Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    20k in BH 23 on Maloriak, so 2-3k better than last week. On another note, Mindsear still sucks damage wise, the friendly target stuff is decent tho.

Errr 45k on Halfus, 10k more than last week.
    Last edited by Epox; 2011-02-09 at 10:08 PM.
    Main
    Epox
    PvP Alt (lololol Icelance)
    Zyke
    Decent Alts
    Nyli
    Ashuna

Topped damage on every fight today in BWD pretty much. ~26-28k on Omnotron, 23k on Magmaw, 22k on Maloriak.
    Experienced a 150k Mind Blast crit on Magmaw, and a 75k crit on Chimaeron i think.
    Huge damage increase compared to how much I did before.

The figure means nothing but you can deny a change in dummy dps is an indication that your dps potential has increased. What it doesnt do is quantify just how much extra dps you gained.

Deleted
    On Lolgaroth I went from barely pushing 18k to 24k - so quite a lovely increase. 102k Mind Blast crit on a trash pack in BoT was quite nice, too. Don't have data from any other encounters tho, since a wipenight of HalfusHC made me go lolsmite for entire evening.

Deleted
    Did BH, peak burst at 27,5k dps, averaged at 19k dps with 1M healing done (about half of the pally healer) due to 1 healer die at start. Peak MB crit was 70k-ish so yeah, loveing it

10+ Year Old Account
    on my lock i have been getting 2k more for Destro and 3k less for Aff

Went up about an average of 3K. On dummies it's 3K at least. On Argaloth 10 man I did peak about the same as Wocha. 27 K and ended up as 21K average.

Felt good!

Edit: Saving up for DMC volcano as it seems it's giving some people amazing DPS. Wonder how much my DPS will go up then .
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katellia View Post
    Edit: Saving up for DMC volcano as it seems it's giving some people amazing DPS. Wonder how much my DPS will go up then .
    Well, it was BiS over 372 trinkets even before 4.0.6 - and now mastery got buffed. Go figure. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    In full Heroic gear and a couple epics, I can pull about 12-13k in heroics now. Was only able to pull about 9k before.

Gotta love those 74k Mind Blast crits. And I'm dpsing with all of my healing gear reforged to dps stats. Check it out!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dyrem/advanced

My hit is actually 1% higher, due to Draenei. Just barely under the hit cap, but not far enough under it to matter.

Keep in mind, I'm ordinarily a healer. ALL my gear is gemmed/enchanted for healing, except my weapon enchant and one of my trinkets. I just reforged all my spirit to crit/haste.
    Last edited by Cypher0; 2011-02-10 at 09:02 AM.

i was top dps on every fight tonight in bastion of twilight, 53k on halfus(2nd was a feral druid doing 40), 19-22 every other boss....people were getting angry lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, my crit rating is exactly 1,337.

Results from tonights raid, sadly no dark intent =[

Total for the full run: 99,165,659 damage averaging out to 22306.1 dps
    Halfus: 44161dps
    Valiona: 19708dps (didnt use hero though)
    Magmaw: 24128dps
    Omnotron: 23118dps (bad order and hero outside of using arcanotron's buff)
    Maloriak: 24660dps
    Atra: 20308dps

All in all, not bad considering no dark intent and I am still in a few blues with no 2 piece bonus.

Deleted
    I am sad to say this but I smell a huge nerf incoming. =/
    I topped the recount by far, our dps is really awesome right now.

Deleted
    on Argaloth: some ppl, some gear, some buffs
    pre-patch: 16k
    now: 22k

so, yes it is better

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer View Post
    Results from tonights raid, sadly no dark intent =[

Total for the full run: 99,165,659 damage averaging out to 22306.1 dps
    Halfus: 44161dps
    Valiona: 19708dps (didnt use hero though)
    Magmaw: 24128dps
    Omnotron: 23118dps (bad order and hero outside of using arcanotron's buff)
    Maloriak: 24660dps
    Atra: 20308dps

All in all, not bad considering no dark intent and I am still in a few blues with no 2 piece bonus.
    No offense but i call bull shit, I would like to see a log of you pulling 24.5k on maloriak without dark intent because in the gear you stated thats actually just not possible. Max DPS simcrafts for 372 gear WITH DI say about 29k dps, and DI acounts for about 3k of that. So your saying that one of the most gear dependant classes gains less than 2k dps from a 15-16 item level difference? Mind sear doesn't hit NEARLY hard enough to account for that disparity so you either had DI or are lying.

Deleted
    nearly 23k dps at Magmaw 10er non hero
    pre-patch: 18k

(both with dark intent)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...holic/advanced
    Last edited by mmoc85fa2e098c; 2011-02-10 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by schoenkid37 View Post
    No offense but i call bull shit, I would like to see a log of you pulling 24.5k on maloriak without dark intent because in the gear you stated thats actually just not possible. Max DPS simcrafts for 372 gear WITH DI say about 29k dps, and DI acounts for about 3k of that. So your saying that one of the most gear dependant classes gains less than 2k dps from a 15-16 item level difference? Mind sear doesn't hit NEARLY hard enough to account for that disparity so you either had DI or are lying.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/u...?s=6704&e=7065
    We had to stop dps in order to not bring him to phase 2 before we could get the next 9 adds killed so the DPS(e) is lower, but the active DPS was that high.

Quote Originally Posted by schoenkid37 View Post
    I often wonder why people feel compelled to call bullshit on people's DPS claims...

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer View Post
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/u...?s=6704&e=7065
    We had to stop dps in order to not bring him to phase 2 before we could get the next 9 adds killed so the DPS(e) is lower, but the active DPS was that high.
    Damn touche, not a single lock did you just poo on the adds during that add phase? We also have to call stop dps for a 2nd green phase but even with DI I peaked at 27k during add phase and hit about 23k to finish cuz I died during the last phase (was at 25.5k when I died), touche tho

Managed to do a little bit more total damage and DPS than my 10man's Mage on Argaloth, despite being in half epics (compared to his full epics) and not 100% properly reforged/gemmed for shadow.

17.7k dps, I like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".