Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Apostle View Post
    Don't be a moron, obviously I'll cast it just so Serenity procs.

Yes, if no one is taking damage I don't heal at all. I'll just regen. if I'm anticipating that the target is about to take damage. I'll throw up a bubble and a renew, then wait to see how it plays out - perhaps proc Serenity and have it active & ready to go incase there's a sudden spike in damage received on the target.

I don't overheal the tank with Gheal... its called 'triage healing'.
    I'm curious as to how your combatlog parses look. Also what kind of raid composition it is you run with. Mind giving me/us a link?

Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    What do you do when there is no one taking damage? Not heal at all?
    Usually, yes . Otherwise it would all be overhealing ... but tell me, when have you been in any encounter lately, where no one was taking damage for a period of time? .

Quote Originally Posted by Apostle View Post
    Don't be a moron, obviously I'll cast it just so Serenity procs.

Yes, if no one is taking damage I don't heal at all. I'll just regen. if I'm anticipating that the target is about to take damage. I'll throw up a bubble and a renew, then wait to see how it plays out - perhaps proc Serenity and have it active & ready to go incase there's a sudden spike in damage received on the target.

I don't overheal the tank with Gheal... its called 'triage healing'.
    Why would you stand still when, assuming you have ~3000 spirit, you could essentially cast Heal for free? There is no more 5sr, so there is no benefit to not casting at all times. Period. Even if Heal is going to overheal the tank, do it. Every bit can help & it will keep your Chakra going. Why would you bubble? It's terribly mana inefficient and doesn't heal for much. You'd be waaaay better off using Heal than PW:S, except on encounters like Halfus with the healing debuff. The only time PW:S should really be used as a Holy Priest is for B&S.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaysha View Post
    Usually, yes . Otherwise it would all be overhealing ... but tell me, when have you been in any encounter lately, where no one was taking damage for a period of time? .
    In 10 mans, yes. If you're just talking about the raid and not tanks, there are plenty of moments where the tank is the only person taking damage.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

There is no more 5sr, so there is no benefit to not casting at all times. Period.
    Ugh there is a benefit, if you're casting just to be casting and you will be over healing someone you can hold off a couple of seconds and not waste mana...

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Ugh there is a benefit, if you're casting just to be casting and you will be over healing someone you can hold off a couple of seconds and not waste mana...
    Casting Heal isn't wasting mana when you regen any mana you would spend in the time you spend casting it. I never lose mana on Heal. Which is what I said. You should be casting Heal if there is no direct damage to heal.

Casting Heal isn't wasting mana when you regen any mana you would spend in the time you spend casting it. I never lose mana on Heal. Which is what I said. You should be casting Heal if there is no direct damage to heal.
    ummm but if you over heal with heal you just lost mana you could been using for something else (unless your FM then you lost nothing)

For example, lets say your job is raid healing. PoH is better HPM than Heal, if you're sitting at 50% mana and tank healers are doing just fine why waste mana to cast a crappy heal on them when would could but putting the mana you would lose casting heal to the cost of your next POH?

For example lets say you regen 5k mana every 2 seconds (for simple math)
    You have a haste 2 sec heal that cast cost 3k mana.
    You cast Heal and over heal and gain 2k mana

or you don't do anything and gain 5k mana

Which would make you more efficient?

ummm but if you over heal with heal you just lost mana you could been using for something else (unless your FM then you lost nothing)

For example, lets say your job is raid healing. PoH is better HPM than Heal, if you're sitting at 50% mana and tank healers are doing just fine why waste mana to cast a crappy heal on them when would could but putting the mana you would lose casting heal to the cost of your next POH?

For example lets say you regen 5k mana every 2 seconds (for simple math)
    You have a haste 2 sec heal that cast cost 3k mana.
    You cast Heal and over heal and gain 2k mana

or you don't do anything and gain 5k mana

Which would make you more efficient?
    Heal isn't a waste if you're refreshing renew.

Do you do 10m at all? Because you can't heal with that mentality in 10m. Good try though. I don't lose mana on Heal. How many times do I have to say that? If I stay at the same mana and assisted other healers, then I did my job. Do I cast Heal on the tank every waking moment in 25s, no. Because 25s is a completely different story. I was talking about 10m, sorry if I wasn't clear.

