10+ Year Old Account
    Finishing up cleaning the house, and then getting back to work on another batch of sigs!

Been doing them as much as I can in order I received them, and keep in mind I still have several to do. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Selanda View Post
    got bored today and decided to try to make my own signature lol I know it's not amazing but it's my first
    It's a nice start, but it's way, way too big for this site. Restrictions are 500x100px and 50kb.

Visible text: Moravos , Azshara, Death Minions
    Armory link: Instead of WoW style, maybe a Manga art? (if possible) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...moravos/simple
    Gear set: Tier 4 gear PLZZZ
    Helm visible: No... w/ a green mohawk
    Your pose: /roar
    General colour scheme: keep the general armor color scheme, but have somewhat like a light blue - dark blue fade scheme
    Any extras: lil' ragnoras and pheonix hatchling beside char

oops sorry.. didn't think my PM went through... if you would like to work on my project, I'd be very happy... whoever that doesn't have a lot of work on their hands.. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    It's a nice start, but it's way, way too big for this site. Restrictions are 500x100px and 50kb.
    yeah I wasn't sure what the resrictions were :x but ty

10+ Year Old Account
    You have a duplicate IMG trigger on your sig settings Selanda

Quote Originally Posted by EventHorizon View Post
    You have a duplicate IMG trigger on your sig settings Selanda
    Not to mention the absurd size of the signature itself.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks awesome Gidget ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Toskorae View Post
    Looks awesome Gidget ^.^
    like the kangaroo sign

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpieboi View Post
    Absolutely LOVE what you guys have done, and was wondering if I could get one done.

Name : Rësto
    Guild : Methodical
    Server : Arygos
    Would love to have my guild and name

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%ABsto/simple
    Gear set: Druid T11.5 (Heroic version)
    Helm visible: No please
    Your pose: Any casting pose is fine
    General colour scheme: I like green/brown stuffs, to go with the gear

Thanks again

Hope you enjoy.
    Always look on the bright side of life

Visible text: My Name and Server (Erradic, Blackhand)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...radic/advanced (Face is on the armory page now.
    Gear set: I would like to wear what i have in my armory although i might not be in the right set. I wear the blue cata pvp gear and use the epic pvp mace
    Helm visible: no helm i would like my cloak though. which is the epic pvp cloak
    Your pose: I would like something that looks "warrior like" but am up for anything that would artistically look better.
    General colour scheme: I would like something that just goes with my armor preferably ironforge color scheme
    Any extras: would like the avalanche enchant on my weapon but if that is too difficult i wouldnt worry about it.

To anyone who decides to take this I would really appreciate it. I tried creating my own i just feel like it could be done much better by a pro!

also i would prefer not to show a tabard )
    Last edited by Erradic; 2011-02-09 at 04:07 AM.

Hi guys! First time posting on MMO.
    here is my first sign... can u guys gimme some feedback about that? (i put in the signature because I'm not allowed to post pictures or links)
    Sorry for my bad english, im from brazil.

My Work - PMR : Open

Quote Originally Posted by Darthne View Post
    Hi guys! First time posting on MMO.
    here is my first sign... can u guys gimme some feedback about that? (i put in the signature because I'm not allowed to post pictures or links)
    Sorry for my bad english, im from brazil.
    It is very lovely but way too big! MMO has size restrictions: 500x100px and no larger than 50k KB file size.
    Always look on the bright side of life

Quote Originally Posted by Raeynn View Post
    It is very lovely but way too big! MMO has size restrictions: 500x100px and no larger than 50k KB file size.
    i know, I did it for another forum.I'll remove it.

My Work - PMR : Open

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys do an incredible job! I know my way around Photoshop, but not nearly as well as some of you. If it isn't too much of a hassle, I'd really love a signature made for my upcoming Goblin Shaman (which I'll probably use as my avatar as well to get rid of my botched typography attempt).

Name : Torque Crankshaft
    Guild : Profit Margin
    Server : Emerald Dream
    He's an alchemist -- if you think of some cool way to incorporate it, that would be awesome. I like the clean and simple looking signatures.

Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../torque/simple
    Gear set: Shaman Tier 2 (Ten Storms) (Random cool looking axes, mh windfury, offhand flame tongue)
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Stormstrike attack pose (I think it uses the mutilate animation last I remember?)
    General color scheme: Windfury Weapon blue gray (not sure of the actual color, but it's a muted/soft blue-gray)

Thank you to anyone who gives this a shot -- I appreciate it!

Visible text: Shotdabow, Defender of a Shattered World <Eternal> Kargath US
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dabow/advanced
    Gear set: What he has now is fine
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Shooting pose
    General colour scheme: Green of course
    Any extras: Just anything you guys can think of, and thanks in advance
    Last edited by Watisbldlust; 2011-02-09 at 06:57 AM.

PMR

Note: I'm still not well, but I've been to the doctor and I know how to dodge my illness now. As a result of this, I've deleted my entire inbox because it got messy and just made me feel worse - if you still want a signature from me, please re-send your request.

Bare in mind that I do not have access to tier 11 - yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Saen View Post
    You guys do an incredible job! I know my way around Photoshop, but not nearly as well as some of you. If it isn't too much of a hassle, I'd really love a signature made for my upcoming Goblin Shaman (which I'll probably use as my avatar as well to get rid of my botched typography attempt).

Name : Torque Crankshaft
    Guild : Profit Margin
    Server : Emerald Dream
    He's an alchemist -- if you think of some cool way to incorporate it, that would be awesome. I like the clean and simple looking signatures.

Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../torque/simple
    Gear set: Shaman Tier 2 (Ten Storms) (Random cool looking axes, mh windfury, offhand flame tongue)
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Stormstrike attack pose (I think it uses the mutilate animation last I remember?)
    General color scheme: Windfury Weapon blue gray (not sure of the actual color, but it's a muted/soft blue-gray)

Thank you to anyone who gives this a shot -- I appreciate it!
    I'm nabbing this one, if nobody has yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Amalisa View Post
    I'm nabbing this one, if nobody has yet!
    Damn it, beat me to it :P

Get better Batp <3

I can't find anything on my new WMI, no items nothing, only characters
    deviantART