Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Shadowpriest stealth nerf?

Yesterday mindblast was top damage on meter, now its the lowest. Damage gone down for about 1000-1500 dps. Don't see anything on the patches about it, but seems it was a bug or we been toned down..

Was fun tho hehe

yea i also think there was a stealth nerf of some kind. Bought my DMC volcano yesterday and jumped on a dummy, i was doing 1k less than the day before, and this with DMC volcano. granted i was replacing the Bell from atramedes, so the upgrade wasnt HUUUUGE, but i was doing less dps with better gear.

Do a series of Mind Blast tests and post the damage it is doing for each cast here.

Would it be from today? Because I checked my parses from Tues/Wed on the same heroic boss and they are averaging out the same

Well im in europe, so yes wednesday things were good, now thursday damage is lower for sure. Still good but alot lower

I am not seeing any real diff from my test dummy results from yest to today. If there was a stealth nerf it was minimal at best

My Mindblast still crits the same as yesterday.
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

I had about a 3k increase in DPS due to a couple of upgrades and the patch. Keep testing...

Deleted
    I was doing a dummy-test a moment ago. Top MB crit with 3 orbs and AA was 87k. Don't see any nerfs there. ;p

Mind Blast damage is definitely down. Crit earlier with AA up and 3 orbs on a dummy and it was for 58k, this is in avg item level 361 gear.

Quote Originally Posted by bighop View Post
    Mind Blast damage is definitely down. Crit earlier with AA up and 3 orbs on a dummy and it was for 58k, this is in avg item level 361 gear.
    What were you getting prevously to this?

Damage is the same for me. 50k Crits with 1 orb. 3 orbs 75k crits.

Deleted
    I just had a 110k MB crit (as of about 21:00GMT thursday), imma assume there wasn't a nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsparrow View Post
    I just had a 110k MB crit (as of about 21:00GMT thursday), imma assume there wasn't a nerf.
    Nerf Gnomes, please and thank you.

MB needs to be nerfed why the hell does a dmg over time class have the capabilties to burst higher then a direct dmg class.

I don't see where all these "100k crit!!" things are coming from, my MB is critting for ~35k with 1 orb on the test dummy. Was there some "STACK MASTERY!!!" thing that I missed or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    I don't see where all these "100k crit!!" things are coming from, my MB is critting for ~35k with 1 orb on the test dummy. Was there some "STACK MASTERY!!!" thing that I missed or something?
    im struggling too 358 item level and most of my mind blasts were just in 30ks, hit a 48k with lightweave proccing and AA... unless everyones lining procs and going lol see my 70k i dont see how ur consistently doing it lol

It was definitively not nerfed. Yesterday I did loads of testing on the HC dummy, and lots of testing today. After 5mill dmg I did 14.7k sustained dps both days.

Cant really comment on the dps. Yesterday I was in 10man, lacking every single caster buff except for MotW. Doing 15-19k on the different bosses in BoT and BWD (not Cho'Gall and Nefarian). Today I did a guild 25man BH. Had every single caster buff, including flask and well-fed (wanted to see my potential dps). And I ended up with 25k. Could easily have reached 26k, maybe 27k if the shaman didnt fail at popping BL (he popped it way too late, so didnt have any CDs to chain together with it).

MB was definitively not nerfed.

Edit: My highest MB crit that fight was 93m btw.
    Last edited by ThrashMetalFtw; 2011-02-10 at 11:56 PM.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

15+ Year Old Account
    Our Raid from Today ( Thursday 02.11 19.00 - 23.00 ):
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/g...pf/details/18/
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../bayi/advanced

Avg MB Hits: 33k
    Avg MB Crits: 64k

If you count in that this was 4 boss kills ( bh, halfus, magmaw, ommitron ) and some Maloriak wipes then its a bit low ( Halfus and Magmaw dmg boost, some dmg boost on Ommitron ).

I dont know, maybe nerfed, but in raid i usually follow the 'cast MB when atleast 1 orb approach' whereas i was getting around ~70k crits with 3 orbs + AA on a dummy yesterday ...

but i think our dps is fine now
    Last edited by bayi; 2011-02-11 at 03:56 AM.
    ..: Character: Armory :..
    ..: Config: AMD PhenomII X4 955, 8GB DDR3 Ram, GF GTX460, 2.6TB HDD, Gentoo Linux :..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    It's a little RNG, my large crits only happen when all the stars align, i have double trinket proc + 3 orbs + AA. I think I only had about 5 >100k MB crits the whole evening. definately not something that happens every 10sec or so.