Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Pokemon White and Black are the 5th generation. I haven't followed the anime since misty left, so I have no idea how it works there. They should bring back misty. Blue haired chick that only does pokemon contest and no battling, sucks.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by treston323 View Post
    Blue haired chick that only does pokemon contest and no battling, sucks.
    Actually contests do have battling also.
    Anyway, in black & white even Brock decides to leave for his own ways "to become a pokemon doctor".
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dent there's replacement for him.
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Iris there's the new replacement for Dawn, I hate that hair.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    I miss the good old days, when I could memorize the names of each and every one of them.

Now there's about 2000 of them and I have no idea what half of them are.
    Same, i remember when there was 150 of them.. kinda lost interest after they added more than 250

Deleted
    I'm just playing FireRed on a ROM, level 5 growlithe ftw.

WTB Pokemon mmo.

Much to my girlfriends chagrin, I'll be getting them! I've played every generation ever since I was a wee lad. I grew up with this formula of gameplay. Love it!!!

Red/Blue/Yellow was the last game i played after that is just random stupid pokemon I don't care about
    Hi Sephurik

Agreed on way too many Pokemon now, but I still love the games. I'd still be playing my Soul Silver version but it can't connect to my internet anymore for some reason, been thinking of getting the DS USB thing, but I don't want to spend 20 bucks on something I'm not 100% sure will fix the problem. If anyone has any ideas on this I'd greatly appreciate the help. Throw me a PM.

Regardless, I'll probably buy Black or White, simply because they're buffing my favorite pokemon in the dream world thing, no idea what that is though.
    You guys will never guess what my favorite is!

Deleted
    Definately buying it(probably white).
    This is the first game since pokemon gold/silver/crystal that got me excited, so that has to mean something good. I was also exited about the first nintendo DS games that appeared from this series, to bad those pokemon were pretty disapointing.
    After doing some research on what new pokemon we are getting this time I thought it was a major improvement over the last 2 generations
    And the gameplay is still the same as in red and blue/green, which is a good thing in my opinion.
    Last edited by mmoc9bca5565b2; 2011-02-12 at 03:03 PM.

Deleted
    Originals ftw <3<3<3

I has the Jap versions and it's alright... I got rather bored though >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    I'm just playing FireRed on a ROM, level 5 growlithe ftw.

WTB Pokemon mmo.
    omg that would be pro xD

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Me and my girlfriend will be getting them.
    "Before them the earth shakes, the heavens tremble, the sun and the moon darkened, and the stars no longer shine."

Deleted
    Probally not getting it, got Soulsilver, than realized what a drawback Sapphire was, checked the new pokémon, decided I do not like their look and want the original 151 and the gold and silver pokémon back.

Im accturly lost how many pokemon there are lol, I might get it :P see how it goes. Will have to be an online order tho i aint going into game at 22 and going "POKEMON BLACK PLX!! <3<3" :P

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    going for black i guess

Got the Japanese version of White, picking up the English version of Black when it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by NoxSSDK View Post
    Im accturly lost how many pokemon there are lol, I might get it :P see how it goes. Will have to be an online order tho i aint going into game at 22 and going "POKEMON BLACK PLX!! <3<3" :P
    I'm almost 25 and when I went to my local GameStop to pick up my Soul Silver preorder me and the clerk talked for a good 10-15mins. Don't be embarrassed for liking pokemon, we're at the age where we grew up with pokemon, if anyone is allowed to like pokemon its us!

wish i had not lost my ds and pokemon game now i have to start over when i had a really good team and nice event pokemons

if pokemon wants people to follow the anime again they need to bring back charizard, and possibly misty. that said Im getting white, zekrom looks badass. plus, small spoiler alert. after beating the main story of the game you may or may not be able to get most of the 493 previous pokemon from the previous 4 generations in the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crzy View Post
    I see you like your pokemon like your women?

where they belong XD
    I like my coffe like I like my womans, COVERED IN BEES!
    I'll make out with whoever gets it.