Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    it does still cnacel the buff and you loose the 15% extra damage. i do think you can keep the 20 bones energy,

i personaly go for
    charge / FFF > Magle > Savage raor (to dump enegery before TF) > TF > rake > shred > shred > rip > bezerk > ...

---------- Post added 2011-02-14 at 09:33 AM ----------

i was wondering, isnt engineering the best profesion as apart from the ~80 agility they also got those cogwheel gems in thier helms ?
    The above is incorrect. Screenshot with TF+Zerk Note: You MUST use Tiger's Fury first, otherwise you will be locked out from using it while Berserk is active.

Also all crafting professions will give you +80 to whatever is your main stat, aside from JC which gives +81 for some reason. If you do the math on the Tailoring and Engineering enchant use/procs the DPS gained is equivalent to +80 main stat.

I'm wondering what the ideal glyphs are now, as I'm seeing a couple people using Mangle/Berserk/Rip as their three. Mangle I'm guessing is because of the 4p, and Zerk is because Tigers Fury doesn't really have a benefit on fights under 5 minutes I think, something like that right?

Also I keep hearing that Ferocious Bite glyph is a dps loss, but I don't understand how. I never bite unless it's under 25%, I just don't feel comfortable half the time using it.

Deleted
    FB still has more damage per energy than shred. So unglyphed FB allows you to spend more energy on FB which will result in more damage, even if you only use FB below 25%. (unless the unheeded warning proc is up, shred is way better in that case)
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2011-02-14 at 02:08 PM.

Makes sense.

So then does Berserk glyph beat out Tiger's Fury? I try to be as optimal as I can with using it, and not letting it sit on cooldown for more than a second or two, but sometimes shit happens, and I think it's because of that rng that the glyph loses it's value.

At the same time though, I'm almost always out of energy by the end of zerk as it is.

Hey guys i dont have unheeded warning more than 2 days so im still trying different things,would it be better to delay zerk a bit to get a proc from the trinket ? or no?
    However i have some problems tracking the trinket proc ,any1 know an addon i can track it easily?
    As for the FB themes it still seems like FB's dpe is greater compared to shred not by a lot but i think it is .

I hate to say it, but I need a premade Kitty UI. I've been futzing with DroodFocus but, either I'm impatient or it's too complicated - I can't catch onto the nuances of it.
    It's not infectious, but it is technopathological.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    Makes sense.

So then does Berserk glyph beat out Tiger's Fury? I try to be as optimal as I can with using it, and not letting it sit on cooldown for more than a second or two, but sometimes shit happens, and I think it's because of that rng that the glyph loses it's value.

At the same time though, I'm almost always out of energy by the end of zerk as it is.
    I would use either Mangle or Tiger's Fury, especially more towards Mangle with the 4T11. With that bonus you'll be using Mangle twice as often (about every 27-28 seconds) and the Tiger's Fury glyph will reduce the CD to 27 seconds. I personally went with Mangle because I use Feral Charge+TF+Ravage on cooldown since most bosses have such huge hit boxes. I also try to sync it with either a Rip or FB so it gets the benefit of the 15% damage. That's just me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Drdraker View Post
    Hey guys i dont have unheeded warning more than 2 days so im still trying different things,would it be better to delay zerk a bit to get a proc from the trinket ? or no?
    However i have some problems tracking the trinket proc ,any1 know an addon i can track it easily?
    As for the FB themes it still seems like FB's dpe is greater compared to shred not by a lot but i think it is .
    If you like HUDs IceHUD has good tracking options, you can create custom bars for any buff/debuff on you or the enemy. MSBT also provides some nice custom events that can give you a visual and audio cue. Try those out.

With my gear and simulated 4P T11 (no 4P T11) in a 5minute fight:
    Berserk Glyph - 22691 (22305)
    Tiger'sf Glyph - 22605 (22221)
    Mangle Glyph - 22510 (22104)

Deleted
    Btw. Is tier 11 4pc bonus superior to offtier parts even with someone in raid who is bringing mangle debuff (so only using shred, 0 mangle!)?
    Last edited by mmocf41af226f1; 2011-02-14 at 07:40 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    Btw. Is tier 11 4pc bonus superior to offtier parts even with someone in raid who is bringing mangle debuff (so only using shred, 0 mangle!)?
    i think iv read somewhere it is about the same
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

I'm sure it's still stronger. It's 3% more AP even though you use one slightly less awesome attack every 27-28th second. To be fair, it shouldn't change at all since it's already up when you refresh Mangle for your T11 buff anyway. Doesn't matter if you apply the debuff or someone else does.

Deleted
    YEa but I asking in situation like it you can get 3 off tier parts instead of 4 tier ones

Trying to figure out how much of an upgrade it is for me to go from Tsanga's Helm and Double Attack Handguards (normal) to 4p T11. I still have to pick up a helm token from Nefarian since I chose Heroic Sark as my off-piece, and snag some gloves from the vendor or BH, but I think it's something like a 300 dps increase right?

I know 4p is better than using 2p and 3 offset, I'm just not sure by how much. I'm also limited in my ability to get the helm right now since we're not clearing any other bosses until Heroic Ascendant Council is down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    Each optimal offpiece is about 70 dps above the corresponding T11 piece. The 4T11 bonus is about 400 dps even if you got a manglebot. So, always go for 4T11 if possible.

Also,
    Code:
    [23:08:36.073] Mihir Ravage! Valiona *57138*

pshaw, that's my avg for Shreds. =P
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

15+ Year Old Account
    so isnt engineeringTHE best profesino as you get ~ 80 agility and also the cogwheel helm gems
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    so isnt engineeringTHE best profesino as you get ~ 80 agility and also the cogwheel helm gems
    Cogwheel gems are just a way to have the stats you prefer on yor helm, if there's an helm out there with those same stats, it's not a gain (tsanga).
    "Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy.
    Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep.
    Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud.
    Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness."

Primera - Elemental Shaman - <Vedo La Gente Morta> - Pozzo dell'Eternità IT

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shornaal View Post
    Cogwheel gems are just a way to have the stats you prefer on yor helm, if there's an helm out there with those same stats, it's not a gain (tsanga).
    so engineering helms do not coem whit base stats ?
    hmm that explains it :P
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Rocket boost is overpowered for FL/Ravage and the glove bonus stacks, so engi is no small potatoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Exostential View Post
    Rocket boost is overpowered for FL/Ravage
    What are you talking about, Nitro Boosts or Hand-Mounted Pyro Rocket? None of these affect our abilities.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.