Thread: Confused Priest

Red face Confused Priest

Hello, I am trying to figure something out that is really starting to bug me, im a priest dual specced disc/holy, i have been reading the forums an i find myself going disc, even though all the post say holy is better, even in aoe fight, i dont know why but i have faster hps an no mana problems as disc, so i am very confused. Im not sure how to link any of my stats but if you look me up i am Rallin,US, Malfurion, horde male Belf, Devils Rejects, any help is wanted. please an ty

10+ Year Old Account
    Listen mate,
    If you prefer Discipline, and Discipline works perfectly fine for you, play Discipline and enjoy the hell out of it. A lot of talk on this forum (and other forums) is about MAXIMIZING performance, but raids and dungeons aren't really balanced around everyone playing their character to the maximum they can do, so it all works out in the end.
    You should play how you want (as long as others don't have to suffer because of it) and in a way that is fun and challenging for you.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynna View Post
    Listen mate,
    If you prefer Discipline, and Discipline works perfectly fine for you, play Discipline and enjoy the hell out of it. A lot of talk on this forum (and other forums) is about MAXIMIZING performance, but raids and dungeons aren't really balanced around everyone playing their character to the maximum they can do, so it all works out in the end.
    You should play how you want (as long as others don't have to suffer because of it) and in a way that is fun and challenging for you.
    Agree 100%. I'm having no trouble at all with my disc spec. Seriously, healing has a linear outcome. It's not like dps, you don't need to min/max. When it comes to healing, if it gets the job done, it works, imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    We removed the Fun Stuff forum, all the Fun in the MMO-Champion forums will now be taking place in my pants.

Xenophics <Famous> - Scarlet Crusade (US)

15+ Year Old Account
    I loved disc as my healing spec (off spec since shadow has been my main) since I've healed even in vanilla. When Cata came out and disc was weak I hated having to make my healing spec holy...absolutely hated it. I was happy when disc got the much needed buff and made my healing spec viable again. If you like healing as disc then do it. If you don't then go holy. Disc is still a good healing spec even if its not all that great on raid healing (notice I didn't say it was bad...just not great). Holy will still outheal a disc priest on raid healing because they have much more spells in their arsenal for raid healing than a disc priest does but that doesn't mean a disc priest can't be a raid healer.