That doesn't change the fact that the other guy said he bubbles, so you can only take his advice like a grain of salt as well.

And if you're not casting heal on the tank it's still beneficial to be pre-casting your next raid heal/whatever heal with cancel casting instead of just standing there waiting around. People that just stand and wait around are reactive healers, not proactive and obviously don't understand each fight thoroughly and its mechanics.

In 10 mans, yes. If you're just talking about the raid and not tanks, there are plenty of moments where the tank is the only person taking damage.
    Actually, when you said that "no one is taking damage", I included the tanks. I was taking you literally, because all and by itself, the quote was ... odd . When no one (that means no one, no healers, no DPS, no tanks) is taking damage, then casting any healing spell is a waste of mana to begin with (unless of course to refresh Renew on the tank). I will immediately state that you can't waste mana on spells you interrupt .

You both (zenkai and Mazi) seem to be correct. However you are argueing against each other while taking the actualy healing needed out of context. For instance..

You are absolutely right Mazi in saying Heal isn't a waste is you are refreshing renew. However you were argueing that you should always be casting Heal if you don't need to cast anything else.

Mazi, you are definately wrong about casting Heal not being a waste of mana if refreshing renew is unneeded and the tank has 100% health. Sure you would gain back the mana spent from regen, but as zenkai pointed out you would not gain as much back as if you hadn't casted it at all. So what you were saying would only apply if you were already at max mana. If you were to compare mana regen to simple economics there is a cost for everything, time. Time in relationship to regen.

Also, a lot of damage is predictable. I don't recall if zenkai specifically said he wasn't cancel casting or not. However from a mana regen standpoint, it is the same.

Saying all of that, Mazi is correct from a more practical standpoint. That is because tanks are not going to be at 100% life often or for very long at that. Therefore any damage that needs to be healed on the tank will be healed. Using Heal when it is safe to do so is your best HPM option. From zenkai's strategy you would regen more mana, but the healing still has to be done. So instead of using Heal early, you will be forced to use a lower HPM spell.
    About EP:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldriana
    With the usual caveats about these numbers being based on a specific set of gear which probably isn't what you're using, such that these answers will be approximately right but not exact
    Vanilla: 60 Shaman
    BC: 70 Rogue, 70 Druid
    Wrath: 80 Druid, 80 Paladin, 80 Shaman, 80 Rogue
    Cata: 85 Rogue (Holmés), 85 Priest (Naclwater)

Because it's sharing the load. After the first Heal, whether it's overheal or not, your tank healers can also go "light" and be doing "better than fine". With the exception of Chimaeron on Normal, there isn't really a fight where tank healers get to stop casting and regen mana. So using your time to split the damage means you both take advantage of time for a blue bar, instead of just the "raid healer".

And last I checked, the tank counts as part of the "raid", and will be taking more damage than anyone else through the course of the encounter, so they can always use the healing. But of course, for someone to value crit, has vocally said haste is unnecessary, it's really starting to show.

I suggest you quit now, while you're behind, zenkai.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Thank you ruzhy6 for make it clear, my point was to him you can't just be casting spells just to be casting spells

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Because it's sharing the load. After the first Heal, whether it's overheal or not, your tank healers can also go "light" and be doing "better than fine". With the exception of Chimaeron on Normal, there isn't really a fight where tank healers get to stop casting and regen mana. So using your time to split the damage means you both take advantage of time for a blue bar, instead of just the "raid healer".
    Typically tank healers seem to have more mana than raid healers, yes sharing the load is ideal but my point is you also have to manage your mana any good healer can look at other healers mana pool and judge to help out with that persons job or not. Lets say for example I was being bad and trying to top HPS meters and spamming the raid with POH over and over but im down to 20% mana and everyone else is averaging 80%. I would back off on healing and let my mana regen up some and only throw out heals if needed (like someone is in danger of dying) This is also called "sharing the load"

Now if I am raid healing and the raid is topped off and I know I have plenty of mana to spare of course I will be helping out with tanks.

I know my example isn't ideal but I hope you understand my point. Healing is about keeping the raid alive as a team, not about topping meters, it's teamwork.

