dogs just lick you in their face, they're disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by FreddyLee View Post
    Never understood the argument of preferring dogs because cats "just sleep all day and don't do anything"

My cat greets me from work when it hears my motorbike. It then proceeds to follow me about for a few hours and not leave me a lone unless I play with him. He also crawls under my covers at night and cuddles up next to me, which is actually annoying as when I wake up it's like i'm spooning my cat.

Anyways, it's how your bring your pet up. So please stop generalising what cats "supposably" do. Lol
    That's why I love cats!

I prefer cats, but I like puppies over kittens. They win on cuteness. I don't really care for them once they grow. Don't get me wrong, I love my current dogs, but yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is only one choice for me, and that's dogs. They are awesome in so many ways.
    I absolutely hate cats, nasty little creatures.

I'm allergic to both though, so cany have any of them....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyLee View Post

If you were referring to my post saying cats sleep all day... it's not how I raised them, they're old, BUT they're still hanging on... both 17 years old. ( average is about 14 - 15 ).
    And at times, my younger cat will cuddle next to me... sometimes if I'm sleeping on my back she will lay on my stomach and sleep there lol.

Cats.

Only downside is that you need to change their litter a lot.

I have one male cat who pretty much sleeps and eats. I had him since he was 3 weeks old, he does not let anyone else touch him, pick him up, or feed him. I'm the only on he trusts and I am okay with that.. However, he does get pissed off when he sees the cage so we can transport him to the vet... Did I mention he tore up the vets hand and the vet was bleeding all over bad? The vet was cool about it, he said "Adrian, I will show you what to do and you do the check up" LOL. Guess he did not want his hand to get messed up anymore.

My second cat is a girl.. She is very loving and is nice to everyone. It was originally my moms cat, but I stole her. ;D

Deleted
    cats for sure

dogs smell and they are all greasy, and that blind obedience pisses me off. I love when your cat just looks at you like you are a complete idiot

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectrez View Post
    If you were referring to my post saying cats sleep all day... it's not how I raised them, they're old, BUT they're still hanging on... both 17 years old. ( average is about 14 - 15 ).
    And at times, my younger cat will cuddle next to me... sometimes if I'm sleeping on my back she will lay on my stomach and sleep there lol.
    No I wasn't pointing anyones post out. It just seems to be the main excuse I hear from everyone (I am one of few cat lovers within my friends)

Also, Dogs do the same when they are old. So old age doesn't count :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    I hereby would like to nominate this person for the tool award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Only if we get a pet for the disaster that was your parents deciding to breed.

Has a cat ever gone to get it's owner help after they've gotten injured? Hell no.
    To you sir, I say hell yes!

http://www.insurancejournal.com/news...1/03/63666.htm

10+ Year Old Account
    I like both but cats are by far the best. There is nothing better than having a contented cat dozing away on your stomach while having a lazy Saturday afternoon on the sofa watching TV. One thing I don't like about dogs are the little ratty ones. Urgh.... :X