Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Twintop View Post
    The text from the talent window currently reads, "Spell damage increased by 25%." That means our spells currently do 125% of their normal damage. The nerf is going to change the text to, "Spell damage increased by 15%." This means our spells will do 115% of their normal damage.

115%/125% = 92%, which means we will be doing 92% as much damage as we currently are doing. That is 8% less than we are currently doing, ergo, this is an 8% nerf to our damage.

If you're going to go off on people for being wrong about math in every other thread, please double check your own.
    At least you were nice enough to explain it without an insult in every other word lol, thanks for explaining it in English so to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twintop View Post
    Back to the topic at hand though: Blizz isn't just making adjustments to us and I'll reserve my overall judgement about the nerf until it's gone live and has been for a while.
    Good luck with that. I'm not so sure that stability is going to be happening any time soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell this shit to the enhancement shamans of WOTLK who wanted to pvp. Yes you're in a bad situation but it's been worse for other people in the past. Quit the whole self righteous "OMG pvers dont let us have any fun" because we feel the same damn way.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Thanks for nerfing everything everywhere in PvE just because its OP in PvP, stop whining and play. This is mainly a PvE-game, PvE shouldnt be nerfed because PvP-heroes cries. Deal with it

Your Dragon still dies with the damage nerf.

The real plague for Shadow PvP is the minimal Dispel Resistance. Even then, it still isnt a large damage nerf.
    When S&P is changed to not DR with itself ( Unsure why that hasnt come yet ), Shadow will be in a fantastic state, even with the other problems it currently has.

Deleted
    WTF they nerfed spriest? I thought we got buffed? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachi View Post
    This game is PvE first and PvP second. It's been like this since the beginning. If you want to play a PvP-only game, go play something else.
    thank you for agreeing with me

Reroll DK, be most op and unstoppable class in arena, problem solved.

Never have the fear of getting nerfed, cause DK nerfs = buffs in reality, and if it really is a nerf you'll still be ahead of everyone else lul.

Didn't read all four pages of post, but its pretty clear that the OP is a sub 2200 player who doesn't have the partners to allow him to reach a SPs potential. There was a large representation of SPs in the 2600 brackets--until they all went back to disc-- before this initial buff to nerf scenario went down with 4.0.6. The fact that you claim that you are unable to cast mind blast indicates that your argument is pretty much invalid, since teams w/ SPs cant get to where they are without allowing their SP to cast. To keep it simple though, SPs are still at a better spot with this nerf than they were pre patch.

they should of nerfed the shared dot component of warlock's DI that is given to other players and buffed the part that warlocks get, cause frankly afili got screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedSkull View Post
    Thats how the Deathknight came to be, from the tears of players :P
    And from the tears of their anguish arose a great yet empty being. One that would forever be cast out and ridiculed. Yet he would not faulter.... for it is your tears... that give him life!

wow priests are a bunch of qq'ers...
    pve > pvp as it always has been in wow.
    It is not a 10% overall damage nerf, it is 10% off of the 25% passive damage bonus, which is not our overall damage output.
    Warlocks had all thier spells nerfed by 12% so deal with it.
    There will barely be a notice in your damage in pvp your all overreacting.

Quote Originally Posted by tekoix View Post
    Reroll DK, be most op and unstoppable class in arena, problem solved.

Never have the fear of getting nerfed, cause DK nerfs = buffs in reality, and if it really is a nerf you'll still be ahead of everyone else lul.
    you apparently can't read hotfixes, thus you opinion and argument are invalid.

10+ Year Old Account
    PVE is unbalanced cuz PVP heroes nuff said... just delete pvp and make pve balanced ty
    "Veni, vidi, vici"

"I came, I saw, I conquered"

Deleted
    Im a Priest and Shadow Needed Nerfing

I Welcome it. Was way to OP

use manaburn on healers/casters = win its all priest must do now

Quote Originally Posted by Asmin View Post
    PVE is unbalanced cuz PVP heroes nuff said... just delete pvp and make pve balanced ty
    you mean delete pvp and buff pve so its OP again.

15+ Year Old Account
    So many tears in this thread. I was over the whole nerf thing by bedtime, you guys should be too. You should know that middle-of-the-meter shadow priests is what Blizz intends. We should all be used to this by now, I know I am.

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled View Post
    So many tears in this thread. I was over the whole nerf thing by bedtime, you guys should be too. You should know that middle-of-the-meter shadow priests is what Blizz intends. We should all be used to this by now, I know I am.
    Back in the day when we had some utility and were, you know..a somewhat unique class, I was fine with middle-of-the-meter. Now that utility buffs have been spread around, it's a lot less interesting to be average.

Hi there OP. My name is warrior.

Before you make a forum post complaining about any changes, remember me.