EDIT - Note that this is mostly talking about a 25 mana environment, if you're 2 healing a 10 man, obviously you will be casting full time no matter what in most situations (unless maybe you're 3 healing it to be safe)
    And last I checked, the tank counts as part of the "raid", and will be taking more damage than anyone else through the course of the encounter, so they can always use the healing. But of course, for someone to value crit, has vocally said haste is unnecessary, it's really starting to show.

I have no idea why you really harping on the whole crit and haste thing (especially since this post never contained anything about haste and crit until I was attacked), I have explained my self through and through on this subject and I feel I am beating a dead horse because either you chose to ignore what I am talking about or something is being lost in the reading comprehension. I do admit when it comes to spelling and grammar I am pretty horrible at it.

I do value haste (as I have posted a topic on haste vs mast), it is not worthless my whole point about haste is it is a primarily throughput stat and that encounters are designed to be able to be healed without haste. If you need to cast .25 seconds faster then you're being a reactive healer instead of a proactive healer. The point is you don't need to stack haste, maybe in heroic fights when throughput is more intensive (the 4 I have healed I never felt I needed to cast faster) then Yes haste will gain in value until you start to outgear it then it becomes less value (unless you want to be a meter cheater and try to snipe heals)

So am I right to assume that if my ideas expressed is different from the vast majority, instead of being proven why I am wrong, I deserve instead to be subjected to ridicule and attacks saying I am a bad Priest and that I lose "all credibility" just because I have a different healing style?
    Last edited by zenkai; 2011-02-02 at 06:45 PM. Reason: fixed some punctuation

I think it's time we just ignore him Kel :P

So am I right to assume that if my ideas expressed is different from the vast majority, instead of being proven why I am wrong, I deserve instead to be subjected to ridicule and attacks saying I am a bad Priest and that I lose "all credibility" just because I have a different healing style?
    I think why you've been getting alot of flack is because holy priests get enough crit from int/heal chakra, so getting more crit is wasting stat points that would be better spend in haste or mastery.

Once you get 12.5% haste for the extra tick in renew, it puts renew at roughly the same mana cost as heal. Renew + Divine touch heals 16000hp in total on average(not counting crits) for 4020mana, Heal heals roughly 8000 for 1853 mana.

None of my gear has crit on it, yet i have a 9% crit chance (+10% in heal chakra)

So yeah.. you should give it a shot, it might improve your healing.

encounters are designed to be able to be healed without haste
    I don't think this is all that accurate. Encounters aren't designed for people to have poor gear. I would say that it is likely encounters are designed to have a rough minimum sustained HPS output as well as sustaining that HPS from managing HPM. Haste increases your HPS, so I believe it is safe to say that encounters are designed to require at least a decent amount of haste.
    About EP:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldriana
    With the usual caveats about these numbers being based on a specific set of gear which probably isn't what you're using, such that these answers will be approximately right but not exact
    Vanilla: 60 Shaman
    BC: 70 Rogue, 70 Druid
    Wrath: 80 Druid, 80 Paladin, 80 Shaman, 80 Rogue
    Cata: 85 Rogue (Holmés), 85 Priest (Naclwater)

Jay, I understand and agree with a lot what you're saying but you're jumping in the middle of a conversation that's actually like 4 weeks back.

TLDR I understand priest mechanics w/ haste than most and no I DONT STACK CRIT. (nor do I stack haste) And the 12.5% rule is rather useless in a raid environment as any good Holy priest will not be spamming renew on the raid

Quote Originally Posted by ruzhy6 View Post
    I don't think this is all that accurate. Encounters aren't designed for people to have poor gear. I would say that it is likely encounters are designed to have a rough minimum sustained HPS output as well as sustaining that HPS from managing HPM. Haste increases your HPS, so I believe it is safe to say that encounters are designed to require at least a decent amount of haste.
    There are other ways of getting HPS other than haste... I can't think of one fight that I couldn't heal because I needed haste and I have healed every single Heroic and every single normal raid fight as holy. I have even tanked healed a couple of heroic raids and I did fine with 6.6% haste (+darkness and raid buff)

What I am trying to say, without purposely trying to stack haste or reforge haste, I am getting enough haste from talents/raid buff and gear to heal successful. Majority of the reason my raid fails on any progression fight is usually due to failed mechanics not lack of healing.

