Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Hey

So what motivates me to eat healthy and work out would probably be that I just like to stay fit and have a healthy life in general, I don't wanan end up as a big fatty working at McDonalds (no offence McDonalds employees ) But yeah that's about it.

And for all you ppl saying "Ooh you can not work out while going to school!" Well.. that's not true, as long as your body is somehow grown up you can work out if you want to, of course not overdo it.

Deleted
    Thanks to everyone so far! This shit is very useful for me ;P

Deleted
    I don't know if it's classified as a sport, but I workout (lift weights). My father forced me 2 years ago since he was tired of seeing me infront of the computer the entire time. I thought 'why not, having a fit body wouldn't hurt'. Now I'm addicted and merely do it to push my body and reach certain goals I've set, whereas getting a fit body is a bonus.

I obviously eat healthy AND the right food in order to gain muscles. I usually stay away from unnecessary sugar. Haven't done any cardio for half a year now, though. My shape is fine, but I don't think I'd be able to run 10 km.

What motivates me is I enjoy it. Simple as that. I do Brazilian Jiu Jitsu 8 hours a week, and its incredibly fun.
    I have no motivation to go for runs or go to the gym, because its too much of a chore. But BJJ is fun, and that's what motivates me.

As for healthy eating, it's just a byproduct, really. I want to succeed at BJJ and eating healthy is an important part.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell View Post
    A gamer's forum isn't really the place to look for "average Joe's" opinion about lifestyle!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spamyoumeodes View Post
    A gamer's forum isn't really the place to look for "average Joe's" opinion about lifestyle!
    Did people really start copying what other people said a couple days earlier?

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do it for the ladies.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

What motivates me to have a healthy lifestyle: I want to take good care of my body, and I want to be healthy. I'm not a hardcore exerciser, but I try to get out and move when I can.

I used to have quite bad eating habits, but I stopped eating junk (candy, crisps, kebab, etc etc) a couple of years back, and I can't imagine returning to that lifestyle anymore. Now I just eat candy very rarely on special occasions, or when I have a really bad craving. :P I just feel much better now, and I also feel good about the fact that I'm doing my body a favour by not eating harmful food. I also feel motivated by the fact that I'm not contributing to the obesity problem in society/in healthcare.

Sex: female