Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    No fix coming for Ironforge and Thunderbluff Love is in the air quest.
    Spellsteal didnt get a nerf, while locks and shaman got their dispell nerfs.
    Bastion of Twillight still didnt get bgm.
    Last edited by good diu bro; 2011-02-07 at 04:21 AM.

15+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord View Post
    •Nature's Swiftness is no longer consumed when casting Entangling Roots that became instant cast via Glyph of Entangling Roots.
    •Glyph of Entangling Roots redesigned. It now reduces the cast time of Entangling Roots by 0.2 seconds, rather than making it instant cast.

lolwut
    I saw this epic fail as well. lol.... thumbs up!

Quote Originally Posted by v1ze View Post
    I saw this epic fail as well. lol.... thumbs up!
    Instead of fixing that poop irrelevent stuff, they should have fixed Swiftmend eating Omen of Clarity or shapeshift not breaking ankle crack.

Deleted
    Where there no updates on Achievment's?

Angry

• Level-85 dungeon bosses in Lost City of the Tol'vir, Grim Batol, and Halls of Origination now drop 30 Justice Points each when killed.
    • Players no longer need to discover Cataclysm dungeon entrances in order to access them via the Dungeon Finder.
    smh.... I really do not want this part to be implemented... It's just going to encourage the idea that ilvl = gearscore... and that's just going to put us back into Wrath Syndrome all over again...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord View Post
    Instead of fixing that poop irrelevent stuff, they should have fixed Swiftmend eating Omen of Clarity or shapeshift not breaking ankle crack.
    The entangling roots glyph change, was relevant for raids guilds stacking druids to insta root adds blizz didn't like that.
    They dont want any class to really have the upper hand on any fight hence all the buffs/nerfs looking at you hunters (except mages of course :P j/k any smart person knows mages suck in pve)
    As a resto druid i agree with the fact they should have changed the clearcasting thing but this roots change needed to happen, or else people would just cheat there way through more raids by stacking druids (Wasn't just the paragon feral cat thing that people were stacking druids for)

Can't wait for tuesday, balance druids with alchemy get an incredible trinket, itemized perfectly.

Yet Defending The Rift in Vashj'ir is still broken. Good times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will I be able to see my Elementium Stormshield now? o.o

Now I can farm for zin'rokh without feeling I'm doing no progress. Atleast I'll be making gold !

10+ Year Old Account
    Can not wait for this patch

Still can't believe they're sticking to the Charge/Intercept sharing cd as arms. Totally killing the spec for PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter PvE got a buff or nerf?
    Cause i'm not quite sure about it.

Retri didn't get any substantial buff,why?

Shame that no Shad.Appar. fix is addressed to know which SP procced which SA.

Quote Originally Posted by rknDA1337 View Post
    Still can't believe they're sticking to the Charge/Intercept sharing cd as arms. Totally killing the spec for PvP.
    Even a cataclysm can't kill exaggerating whiners.
    Last edited by Keosen; 2011-02-07 at 08:32 AM.

thats a huge patch!

/target feralpvp
    /cast Nerfbat
    Nerfbat overkills for 999999999999!

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Hunter PvE got a buff or nerf?
    Cause i'm not quite sure about it.

Retri didn't get any substantial buff,why?

Shame that no Shad.Appar. fix is addressed to know who SP procs which SA.

Even a cataclysm can't kill exaggerating whiners.
    surv got nerfed a good bit, and justifiably so.
    and marks and bm got their needed buffs, putting all specs at about the same lvl on dps with MM pulling ahead by a slight margin.

ret is getting a new mastery, likely more buffs to come for them depending on how they measure up in dps.

nothing can kill the whiners, they will die out however in a few generations.

Quote Originally Posted by rknDA1337 View Post
    Clearly it was op...they were catching frost mages which is a no-no. Don't act up, otherwise you'll suffer the same fate as ferals.

*pulls thumb across throat*

WHEN, WHEN!?

The rated battleground's are so bugged, ive played 6 games. The BG "tab" says I have 2 wins and 4 losses. If you check my armory it says 4 wins and 2 losses. Ive actually won every single rated battleground.

This is retarded, i lose my rating but not my points.

Ive sended in some tickets to gm's but they dont seem to care at all.

Why havent ive seen anyone else complaining? Cant be me alone having this huge problem.

// a pissed blizzard customer

Deleted
    R.I.P Hunters