I think it's time we just ignore him Kel :P
    You're the one who trolled me and now you saying you should just ignore me? I wish you had done that in the beginning then this post wouldn't be so off topic.
    Last edited by zenkai; 2011-02-02 at 08:26 PM.

Deleted

Since it'll overheal not heal is better. Sharing the load can mean alot of things. Since I generally raid heal I don't get much time on the tanks since the burden will be on the those healers at first. Gradually as they start to run down, let's say 75% you yourself will have mana to spend on tanks as well as raid. I find it REALLY useless healing ( Note: This is 25man )

As for 10man there is less people, and more reliant on the healers heals than only their assignment. Depending on this the situation I really can't agree with you on this point even though I mostly do. Tank healing assignmented healers usually got easier way of tank healing than what a holy priest would bring.

Let's say you're running with holy paladin, resto druid or a resto shaman as Zenkai says gives better mana results in tank healing that what this topic ( Holy priest does ) Overheal or not, if I can regen mana and burst for AoE damage. Or when tank is about to take a chunk of load I find it alot better [due to our regen ]. Council after an Aegis for example in where I'll have the mana to AoE heal up people, assist the damage on Ignacious tank right afterwards. Then it's a brief moment where I generally regen mana and heal whenever necessary since the damage going out isn't huge.

And Kelseti, as a forum moderator such of a comment really is so much off topic it can be. Don't go devaluing others opinions and he hasn't " vocally said " that haste is unnecessary. And going around down grading people like that made me lose the creds for you. This topic isn't about stat value as which is has turned out to be. So don't rumble around too much off topic even though you're a Forum Moderator, I believe you got certain restrictions as well right?

It looks like people really can't grasp the concept of what I wrote before?

Really, improving healing can be done in many ways in many kind of structure that you find. Then there will always be this so called " Better than other Discussion in gear, stats etc " in which the vast majority "will" be stuck on.

If people had read my post I've clearly stated the beneficial ways of each stat and that no stat is better nor a stat is worse. IF you're open minded and understanding then you'd probably not be having this discussion. But since people can't seem to alter with others' opinions and go by the " Haste is BETTER than critt, or MASTERY is BETTER than Haste etc,etc I don't realy see you meeting each other nowhere.

So could we have a better discussion than personal accusings? This is just not helping the OP nowhere. All I see is the pointless argue rather than comprehending and philosophy the way of a healer.

______

Gonna make an add in to the " why should I cast a heal even if it over heal? ". Like I said this is a matter of role and what way your guild/raid has assigned the team work as. When I run hard mode I'm mostly given the part of "Raid Healing" and taking care of the burst AoE damage that'll come out. For doing so I will need certain preparations. - I run with ARCHANGEL spec - .

!#&!#!# OH NO ! Archangel spec is BAAAD as holy priest !#&#!

This is where my point is, since my role is to take care of heavy AoE damage along my fellow priest partner. We have the time, to prepare x5 stacks of Evangelism as well conserving the mana to heal. People say that a "Heal" would light out on the tank healers? ---> THIS IS where the difference between --> 10 <---- & --> 25 <--- lies.

In 10man you'll have to be more of an active healer, for 25 man you'll have as I've said previously, " phases " in which you'll find a way to regen more than others. By using these you'll be mana conservative as well not Overhealing. Keeping renew up etc,etc is basic stuffs. Don't go on with that crap. It's 1 of the guidelines, isn't it?

Back to my example - Archangel spec favors 25man raids due to the phases I'll have to burst but also Regen mana. Depending on the fight ( read my previous post ) it's all about predicting. And that you need to trust your fellow healers. Not healing is bad, but overhealing and wasting mana is more bad than to " not heal ". I may not be on top of the charters in normal mode due to paladins working overtime, I may not be healing as well as those, but I do my share of the load and they do theirs on the tanks as I do mine on the raid ( Holy perspective ).

If I were to heal and my regen is just as good making it " free " doesn't seriously mean it'll be free since I still regen and if I'm low already I will regen less mana ( if it's an overheal ) than if I wouldn't have healed at all. Since the mana it takes to regen that heal that would overheal is less mana reg than if I hadn't healed and saved that 2,1 cast time of heal and mana instead.

Now, the OO5R is gone but each cast is a mana drain even if it's a cheap heal that'll regen fast. So just don't go by a simple fact it's better to always cast than to not.

>>> This is very much off topic but I want to clarify that no one is right nor wrong, since healing is all about perspective and different situations. <<< and it's hilariously annoying reading those stupid " assumptions " people throw out.

Going back on topic: To improve your healing I've stated the overall facts any healer need to consider. Then as you can see there are those debates about which one is better. And it can get out of hand sometimes. But yeah, I really got nothing more to add to improve healing rather than if you, the OP got questions yourself.

lol... cast heal even when it doesn't need to be cast... that's awesome Mazi... such a comedian. But seriously, bubble/renew is fine to cast and can often mean the difference between whether or not a target dies. 2 instant casts to keep them up, binding, Greater Heal or Serenity Heal and you're laughing.

I suspect while you're wasting time casting useless heals you're not moving, so the instances where you'd be standing in fire etc would be very high.

Mazi despite the fact that you can recover the cost of throwing Heal spells around constantly, you're ruining the rate at which you recover your mana fully, seriously its like the worst idea ever.
    Last edited by Apostle; 2011-02-03 at 03:24 AM.

To be honest the last page hasn't really given me more knowledge about what i would need to do to be a better holy priest. Random arguing isn't very constructive so i'll bring the post back on topic;

1) Healing addons: This hasn't been discussed so far, and while i do understand that it's all about preferance (Vuhdo,GRID,Default Blizz Raid Frames,Healbot etc) i would still like to hear your reasoning for why you use the healing addon and what it is that makes it so great.
    For instance i've been a GRID user since i started healing in TBC with my draenei shaman and it's worked perfectly on bleeding-edge boss encounters. I was watching a tutorial on chimaeron an hour ago (we've been farming the fight aside from last reset where 2/3 healers were puged and they kept failing) and noticed the guy having Vuhdo with a cool blinking icon that popped up as soon as someone was under 10k hp. Although i can do perfectly fine without and have no problems seeing who needs to be healed, that kind of a thing really makes it a lot easier. As for myself, i haven't configured GRID (the new interface is seriously confusing me, back when i used it years ago it was different and easier for me to go about) for encounters such as Chimaeron. Haven't really had the need to, but i'm starting to think perhaps Vuhdo is more customizable? I haven't tried vuhdo myself mainly because it's been said it takes a while to get into things and I wanted to prioritise the fundamentals of healing before playing around with another adon. So, what are your thoughts on these addons and do you customize them for every fight?

2) Positioning: I'm becoming more aware of my positioning again now that i'm not spending as much time focusing on the healing aspect (still fresh, it's a work in progress). I don't excactly need advice on where to stand or the like, but it'd be nice to hear if you guys have any tips or any nifty ways of maximising positioning on the different Cataclysm raid encounters in order to max your healing. This is especially vital in 10man raids as far as i've seen and thus would be nice to hear what people think about it.

And by the way, try not to bash on others' PoVs just because you disagree. If something is plain wrong, that's one thing. But so far in this post it's been a mere difference in opinion and what each and every one value more. I'd like this post to not only be a place to learn for me, but also any other holy priest frequenting these forums and wanting to improve. So please, less arguing.

Quote Originally Posted by Archicortex View Post
    1) Healing addons: This hasn't been discussed so far, and while i do understand that it's all about preferance (Vuhdo,GRID,Default Blizz Raid Frames,Healbot etc) i would still like to hear your reasoning for why you use the healing addon and what it is that makes it so great.
    I myself never got on the Clique bandwagon. I was one of those idiots that clicked to target people and cast after the fact in TBC. I was using Grid then, and swore by it and its many addons all the way through Wrath.

Wrath also had me picking up mouseover macros, that I still carry through without a single problem, or will ever have to worry about falling out of date.

In 4.0, when Grid wasn't updated, I leaned hard on the default UI, and grew to like it. Even after Grid was "updated", it was bugged and it sucked. So I kept using the new BlizzRaidFrames.

They don't have the time delay that HealBot does. They don't "bug out" or need to be updated (especially to show "boss debuffs"), and they're pretty solid on what they do and are made to go almost out of the box.

That said, the Grid vs. VuhDo debate is still as lively as ever, but VuhDo's been locking people's systems down whenever there's a disconnect.

2) Positioning: I'm becoming more aware of my positioning again now that i'm not spending as much time focusing on the healing aspect (still fresh, it's a work in progress). I don't excactly need advice on where to stand or the like, but it'd be nice to hear if you guys have any tips or any nifty ways of maximising positioning on the different Cataclysm raid encounters in order to max your healing. This is especially vital in 10man raids as far as i've seen and thus would be nice to hear what people think about it.
    Positioning on a lot of fights is even more mandatory on 25's than it is on ten, simply because while the population grows, the space doesn't.

I myself like to be a bit farther back than whoever I can be, a few extra yards are nice for moving around and keeping people infront of me helps me adapt to the fight as I need to, instead of DBM or my raidframes telling me that stuff's going down.

As a trick to maximize healing utilisation (not necessarily higher output) is I'm one of those people that hates the "use this on cooldown" mentality. I'll usually hold a Serenity or a cooldown on Circle until I either actually need it, or I have to move. In doing so, my healing might show up like 3% lower than it could be, potentially, but it guarantees that if either situation comes up I'm not reaching for a button that's not there (and potentially letting someone get gibbed because of it).
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2011-02-03 at 04:06 PM. Reason: forgot mouseovers
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by ruzhy6 View Post
    I didn't notice that, thank you. Fixed for accuracy however.
    The "fixed for accuracy" is wrong because all DPS Casters get 2x. For Hybrid DPS Casters they get it directly from their specialization so as to avoid their healing spells getting 2x Crit, but non-hybrid DPS Casters (ie, Mages and Warlocks) innately get 2x Crit. The point I was making is that whether someone crits for 1.5x or 2x is based on their specialization without going into having to clarify that while it's not explicitly stated that each mage and warlock specialization has 2x crits when you select them, they still get it.

---------- Post added 2011-02-03 at 11:13 AM ----------

That said, the Grid vs. VuhDo debate is still as lively as ever, but VuhDo's been locking people's systems down whenever there's a disconnect.
    I haven't had this issue with VuhDo. Either way, I recommend that any serious raider try VuhDo and Grid and pick the one that they like better, I personally prefer VuhDo, but I don't think the differences are large enough that its worth going into a rage arguing about it.

I do have to say that I highly recommend a click-healing style rather than a hot key style because you have to use you mouse to select targets anyway, so I feel that involving both the mouse and keys, while not slower, does affect my mobility because it forces me to use the fingers I would use for moving to press other keys. Obviously, one can get by with either with enough practice, but I think that it's ultimately more efficient to click.

Positioning on a lot of fights is even more mandatory on 25's than it is on ten, simply because while the population grows, the space doesn't.

I myself like to be a bit farther back than whoever I can be, a few extra yards are nice for moving around and keeping people infront of me helps me adapt to the fight as I need to, instead of DBM or my raidframes telling me that stuff's going down.

As a trick to maximize healing utilisation (not necessarily higher output) is I'm one of those people that hates the "use this on cooldown" mentality. I'll usually hold a Serenity or a cooldown on Circle until I either actually need it, or I have to move. In doing so, my healing might show up like 3% lower than it could be, potentially, but it guarantees that if either situation comes up I'm not reaching for a button that's not there (and potentially letting someone get gibbed because of it).
    This is all good stuff. My main raids are 25s and it's important to pay a lot of attention to positioning to minimize movement during heavy casting times and maximize raid coverage. In general, when we're forced to spread out, we tend to keep healers more toward the middle so we all get high raid coverage, though that doesn't work on a fight like Al'Akir.

And also as Kelesti says, mobility is generally even more important in 25s as a direct cause of the added importance of positioning. There are exceptions obviously, but keep in mind when you need to move and make sure you have instants available for that. For example, on Maloriak, when you know it's going to switch colors, or on Atramedes when you know the sound waves are coming and you'll have to dodge them, it's a good idea to have those instants off cool down so your throughput isn't hit as hard.